USSEP replaces the Steed Standing stone effects from Andromeda (Enai)

Sxlxvxy

The most recent update of USSEP reverts the steed stone effects added by Enai's Andromeda Standing Stones mod, my character now feels like they're waking through honey.

I'm on xbox as well so cannae sseedit this or anything like that.

That's almost certainly due to a bad load ordering. If USSEP is "undoing" things from other mods, you're not setting things up correctly to begin with. USSEP is generally the very first thing, topmost on your LO. Everything else should be loading after it.

USSEP is at the very top, nothing else is above it. Also tried with andromeda at the very bottom, also no dice.

This has happened only after updating USSEP, no other mods or updates

You also need to recheck it when you do updates because bethnet likes to screw with the load order when you do.

I've definitely pushed USSEP to the top after the update. I noticed on the changelog

• Amended the Steed Stone description to account for effects both when Survival is enabled and disabled using the same wording found in Survival's Extra Pockets perk description.

Would this prevent Enai's mod from carrying over for the steed stone, like if andromeda is trying to replace something that has been redefined in some way?

30 minutes ago, Sxlxvxy said:

I've definitely pushed USSEP to the top after the update. I noticed on the changelog

• Amended the Steed Stone description to account for effects both when Survival is enabled and disabled using the same wording found in Survival's Extra Pockets perk description.

Would this prevent Enai's mod from carrying over for the steed stone, like if andromeda is trying to replace something that has been redefined in some way?

All the description does is determine what message is displayed when you hover over an item in your inventory.  Changes to the description do not actually change any actual effects - only the message displayed.

As to the issue that you are having, even with USSEP in the proper place, if you have another mod that incorporates a particular Patch fix into it (which is not that unusual), and that mod comes after another mod that changes it, then the carried forward fix will override the change made by the other mod (in this case Enai's Andromeda Standing Stones).  It's the case of last loaded wins conflicts.  So, you may have to play around with load order position of Enai's mod (LOOT does not always get things right).  Good luck!  Hope you get it figured out!