Weird graphical glitches with Anniversary Edition.

Talyn82

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before.  But since upgrading to AE I've been having some weird graphical glitches, like horses missing their bodies, or sometimes npc's will be missing their bodies, or sometimes entire buildings would be missing leaving only the door.  For the most part everything I mentioned except the horses can be fixed with a simple reload.  But has anyone else had this problem?

I haven't noticed these glitches in my games yet.  So far my Anniversary Edition games seem to perform as well as my Special Edition games.  

3 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

I haven't noticed these glitches in my games yet.  So far my Anniversary Edition games seem to perform as well as my Special Edition games.  

Got to be a mod conflict then.  Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, Talyn82 said:

Got to be a mod conflict then.  Thanks for the reply.

I was actually going to suggest this myself.  I've encountered glitches like this in Morrowind and Oblivion and in each case they were caused by mods.  I use a lot fewer mods these days and that may be why I haven't seen these kinds of graphic irregularities recently.  I hope you find the cause and get it straightened out, Talyn.  

I was going to suggest mod issues, but some people get offended if you suggest the mods they use are the problem.  I'm also on AE, play mod lite, and never seen a glitch like this.