The Xbox/ PS4 0kb glitch

Person

If you don't know what this glitch is it's a Glitch where on consoles sometimes the game will stop when trying to save then says that you can't save because you used up all your storage when that isn't the case. 

I was wondering if the unofficial fallout 4 patch fixes this bug

This is exclusively a Playstation issue and isn't something modders can fix. If you're experiencing this, you need to contact Bethesda support and report it to them so they can then get Sony involved in actually fixing it.

Evidence gathered from the many reports on PS4 and PS5 indicate this is an operating system issue on Sony's end that ultimately only Sony can fix.

On 12/1/2021 at 10:23 PM, Person said:

you can't save because you used up all your storage

On xbone this happens when all your savegames reach the storage size limit. You can't have unlimited saves. Just delete older and unneeded saves from all characters you use.

• 3 months later...

I had this glitch, and looked for an answer.  I use my PS4.  The general consensus is that the problem is with Sony.  Btw, I have the Special Anniversary Edition and I bought the ability to install a huge amount of mods.  I also got Creation Content (CC).  The CC is installed, but I've yet to install a single Mod.  

One reply I saw was a guy who figured out a fix.  He determined the problem had to do with a conflict between a Mod and the CC.  The fix included deleting the game, plus more.  I don't like that answer.  I'm too impatient to start over.

AND it didn't seem right in my case because I don't have any mods installed yet.

I FOUND THE FIX FOR ME!  I kept looking, and I found a guy who said the problem was too many saved games!  That fit me!  He even explained how to delete saved games from within the game (it's not obvious).  I deleted my older saved games, and my "glitch" was gone!

I hope this information helps someone else!