Margret Path Is Not Corrected (open Cities)

Scrubaluficus2

Margret is at the default vanilla cell for markarth with open cities installed when you first visit. The assassin goes up to the stand and kills nothing then Margret suddenly appears. using console to move to her shows she's in the vanilla cell until the assassin plays out killing her. at that point she teleports to the cell added by open cities.

so basically she needs to be re-pathed to go to the cell added by open cities. only npc that does this.

You need to check your load order for conflicts and/or where you have OCS positioned. I've checked on this and she's always in the proper location any time I arrive in Markarth, no matter how soon it happens.

NVM

sorry but it seems my bug is actually a result of the game itself not your mod im suspecting engine related

reason I say this: I just got through my entire load order with new save spamming and it only returned this result 3 times out of 12. meaning your mod is fine some scripts just fail to trigger on occasion likely on the game engines end. I also may not have started a new game (so 2 probable causes really)

sorry for the trouble continue the amazing work that you do best