Creation Kit

Shamino05

Just a quick question, would anyone know why when I load up any interior mod in my Creation Kit, all the walls, floors and roofs are missing, or do not show up while looking at the mod in the render wiindow.

Could be that the building pieces used in the interior are packed into a bsa that the CC didn't know it needed to load. See if the interior mod, or any of its masters, has a bsa, and if they do, open the SkyrimEditor.ini file and add their file names to the line "sResourceArchiveList2".

8 hours ago, SkyLover said:

Could be that the building pieces used in the interior are packed into a bsa that the CC didn't know it needed to load. See if the interior mod, or any of its masters, has a bsa, and if they do, open the SkyrimEditor.ini file and add their file names to the line "sResourceArchiveList2".

Thank you.  i will give that a try, cheers.

10 hours ago, SkyLover said:

Thank you.  This worked a treat and fixed my problem.  Cheers mate.