Missing ccbgssse001-fish.esm in Open Cities

Strinboud

Hello to everyone reading this. I downloaded the Open Cities mod for Skyrim SE, installed it normally through Vortex and a notification appeared saying that a dependency was missing, I installed it and it passed. Again there was another notification saying that a master was missing, which is ccbgssse001-fish.esm. I tried to install Open Cities Skyrim and Open Cities Skyrim Patches but both are missing. I've looked everywhere and can't find any to download. How can I solve?

You're either running an outdated version of the game or you've manually removing the Fishing DLC, that's the missing master.

Sounds like you're going to either need to verify your files through Steam if you have a legit copy, or, re-install the game to get your Fishing CCC back.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for necro, but I've been trying to get Skyrim VR working and Skyrim VR never received the update for anniversary edition, nor did it recieve the fishing DLC. I'm getting missing masters for it with a clean Skyrim VR.

• 1 month later...

I finally realised after reading the mod description in detail OC needs a patch to work properly with Immersive Citizens….I had been using it without duh!

Now I did wonder if the IC patch fixed my “Mysterious Murders in Solitude” issue…it has not, and npcs are still slowly adding to the coffins in the Solitude crypt…creepy huh?  If a friend gets Mysteriously Killed I get the inheritance letter and gold delivered by courier. I think it kills one or two everytime the city loads in…no direct proof though.  The last victims this time were Evette San and Jorn, found dead just outside the main gate.

On a brighter note…the IC patch for OC has (almost) completely fixed npcs pathing taking them into the non-OC reality via the ‘rock portals’.  So almost all npcs are now correctly in OC and stay there…which helps npc interactive dialogues no end!
One failing…After rescuing Esbern from the Ratway…the Thalmor Spy female Khajiit who normally attacks as we try to flee Riften, was missing.  I set Esbern on ‘wait’, went into non-OC Riften via the rock just inside the main gate and there she was…correctly aggressive as normal.  After dispatching her I returned to OC Riften, collected Esbern and completed normally.

Am I the only one these odd things happen to?.?.?  Is there something obvious I am doing wrong?  Any thoughts appreciated…

A. (XB1S)

• 1 year later...