Suddenly everything looks different

Tasheni

This site magically changed it's appearance while I was browsing :unsure:

Nooooo, please,why? It looked good before, so why changing familiar things? Where do I lock log out? :frantics::frantics::huh:

This is... hm... not... what saves my day :shrug:

• Like 1

if you click the little button, you can you can set the background to one of several images, or a random image. 

image.png.987e52fc7271f57c22a906c9041cd5cb.png

• Thanks 1

We've made no changes to the theme on the site, other than setting the Christmas logo after Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scythe Bearer said:

click the little button

Yep... Thanks for that.  I was just about to suggest it when reading through this thread.  I'm using Paarthurnax at present.  But, I've employed all the other options at one point or another, including random. 

Tasheni, dear friend, You likely have that button Scythe mentions set to random.  Hope that helps you baby:hug: besser spät als nie, oder?  Hahaha:redface::wave: 

Adventure ever on dear friends, Phat:blackhand:

This is really weird. Too bad I didn't made a screenshot. Now the site looks like always. I did not change anything in my settings. I was just browsing through the topics and zack! appearance changed. No, I was not drunk, in case someone thinks about it :bat:

Maybe unduly fatigued. After spending three nights recreating all of my scripts and fragments. :crazy: :alienjump:

Whatever, all looks alright now and I guess it was just the little imp terrorizing my nerves. :rofl: