Anyone else notice…

R4msden-Nord21

Both regular enemy wolves and my summoned wolf familiar howl in my game (note: I'm on PC, playing with Creation Club content only). 

They howl fine in my game too. I'm gathering something isn't right with your setup, like maybe a conflict or mod that isn't updated to the latest version.

I walked down to the ones over by Riverwood from a fresh alt-start and they're howling just fine for me too.

sorry but the wolves howl ... I'm level 30 and ohh yes do they howl

I play with my master and effects volume at 70% because of my video recordings (its the only way to cut out the ambient noise without using a mod) and I can still hear them loud and clear

personally I have had no issue with the vanilla anniversary edition (just one freeze so far and a cow falling out of the sky)

but heck for some one who has committed this game to memory I can see all the difference from a 100% vanilla game to one that has been affected with mods (of any type)

from my personal experience most issues will start happening at level 60 and above (I usually end every play-through at level 80-90) ... after level 60 is where I get the most issues and CTD

It might just be my game then. I am only at lower levels with my new characters that I have made specifically for the new CC content. I might just uninstall it and start from fresh. Thanks all for the replies, have a batch of vegetable soup on me… (heard it’s great for ones stamina)

Did any one else notice ...

During the Forbidden Legend quest, you get sent to Folgunther.  In this dungeon, there is a water trap (the grate opens, you fall in, you get a coin purse, you trip a lever and the grate closes under you, lifting you from the water).   When you are under water, you get the gurgling water breathing sound.  However, when you exit the water, the sound does not stop.   While the sound is running, you cannot hear nothing else.  It takes a save/load to make the sound stop. 

7 hours ago, Scythe Bearer said:

Did any one else notice ...

During the Forbidden Legend quest, you get sent to Folgunther.  In this dungeon, there is a water trap (the grate opens, you fall in, you get a coin purse, you trip a lever and the grate closes under you, lifting you from the water).   When you are under water, you get the gurgling water breathing sound.  However, when you exit the water, the sound does not stop.   While the sound is running, you cannot hear nothing else.  It takes a save/load to make the sound stop. 

I don't remember that particular one, but I have encountered bugs exactly like that.

Also, does anyone know which creation the ancient Nord mace and war hammer comes with? Was so stoked when I came across them… been a long time coming

1 hour ago, R4msden-Nord21 said:

Ah… I like how they used the new mechanic of fishing to sneak a few little surprises…

Or, in the parlance of Software Engineers everywhere, scope creep.