Daggerfall mods

ghastley

I know this must be the hottest topic of all time, but where do I park a thread about Daggerfall mods? At one point I was the author of half the mods for the game on Nexus, but that is no longer true. :lmao:

I’m not even certain that my old Playable Orc race mod is usable, but with the DFU implementation looking viable, I might just try and adapt it for that. Does anyone have experience of modding for Daggerfall Unity? 

18 hours ago, ghastley said:

Does anyone have experience of modding for Daggerfall Unity? 

I do not, but Cliffworms has made a bunch of mods for Daggerfall Unity:  https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/users/13821?tab=user+files  If you're looking for advice I'm sure he'd be glad to help.  You can find him on the Nexus or on Bethesda's Discord.

9 hours ago, ghastley said:

I know this must be the hottest topic of all time, but where do I park a thread about Daggerfall mods? At one point I was the author of half the mods for the game on Nexus, but that is no longer true. :lmao:

I’m not even certain that my old Playable Orc race mod is usable, but with the DFU implementation looking viable, I might just try and adapt it for that. Does anyone have experience of modding for Daggerfall Unity? 

You can park it here for now. If there's a call for a section for Daggerfall mods in the downloads sections I'm sure we can accommodate.