Adjective+Animal Identity Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you...

• A grumpy lizard
    • A demented rabbit
    • A demented duck
    • A demented rabbit/duck
    • A random human

Just joined AFK Mods and I noticed in the tagline of the "AFK Mods" forum that AFK Mods is, I quote: "Home of demented rabbits and grumpy lizards."
In the name of the ever-self-important discipline known as science, I would like to conduct a semi-unscientific poll to figure out what adjective+animal identity users of this fine website identify as.  If none of the above adjective+animal combinations provided in the poll are sufficient to describe your adjective+animal identity, please leave a post describing what you identify as! :)

• Like 1

Hi JZBai, and welcome. :)

I could possibly fall in the category of Grumpy Duck- yes there's even a book about one. in the story, a grey cloud follows the duck wherever the afflicted creature cares to wander, whereas in this part of the world, we have the brown cloud, which tends to encompass and follow many individuals- thus testament to the possibility of more than one sufferer of grumpiness in the immediate neighbourhood- whether they be duck or other! :)

Not a far cry, (quack or cock-a-doodle-doo) from the assignation of Chinese Zodiac birth animal, (Rueful) Rooster. :P In the name of effervescent self importance, what's yours?

• Like 1

I chose "demented rabbit/duck".  Anyone who mods a Bethesda game has to be demented.  And I can't decide whether I qualify as a rabbit or a duck in this scenario, so I chose both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lmstearn said:

Hi JZBai, and welcome. :)

I could possibly fall in the category of Grumpy Duck- yes there's even a book about one. in the story, a grey cloud follows the duck wherever the afflicted creature cares to wander, whereas in this part of the world, we have the brown cloud, which tends to encompass and follow many individuals- thus testament to the possibility of more than one sufferer of grumpiness in the immediate neighbourhood- whether they be duck or other! :)

Not a far cry, (quack or cock-a-doodle-doo) from the assignation of Chinese Zodiac birth animal, (Rueful) Rooster. :P In the name of effervescent self importance, what's yours?

• Like 1

I like to think of myself as the Horker Hostess! All praise the horkers! :lol:

Although, some days I can be grumpier than a grumpy lizard.

• Like 3

I am, and will remain, a Hound from Hell.  Just one of the Devil's many Dogs. 

• Like 1

Welcome to AFK, JZbai! :wave: I am none of the above (and as to the last option, I would not admit it - for there would be way too many times that I would be way too embarrassed or ashamed to - I would have to use a hidespot - LOL!), Though perhaps I should just go with the demented part - that's about right!:lmao:

• Haha 1

Haha, just look at my name here: it's made from my real short surname and almost reversed, making it an almost exact palindrome! I should add that I'm french and that, in french, "coin coin" is the onomatopoeia for the cry of the duck (you have "quack quack" in american), which by coincidence is ALSO an almost unperfect reversed palindrome for my name here! The loop is completed! I am definitely a demented duck! :D

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, JZBai said:

Just joined AFK Mods and I noticed in the tagline of the "AFK Mods" forum that AFK Mods is, I quote: "Home of demented rabbits and grumpy lizards."
In the name of the ever-self-important discipline known as science, I would like to conduct a semi-unscientific poll to figure out what adjective+animal identity users of this fine website identify as.  If none of the above adjective+animal combinations provided in the poll are sufficient to describe your adjective+animal identity, please leave a post describing what you identify as! :)

I am a void without personality or sense of humour.

That's why I'm a moderator.

• Haha 3

On 1/20/2022 at 3:45 AM, JZBai said:

In all reality, I am part Mischievous Mer of indeterminable origin, Batty Breton Bard and Naughty Nord Nutter!  Hahaha:rofl:  Pretty sure I lost my mind around here somewhere.  Have you seen it?  It is brain damaged yet I should like it back all the same, please.:fear:  Please advise if you see it. :)

Adventure ever on new friend, Phat:blackhand:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Sigurð Stormhand said:

am a void without personality or sense of humour.

That's why I'm a moderator.

Says Sigurd, the magical Disney prince, as we all chuckle merrily at his mirth:lmao:

11 minutes ago, phatbassanchor said:

Says Sigurd, the magical Disney prince, as we all chuckle merrily at his mirth:lmao:

Shhhhhh.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sigurð Stormhand said:

Shhhhhh.

It's okay brother... your secret is safe with me :)

Hello, it's me, can you see me? I'm just the little tiny ignorant bug, quite innocently. Of course there is an issue with me, I'm not completely sure what, but everytime I enter the screen everyone is so upset. All I want to do is a nice little havok glitch, but sometimes it gets out of control and everything is freezing. Not my fault, really. They say I'm the destroyer of games. Well, that makes me really sad :imp: