Arthmoor Alternate Start

Darkenneko

Just a quick question as the mod doesn't say anything about this in the description,

But am I able to start the main quest if I pick to start not in the prison? If this is possible, then how do I?

Thank You

V/R

From the readme:

"In order to actually begin the main quest, you will need to travel the road from the IC to Chorrol. At Fort Ash, there will be a dead adventurer's corpse near the road which has a letter from Baurus along with the Amulet of Kings. Picking up the letter begins the MQ with you assuming the role of the dead adventurer. Read the letter to understand the situation, which will allow for you to slip seamlessly into the role."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

From the readme:

"In order to actually begin the main quest, you will need to travel the road from the IC to Chorrol. At Fort Ash, there will be a dead adventurer's corpse near the road which has a letter from Baurus along with the Amulet of Kings. Picking up the letter begins the MQ with you assuming the role of the dead adventurer. Read the letter to understand the situation, which will allow for you to slip seamlessly into the role."

Thank you!
I plugged the mod right into Vortex and didn't even think to look for a readme, thanks a ton.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Darkenneko said:

Thank you!
I plugged the mod right into Vortex and didn't even think to look for a readme, thanks a ton.

Didn't see the this was for Oblivion... was giving Skyrim instructions... doh!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

From the readme:

3 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

Hey, don't feel bad.  I began to get Elder Scrolls games mixed up immediately after Oblivion was released.  Before Oblivion came out, Bethesda's forums were mainly just forums to discuss Morrowind.  I took me awhile to get used to the fact that there were now forums for another game.  I would give Morrowind advice to Oblivion questions, forgetting which forum I was in.  So I think I know exactly how you feel.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

Hey, don't feel bad.  I began to get Elder Scrolls games mixed up immediately after Oblivion was released.  Before Oblivion came out, Bethesda's forums were mainly just forums to discuss Morrowind.  I took me awhile to get used to the fact that there were now forums for another game.  I would give Morrowind advice to Oblivion questions, forgetting which forum I was in.  So I think I know exactly how you feel.  :lol:

Need cancel and delete functions for these messages.  I was actually asking you where the hell you were and what mod you were playing!:fear:  Hahaha:lmao:  Then I saw the tiny print at the top of the page...  TESIV Oblivion...  Total face palm!:wallbash:  Uh... where's the delete button?  What?  No delete function here?  Aaaaaaah!  Run away!!!  Hahaha:rofl:  So, I edited... doh!

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

I altered this plugin by adding a door that connects the Start room where the first attack takes place [Prison Break]. Iron key that unlocks all doors and Baurus key to the Goblin Corpse. Barred Gate open. Wood plank to enter hole in the wall. Jedi spells for Persuasion modified to last 12hr, Resurrection spell [Jedi] to bring back Renault, Setessentialplus to make her essential, Persuation [Jedi] to capture Renault, Frenzy Spell modified with Rally 400% to last 6hr, Arrows with Arrowoffrenziedarea enchantment 400% that I Muffinshare to Tiber Septim who sustains the frenzy, Summesalt jump animation that has the frenzied Blades hopping all over the place, TCL to find the rest of the assassins. I start with Prisoner in the Bastion, capture Renault, get keys, Muffinshare Septim clothes and equip Blades with everything found, get them fighting with frenzy for Illusion practice and Sneak. Use Renault to clear a path to the Sewer exit. Sewer exit to activate some script, return to capture Septim, enter Hole in the wall with my 'bodyguards' to clean out dungeon, unlock door to Startroom, select Shipwreck start to activate more script, swim to nearby Daedric Shrine Ruins.