Open Cities Door Activation

Wolfpack49

Just a question because I've been seeing some differences in game depending on the city -- is the standard behavior for Open Cities when focusing on a door exiting from an interior to the city to read "Skyrim" or the city name?  I am seeing both in my game, but both seem to be exiting to the open city.  For example, should it read "Skyrim" or "Whiterun"? I know it's some mod that's interfering here, but I just want to understand what the expected behavior should be.  Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: My guess is that it should be "Skyrim" based on what's in the Teleport Destination record in xEdit... just verifying that text is what's displayed when focusing on the interior door.  I am seeing different text in game than what is being reported in Conflict Loser records in xEdit.

• 8 months later...

think it's supposed to say the name of the city if it's one of the five major cities. Otherwise, it'll say "Skyrim" (or "Solstheim") unless specifically modded to say something else.

The region data in OCS should have it saying the city name. If it's not, chances are you have something overwriting either the OCS region data or a mod that specifically overrides the door data itself.