Anniversary Edition Compatibility

Nylocke

AE dropped and I was wondering if the unofficial patch is compatible with it? 

Also will it be updated to address any new potential problems? (Have any been found this early, already?) As I'm happy to wait for an ideal fresh game when the patch is fully implemented (if not already)

Just like any other mod, USSEP (and the Unofficial CC patch) will be compatible with SAE.

However, we're still verifying the effects the update of both SSE and SAE have on both patches. So far we know Bethesda has fixed quite a few armor issues that we'll need to remove from the patch. Other changes are still being analyzed.

A beta USSEP update will come shortly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hana said:

Just like any other mod, USSEP (and the Unofficial CC patch) will be compatible with SAE.

However, we're still verifying the effects the update of both SSE and SAE have on both patches. So far we know Bethesda has fixed quite a few armor issues that we'll need to remove from the patch. Other changes are still being analyzed.

A beta USSEP update will come shortly.

Thank you for replying 

Is there a newsletter/email/discord/notification system in place that I can subscribe to that will automatically ping me updates/announcements etc relating to the progress of the amendments to the patch? 

USSEP 4.2.6 dropped earlier today, no beta period.

skse64_1_6_318 for AE dropped yesterday, but without support for plugin manager.

Sadly, the essential SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) developers (aers - Nukem - Ryan) have announced there will be no AE update. Since this is very difficult reverse engineering, it may be awhile before somebody steps up.

Meanwhile, Scrambled Bugs is being re-written. If we are very very lucky, meh321 and KernalsEgg can be persuaded to incorporate the Engine Fixes.

There is now a dedicated Announcements channel in our Discord server (link in the forum).

News pertaining to USSEP and the Unofficial CC Patch is it's intent, for those looking for a quick easy way to be notified.

55 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

So was the updated added to Beth.net?  That's where I get the patch.

All platforms and download sites are updated at the same time.

21 minutes ago, Hana said:

All platforms and download sites are updated at the same time.

You need to pin that comment somewhere.  And put it big bold bright letters.  Maybe make it blink at a seizure inducing rate.    This is like the fourth time I have seen this question answered between here and the Discord.  Some folks just ain't getting the word. 

In my best Arnold Horshack imitation,  OOH!  OOH!  OOH!  Maybe put the comment in an FAQ.  Everybody reads those.   

On 11/12/2021 at 6:26 PM, DayDreamer said:

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) developers (aers - Nukem - Ryan)

Some folks are working together to fix engine issues. Halleluia!

I've start another topic under SE Knowledge Base: