Happy Holidays

mhahn123

Just wanted to extend a Happy Holidays message to all of the AFK community members. However or whatever you happen to celebrate, wish you all the best. It is nice to be part of this very laid back and friendly community.

1 hour ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

Happy holidays everyone!  I just finished Thanksgiving dinner about an hour ago and I'm stuffed.  :)

Stuffed?  Were you at the table, or on the table?  :peer:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, alt3rn1ty said:

:) Happy holidays to everyone across the pond, looking forward to ours next month in the UK, and especially Hogmanay :beer:

for auld langs syne  :beer::celebration::dancing:

8 hours ago, Uncus said:

for auld langs syne  :beer::celebration::dancing:

:cool: If I were to follow my waaay back Ascendents traditions, I really ought to be celebrating Yule, my origins are also Saxon.

18 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

:cool: If I were to follow my waaay back Ascendents traditions, I really ought to be celebrating Yule, my origins are also Saxon.

Why not just celbrate both.

34 minutes ago, Uncus said:

Why not just celbrate both.

Top suggestion, I also considered introducing running into the Highlands and paying homage to the Norse Gods with a mass orgy .. Police Scotland might not be too happy about that one though :D .. then again they seem to turn a blind eye to Neo Druids from what i have heard :rofl:

Edit: I better behave, otherwise I might be struck off my better halfs XMas list, and also miss out on the sausage stuffing

15 minutes ago, alt3rn1ty said:

Top suggestion, I also considered introducing running into the Highlands and paying homage to the Norse Gods with a mass orgy .. Police Scotland might not be too happy about that one though :D .. then again they seem to turn a blind eye to Neo Druids from what i have heard :rofl:

Edit: I better behave, otherwise I might be struck off my better halfs XMas list, and also miss out on the sausage stuffing

Not stuffing the wee beasty, that prince of puddings the Haggis.