Arthmoor's Mods

Shadowblade

I've been playing SLE for about 10 years and I am updating some old mods. I have all three DLC but still using the separate Unofficial Patches for each DLC. I'd like to update to USLEEP soon. Most downloaded mods I use have not been updated (by me) since about 2015 or earlier.

But I can't find The Paarthurnax Dilemma on the Nexus at all, and When Vampires Attack and Run for your Lives always have their scripts marked as STOPPED in the MCM and don't seem to work at all.

So where could I find the latest versions of these mods for SLE, and his other mods? Here, I hope!

I have:

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp dated 16/09/2015 (UK dd/mm/yyyy)

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.bsa dated 22/09/2015

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.bsl dated 22/09/2015

When Vampires Attack and Run For Your Lives from October 2015

Provincial Courier Service from 2013 works fine, but that is also nowhere to be found on The Nexus for SLE.

I tried Cutting Room Floor a while back (about 2018), but that also did not seem to work, presumably as I was using individual Unofficial Patches rather than USLEEP?

I have the latest official patch, SKSE and SkyUI for SLE.

Cheers!

:)

All of Arthmoors mods (as well as many others by other authors) are to be found on this site.  Just go to the following page (do not mind that it is marked as having no files) Skyrim Mods for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and either browse through the mods by looking through the subcategories on the right hand side of the page, or search for a specific mod by entering its name in the search box and selecting the option "SEARCH IN - This Category"

Good luck, Shadowblade!  And enjoy!

On 5/11/2022 at 10:39 AM, smr1957 said:

All of Arthmoors mods (as well as many others by other authors) are to be found on this site.  Just go to the following page (do not mind that it is marked as having no files) Skyrim Mods for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and either browse through the mods by looking through the subcategories on the right hand side of the page, or search for a specific mod by entering its name in the search box and selecting the option "SEARCH IN - This Category"

Ah, yes, I had forgotten all about the Nexus Debacle over paid mods and then the Mod Pack thing! I don't blame him removing them. I set mine to hidden! It seems the only people who think that allowing them to be used in Mod Packs was part of the original Nexus ToS when uploading them are people who didn't make any mods! I distinctly recall them not being allowed to be used elsewhere, or downloaded from other people, without the author's permission.

Anyway, thanks so much for the reply. Sorry I did not respond sooner, I was expecting an e-mail notification but I don't seem to be subbed to this thread.

Now I just need to work out why Dual Sheath Redux is putting my shield under  my feet, and why there are invisible Mud Crabs attacking me! It might be LOOT putting something in the wrong order, or I did not fully upgrade some skeletons properly, or something! I'll try my own preferred order, see if that helps.

Cheers!

:D

PS DOH! I just found "Follow topic" at the bottom!