Skyrim Anniversary Edition announced

DayDreamer

2 hours ago, Rotzi said:

I need a small update that removes this or do i have to look at it for the next 10 years? :fear:

734404775_Skyrim2022-01-0611-09-000.thumb.jpg.50d04444c4adcff1817e389f5c28a825.jpg

You either have to purchase all the new AE content, or use a mod that removes this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58289

If you are playing on XBOX One/Series: https://bethesda.net/fr/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4243482

I would strongly recommend against using mods that screw around with the main menu to remove options like that. You may unwittingly be blocking your ability to ever update any of the DLCs you may acquire along the way, among other things.

12 hours ago, Rotzi said:

I need a small update that removes this or do i have to look at it for the next 10 years? :fear:

734404775_Skyrim2022-01-0611-09-000.thumb.jpg.50d04444c4adcff1817e389f5c28a825.jpg

ahhh so you fell into the trap little kitty mhahahahahaha

there is no way going back, even if you reinstall the game from scratch you will still update to this version ... Bethesda planed this very well ... there is no way going back :wallbash:

so your alternatives are ... spend $20 and upgrade to Anniversary Edition or look at that for the next 10 years

• Haha 2

On 1/6/2022 at 7:40 PM, Nico coiN said:

If you are playing on XBOX One/Series: https://bethesda.net/fr/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4243482

I'm always a little cautious when it comes to removing things from the main menu (with the exception of the music). Mostly because we have no way of troubleshooting if it comes to a conflict with another mod or a game update and the game crashes before main menu appears. All we can do then is erase the reserved space (i.e. delete all mods at once) because there is no way to access them without the main menu. Nevertheless, thanks for the link. At least i know there is something if it bothers me to much. :)

To be honest the one thing that annoys me is that they really made this part of the main screen. Usually if the game starts offline there are no CC ads but now:

1631157226_Skyrim2022-01-0620-36-346.thumb.jpg.53a9b9becb598641d4a1b4af631609af.jpg

:facepalm:Dear Bethesda, even if you shove this constantly in my face, i don't buy it. :sparta:

On 1/6/2022 at 5:25 PM, Rotzi said:

the thing that I do feel is a bit annoying is that you cant turn of the CC content you do not want to use off depending on your mod build for a particular play style. there is a lot of good stuff in the CC packet but some means of controlling which content is active at any one time would be much preferred to just bombing the stuff in all in one go.

20 hours ago, Uncus said:

the thing that I do feel is a bit annoying is that you cant turn of the CC content you do not want to use off

I thought on pc you can enable or disable them with your mod manager?

2 hours ago, Rotzi said:

I thought on pc you can enable or disable them with your mod manager?

nope shows up as main plug ins they have the same protection as the base game and dlc files cant be turned off at least not in vortex.in some other mod manager may be but that I would not know.

• 3 weeks later...

1,2 gigs. Not so small that update. I hoped that they would fix the (since 1.6xxx) godawful Mod Menu. Since the update it stutters permanently which effects the browsing, the button clicking...just everything is choppy. And because i have to login to the modserver everytime since the glorious 1.6 update to activate or deactivate mods, managing the loadorder is almost insufferable.