Companions get invisible after recruting

DathusBR

I installed this mod and after that every time i recruit a companion the companion disappear, tried to disable / enable, moveto player, resurrect, recycleactor, nothing works.

It's definitely not the patch that is causing the issue to occur. We would all be experiencing the same problem if that were the case. Something else in your load order is causing it or else your save is corrupted somehow. Using console commands has a tendency to mess things up in your save beyond repair, so if you've been doing that previously it would be best to revert to a point before using them or just start a new game.

Yes it is the patch, if i disable it the companions stop disappearing.

Also the Vault-Tec Populational options also goes away(Only Vip tracker is visible) if i enable the patch, if i disable it goes back just fine.

No, as BlackPete said, it is not the Patch, though it may be an interaction with some other mod which gives it the appearance of being the Patch.  Simply put, the way to be sure that it is not the Patch is by loading up just the vanilla game and only the Patch (making sure there are no files left over from any uninstalled mods) and then testing.  Personally, I have always used the Patch and have always found that when these types of errors are reported, it is always due to some other mod.   The only way to determine for sure what mod is actually causing the issue if by troubleshooting your build as outlined here:

Troubleshooting Your Load Order
https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/3109142236155416522/

(written for SSE, but applies to FO4 as well).

Pete is 100% correct. It's NOT the patch and there's no supporting evidence to show it's the patch. The patch is used by literally millions of people and none have ever reported anything remotely like this.

Once you removed the patch and began invoking console commands, you broke your game. It's done. That save is a goner.

Just adding my two cents that I never had an issue with companions disappearing with the patch. I use AFT, but I doubt that affects anything. I would recommend doing as Smr recommended and look for conflicts in your load order because it's likely something is conflicting with the patch.