SAE engine bug fixes

DayDreamer

The AE recompile means that all the decompiled hooks need to be found again. Some willing developers want to know which ones are highest priority.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/qt2tsv/which_fixes_from_the_engine_fixes_mod_would_you/

Perhaps some of the known LE and SE bugs have been fixed?

This topic is to document bugs that are verifiably not fixed, and note priority to find and fix.

59 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

So is this to fix the sputtering and frame rate drops I'm seeing?  Cause I sure have those issues.

Think you are on an old PC, I had a similar problem with stutter and frame rate drops. Turns out the native screen resolution in game was some how changed. When I had reset that to the correct setting all was as it should be again.

11 hours ago, Uncus said:

Think you are on an old PC, I had a similar problem with stutter and frame rate drops. Turns out the native screen resolution in game was some how changed. When I had reset that to the correct setting all was as it should be again.

I'll have to check that.  I let the game setup just pre-set everything since it chose 'Ultra' anyway I went with it.  But I may need to make sure it actually chose the right resolution.  I might tone down a couple things also just to give little boost if needed.

Well everything seems to be set right and the game seems to be smoothing out on it's own.  Playing pretty normal now.  ... ... Yes I know I just jinx myself.