USSEP won't download properly

Nimajneb

On Xbox One X I have downloaded USSEP and the browsing menu says it is downloaded and enabled but the mods list shows nothing.

Mods list also show 5gb remaining. No other mods have been downloaded.

I have also tried both hard reset, clearing reserved space and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

No matter what I do it seems I will encounter the same issue. 

Note: first enociuntered issue afte update to version 1.22.5.0

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

It's an issue on Bethesda's end of things. They're aware of it and are working on a fix. Expect some sort of hotfix to come along soon.

1 minute ago, Arthmoor said:

It's an issue on Bethesda's end of things. They're aware of it and are working on a fix. Expect some sort of hotfix to come along soon.

Thanks for the update.

How quick are they sorting this kind of thing out usually?

Something this big, very quickly. I'd not be surprised if a hotfix was delivered tonight, but more likely sometime tomorrow.

As of 1345hrs CDT, Posted on Bethesda Discord. "We are aware of the situation in regard to yesterday's patch to which was for quality of life and Creation Club fixes, And as a result people are now having issues with mods and connections to the servers. We are still actively working on the cause of this issue and a fix."

They announced on Discord that they're hoping to have the hotfix ready by "early next week". So with that in mind, if you're affected by this issue, it's time to dig into your backlog this weekend and play something else :P