Need help to remove magic visual effect

Dontheoo

Hi everyone, as the title says i have a weird purple aura on my chartacter, i look it up on google. and seeing that i wasnt the first experiencing with this glitch

so i dowloaded the unofficial patch because i learned that it changes the kynareth temple shrine to also removes visual effect but it did not worked.

i dont have another save where the glitch hasnt occured yet but i believe it appeared after i beat the dragon-priest volsunng

hope someone knows what i can do because it really bother me. Thx anyway

ScreenShot2.png

The patch no longer uses a shrine in the Temple of Kynareth. Instead you should have received a book in your inventory which will remove unwanted effects.

nope i doesnt have it, i downloaded the patch from the in game mod browser and put it to load first as its says in the mod description

20 hours ago, Dontheoo said:

nope i doesnt have it, i downloaded the patch from the in game mod browser and put it to load first as its says in the mod description

First, ensure that your load order is as follows:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Hearthfires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
[any Creation Club master-flagged ESLs you may have:]
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
[Your other ESM files]
[The rest of your mods]

If you still do not have the book in your inventory, you can obtain it by using the additem comannd:

player.additem  xx0B1985 1
where xx is the listed position of USSEP in your load order (usually 07), and 1 is the number of items you will receive

Edited by smr1957
Corrected likely load position of USSEP

The XX will likely be 07 with a current SE install since Fishing and S&S are proper .esm files.

7 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

The XX will likely be 07 with a current SE install since Fishing and S&S are proper .esm files.

Thanks, Arthmoor - corrected it in my response

3 hours ago, SkyLover said:

If you have the AE upgrade, it'll probably be at a higher number, 'cause it has some ESMs of its own.

x'0F' to be exact.