ghastley mods

ghastley

Since I have exposed the site for access to Gweden Brothel for Oblivion, I should start a thread here to let everyone know that http://ghastley.org/TESMods/ has all my mods available for download as last seen on the Nexus. There are mods for SE, LE, Oblivion, Morrowind, and even Daggerfall. 

I will be repackaging some with updates, and releasing a few WIPs for feedback. Expect an Orc Hearthfires 2.0 beta soon. It will be missing voice for the new wise woman, which is the main reason it’s not a release. The order I work on the rest will depend on how much interest there is, so let me know.

I have a question about site etiquette: should I create separate threads under LE and SE when a mod is for both? Two threads would let version-specific issues be discussed without confusion, but also dilute anything common to both.

I’ll assume a single thread under Special Edition, and only open a second for LE-only problems, unless advised otherwise.

• 2 months later...

ghastley.org no forum, no way to post so i do it here.

The Oblivion -   Arena Poster  download link doesn't work. Error message

I still love and use Gweden Brothel.

Should be fixed now.

Thanks for checking! Do you have the Wobbly Goblet, or the Lucky Mudcrab? I forget whether the cell name changed when the Inn was renamed, so this might be for the wrong one. The copy of the poster in the Gweden Lodge is static, so downloading this mod won't change that.

I still get the same message

------------------------------------------------

Not Found

The requested URL /On;ivion/download/Released/Wobbly_poster.7z was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at ghastley.org Port 80

-----------------------------------------------

Now I tested all Oblivion downloads, also from the mods I have.

Downloads with the same "Not Found" error message:

Portable Candle
Pickpocket Clothing

Mods without download:

Filled Alchemical Apparatus
D and D (Devilish and Divine)
Stripper

Of course it helps if you copy the base URL from one without a typo in it.

The last two -, D&D and Stripper - aren't supposed to have a download link yet,  (For the thousandth,time: there's no demand for it!)