Content list, add game name, please

Scythe Bearer

In any list of mods by a user, the name of the game is not listed.  I have mods for four different games, It would help in finding the mods for a specific game if the name of the game was listed along with the category.   Could the Game Name be added or used instead of the Category, please.

image.png.ba694d4c95803c13713c8b74a97249cc.png

Thank you for your consideration.

I hate doing this, but this has languished for a month with no response.  So a simple post to see If I can get a Yes, No, Maybe or even a "Are you out of your mumble flogging mind"?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought we responded to this.

So, basically, right now we don't have a fix. Thankfully, it's only a problem when browsing a user's list of files. Once you click on the file it shows the full path, but from the user list it only shows the "bottom" category.

Arth said he can't see a way to change this in the forum software and obviously we want to avoid janky hacks, because janky hacks is what causes sites to crash when you run updates.

Found a work around.  Added the game name as a tag, then made that tag the Item Prefix.   Now that tag shows up before the mod name.   It's a cludge, and a pain in the butt to set up, but it does the job. 

image.png.63904b4024c8d638c8f9d082f7464c74.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1