Help?

Almost_Furry

hey if anyone can help me with my mods please i tried nexus and my friends and almost everyone i could think of you are my last chance i can think of would you please give me a hand  my discord is Almost_Furry#4977 i am not much of a explainer but i can show you what i have been dealing with and it starting to make me quit skyrim for good because i can't seem to get any help with my problem so like i said before my discord name is here any help would be nice 

• Confused 1

and also i forgot to say this if you are planing to help please let me know in here of your discord name so i know you are not just any person just adding me 

Hi, Almost_Furry.  Why don't you just tell us about your problem here?  Maybe someone in this forum can help.  

• Like 2

As Pseron said, or you could try posting in the Steam Special Edition forum - either here or there is a great place to ask, plenty of very experienced people ready and willing to help.  Also, posting in a forum allows many eyes on the issue, as well as ensures that you don't inadvertently get someone helping you who does not really know.

• Like 1

If you come in to the AFKMods discord server (link in the forum), I'll be glad to help. Same name.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Hana said:

If you come in to the AFKMods discord server (link in the forum), I'll be glad to help. Same name.

There's someone who really knows, Almost_Furry!  So, if you would prefer, take Hana up on her offer.  Good luck!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hana said:

Everyone if you ever need need help with your mods this is the person to go too she help me with the problem i been having for the past month that i could not figure out for the longest time when she did it within mins she was patiend and understanding how thing went so thank you Hana for your help and guidance i hope people find you as helpful as you were for me 

31 minutes ago, Almost_Furry said:

Everyone if you ever need need help with your mods this is the person to go too she help me with the problem i been having for the past month that i could not figure out for the longest time when she did it within mins she was patiend and understanding how thing went so thank you Hana for your help and guidance i hope people find you as helpful as you were for me 

Glad you got the issue fixed, Almost_Furry!:clap:  There are a number of really great people here, Hana being one of them - but even if she is not available, there are plenty of others, too numerous to name.  Good luck and have fun!:)