Tasheni's The Pride of Teia SE

Tasheni

By the way, you have listed as a requirement Anniversary Edition - you should change that to "Game Version 1.6 and up", as the Anniversary Edition is just the DLC that you can buy - the game itself is still SSE, just updated.  Having it stating that it requires Anniversary Editon will confuse people into thinking it needs the DLC consisting of the 70 CC content mods that has to be purchased.

EDIT - Actually, since this is a straight port from original Skyrim, it will work on older versions of SSE, as well, since Oldrim does not have any of the Update content - unless you add some things at a later date that do require any of the following that is part of the update and is now included in the base game: Saints and Seducers, Rare Curios, Fishing, Survival.

• Thanks 2

I was confused, the nexus form does not have a checkbox for SSE, just for AE. But I wrote a sticky post to make that clear. Thanks for telling me. Corrected the download conditions.

• Like 1

No problem!  And you are not the first, and I can guarantee you won't be the last, to be confused by Bethesda's marketing practices and/or the naming decision by the people on the SKSE team - who are more concerned about what is convenient for them than in what is actually the correct nomenclature or avoiding confusion for the actual players of the game (and I can say that because I did contact the SKSE team at the very first - and that is exactly what they replied - "it is more convenient for us to refer to the update as the Anniversary Edition").

Anyway, congrats again!  And you get a BIG cookie - LOL!:bigcookie:

• Haha 2

Cookie Monster stopped by to share cookies.:bigcookie:

Cookie-Monster-cookie-crumbs.jpg

Easy-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-1-683x1024.j

• Haha 2

Just out of curiosity, where does Nexus have a checkbox to specify AE vs SE? If they have such a thing that's only serving to continue the confusion.

56 minutes ago, Arthmoor said:

Just out of curiosity, where does Nexus have a checkbox to specify AE vs SE? If they have such a thing that's only serving to continue the confusion.

On the Requirements and mirrors page, under Mod Requirements:
"If your mod requires specific DLC or other mods in order to work, please specify them here.
Official mod requirements (DLCs)"

Then there is a list of the available DLCs - Anniversary Edition being at the top of the list - referring to the Anniversary Edition DLC pack of all CC items - followed by all the individual CC mods.  But, not at all clearly indicated - and certainly not as far as how it gets posted - especially as so many insist on using the wrong nomenclature.  So, it is not for AE vs SE - but given the circumstances, confusion is understandable.

Tasheni should not have checked off anything, but she was as confused by it as most people are (though it can still be edited out by unchecking that box and saving).

And you know what? I bet there would still be people asking which game it was for - LOL!

• Like 2

Hach Arthmoor, I hope I will see the day in my life when you get impressed by a mod of mine! :lmao:

Technically: The upload information form shows choices for AE and a ton of mods. I was confused ( you know I don't use SE) because AE was the update for SE, even if you didn't buy the whole thing, they refer now always to AE. That's, what I understood. I had no checkbox for just SE in the upload form, so I ticked AE. I know now that it was wrong. I should have ticked nothing. The upload process on nexus is pain for SE, the whole SE is pain, and I just do it for reaching a broader comunity - I'm completely stupid, I guess. But maybe you understand that: Six years of development and implementation can't be washed away with one wave.

A warm embrace for you, Tasheni

4 hours ago, Uncus said:

Oh crumbs

Ähem, what dos that mean? :wave:

Oh sorry, guys, the keyboard of my laptop just say goodbye, so don't be confused of missing or wrong letters. And I'm drunk this evening. But it feels good :cop:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tasheni said:

Oh sorry, guys, the keyboard of my laptop just say goodbye, so don't be confused of missing or wrong letters. And I'm drunk this evening. But it feels good :cop:

Crumbs is the English word for kriumil, but is also used in the same way Oops is used.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tasheni said:

Huzzah!  Enjoy!  Prost!:beer:

Never used crumbs as a negative or an "oops", just for eating!  Hahaha:rofl::bigcookie:   

Crumbs are just smaller iterations of the cookie... some chunky, others more like cookie dust.  It was that "clean up your plate" mentality, "there are children starving in Africa."  Well mom, they can have your salmon cakes but not my cookie crumbs.  You'll have to make them their own batch!  Hahaha:lmao::bigcookie::fear:

Used crumby as in "doing a crumby job" but not crumbs.  Cookie crumbs just get eaten.:lmao: 

Offering someone kudos for a job well done was sometimes called a "hero cookie" when I was a kid.  

Apologies... Phat is just rambling on now...  Will STFU...  Adventure ever on dear friends, Phat:highfive:  Hugs, Tasheni!  Great mod!:hug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, phatbassanchor said:

Huzzah!  Enjoy!  Prost!:beer:

Never used crumbs as a negative or an "oops", just for eating!  Hahaha:rofl::bigcookie:   

Crumbs are just smaller iterations of the cookie... some chunky, others more like cookie dust.  It was that "clean up your plate" mentality, "there are children starving in Africa."  Well mom, they can have your salmon cakes but not my cookie crumbs.  You'll have to make them their own batch!  Hahaha:lmao::bigcookie::fear:

Used crumby as in "doing a crumby job" but not crumbs.  Cookie crumbs just get eaten.:lmao: 

Offering someone kudos for a job well done was sometimes called a "hero cookie" when I was a kid.  

Apologies... Phat is just rambling on now...  Will STFU...  Adventure ever on dear friends, Phat:highfive:  Hugs, Tasheni!  Great mod!:hug:

don't worry Phat we're all used to that by now. Looks like the "oh crumbs" thing is a Brit thing then, might also be used in some of our old colonies though. 

57 minutes ago, Uncus said:

don't worry Phat we're all used to that by now. Looks like the "oh crumbs" thing is a Brit thing then, might also be used in some of our old colonies though. 

Not an expert and don't want to sound rude but the "oh crumbs" might have been relevant to pre 1950's upper class UK but not to anyone else living there then or since!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

- snip -

Phat, your random ramblings are usually much more interesting, enjoyable, and entertaining than the learned lessons posted by many others:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XRAT said:

Not an expert and don't want to sound rude but the "oh crumbs" might have been relevant to pre 1950's upper class UK but not to anyone else living there then or since!

Think it might depend on where you live mate, in my family and some of the people we know still use it occasionally. Admittedly its not common usage these days but it is also not un known, when we do use the term it is usually in a sarcastic or joking way.

• Like 2

Cookie dust. That sounds like very dry cookies, cough cough! :fear:

Do I get now hero cookies? :lmao: Sounds way better than kudos, lol!

Thanks for all your explanations, I learned something new, yay! :unworthy::unworthy::unworthy:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tasheni said:

Thanks for all your explanations, I learned something new, yay! :unworthy::unworthy::unworthy:

if your cookies are dry dunk them in your tea or coffee, give it a try tastes  better than you think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tasheni said:

Ginger Snaps are dry but intended for dunking in milk.

Here's your hero cookie, my sweet sunshine Baby:hug:

https://cdn5.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/94/04/super-hero-cookies-character-cartoon-style-vector-20949404.jpg

Centre-ice-bar-and-grill-041.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1