SSEEdit copy KWDA between esp's but without master references

onoono

Hello!

I am performing some master removal from mod. 

All done but i kinda removed some needed info. 

Now i am in compare mod

<1>masterles

<2>original

Now i need to copy KWDA data from <2> to <1> but without master references 

Can some script do that?

C4PGlAl.png

Thanks!

P.S

Or maybe easier way to delete 2 specific KWDA keywords from esp?

1. Right click on B, click Add Masters and chose A
  2. Right click on B and select "Inject Forms Into Master..." menu, chose A. It will ask to optionally preserve ObjectIDs (the YYYYYY part in FormIDs XXYYYYYY numbers), in your case it doesn't matter when simply merging two mods.
  3. Expand B, select all record groups, right click, hold Ctrl+Shift and click "Deep copy as override into", chose A. Say Yes to overwrite any changes if asked.
  4. Close and save A only. Now you have A+B properly merged into A. - Zilav

A is esp A, B is esp B.

21 minutes ago, Dragonblood said:
  1. Right click on B, click Add Masters and chose A
  2. Right click on B and select "Inject Forms Into Master..." menu, chose A. It will ask to optionally preserve ObjectIDs (the YYYYYY part in FormIDs XXYYYYYY numbers), in your case it doesn't matter when simply merging two mods.
  3. Expand B, select all record groups, right click, hold Ctrl+Shift and click "Deep copy as override into", chose A. Say Yes to overwrite any changes if asked.
  4. Close and save A only. Now you have A+B properly merged into A. - Zilav

Thanks for response. Although i have tried that before i did it again. 

Problem is that it does what i am trying to avoid.

At the part

Expand B, select all record groups, right click, hold Ctrl+Shift and click "Deep copy as override into", chose A.

To continue following needs to be added as Masters to A mod. 

But i just finished cleaning references so it doesnt have that master.

If a record comes from another mod, then you must have that other mod as a master - unless you completely add all relevant records from that other mod to the mod you are editing.  So, if you wish to keep those two keyword records that require the master, you need to add all the relevant and connected records and files required to that edited mod.  You could remove those two keywords, but then there may be issues with things not working as they should. This is just one of the reasons it is strongly not recommended to remove masters unless you know exactly what you are doing and how to fix things in xEdit.  I'm afraid there is just no easy way around this. Best bet is to just leave the master and not attempt to remove it - even if it means keeping the master mod.  And I am telling you this as someone who has literally thousands of hours working in xEdit.

2 hours ago, smr1957 said:

If a record comes from another mod, then you must have that other mod as a master - unless you completely add all relevant records from that other mod to the mod you are editing.  So, if you wish to keep those two keyword records that require the master, you need to add all the relevant and connected records and files required to that edited mod.  You could remove those two keywords, but then there may be issues with things not working as they should. This is just one of the reasons it is strongly not recommended to remove masters unless you know exactly what you are doing and how to fix things in xEdit.  I'm afraid there is just no easy way around this. Best bet is to just leave the master and not attempt to remove it - even if it means keeping the master mod.  And I am telling you this as someone who has literally thousands of hours working in xEdit.

I know perfectly well what i am doing. Thanks.

I was just looking for script to help me easier remove specific collumns named above or copy from other esp but without including "add new masters" , so if it records that needs to be copied will add new master ->skip record. Copy rest.

1 hour ago, onoono said:

I know perfectly well what i am doing. Thanks.

Unfortunately, you don't.  If you did, you would have used the instructions I gave you and merged the two esps.

If you are unable to follow simple instructions or listen to the people who try to help you here, you could head over the the Xedit discord channel.

Just now, Dragonblood said:

Unfortunately, you don't.  If you did, you would have used the instructions I gave you and merged the two esps.

If you are unable to follow simple instructions or listen to the people you try to help you here, you could head over the the Xedit discord channel.

That behavior of yours is totally uncalled for.

it is you who did not understood my question in the first place.

Now i am done.

36 minutes ago, onoono said:

it is you who did not understood my question in the first place

Wrong again. If you want to add content from one esp to another, without making it a master, that is how it is done. You "merge" them.  At least it is one way to do it that is recommenced by a member of the team.