Open Cities for skyrim vr

mansam15

Hello

I am trying to find a version of open cities that came out before the aniversary edition for skyrim vr.  Can anyone help?

Thank you all in advance.

The mod will only work with the current version of the game.  There is no back-leveled copy stashed away.  Nobody will make you a back-leveled version.  To quote a common response from an online support line, "Get current, or don't bother calling back".

Well I really would like to get current.  The problem is that the aniversary edition was not released for skyrim vr so I asked just in case. (It works like this but I am afraid of complications since some masters from ae are missing.)

VR is based on a super old fork of the SE codebase from before the CC was even a thing, so most mods aren't actually going to work properly with it. That includes OCS. No version of it exists for VR.

• 11 months later...
On 5/6/2022 at 3:20 PM, Arthmoor said:

VR is based on a super old fork of the SE codebase from before the CC was even a thing, so most mods aren't actually going to work properly with it. That includes OCS. No version of it exists for VR.

I can happily say Open Cities 3.1.6 works perfectly with Skyrim VR. Would you be ok to host that version for VR users? Love this mod! <3

As previously indicated, Arthmoor does not offer old versions of his mods.

Basically, because he doesn't want to support old versions, or fork old versions and be asked to update them.

This topic is almost a year old and the question was answered already, so I'm locking it.

• Sigurð Stormhand locked this topic