dragonborn sanctuary key

nitestalon

For the love of all the Gods...a hint..or two for the location of the key for the Sanctuary...which i found after a few hours of mountain running...but no sign of a key in the temple...

Hi there. :wave:

Can you be more specific as to the location? The only 'Sanctuary' is the Dark Brotherhood one near Falkreath and Dawnstar, and you need to start that quest to learn how to open the door.

4 hours ago, Hana said:

Hi there. :wave:

Can you be more specific as to the location? The only 'Sanctuary' is the Dark Brotherhood one near Falkreath and Dawnstar, and you need to start that quest to learn how to open the door.

Hana, nitestation is talking about the Mod Dragonborn Sanctuary.  nitestation failed to use the link to the mod and its forum which I supplied and simply posted their question here, without adequate supporting information.  It appears that nitestation assumed that everyone would know what they were talking about.   

10 hours ago, nitestalon said:

For the love of all the Gods...a hint..or two for the location of the key for the Sanctuary...which i found after a few hours of mountain running...but no sign of a key in the temple...

nitestation, the key and a note are on the long table in the great hall.  They are the only items on the table when you first enter Skyhaven Temple. 

I am sorry you could not find the entrance.  There is a link to a video in the Mod description which shows where the entrance is located. 

Enjoy your gaming. 

I found the entrance to the sanctuary - thanks.  I apologize for not posting in the correct area via the link.  I'm 59 and sometimes have problems finding my a** with both hands.   Thanks again.

3 minutes ago, nitestalon said:

Oh..fyi  there's a ton of dinner ware on the table.

The dinner ware is enabled on the table the first time you leave and return to Skyhaven.   Having the dinnerware on the table tells me that you either did not pick up the note and key on your first visit, or you installed the mod midway through a playthrough.