See all mods by game

Katsoro

Hello new user here.

Is there a way to see ALL mods for a game? not one category at a time, but all mods? When I click on downloads then Skyrim SE or any game it just says "No files in this category yet." evan though there are 96 Skyrim se mods on the sight :geek: 

Thanks.

• 10 months later...

I second this.  Other modding sites, which I suppose can't be named here but use the same forum/site software, are able to do this.  I like to bookmark the overall category for a game to quickly see what's new or recently updated for all mods related to that game.

I hope this site is still being actively updated, since it seems to be coming something of a refuge for a bunch of modders exiled from other, larger modding sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, so the software package doesn't support this, unfortunately, the best you can do is click on a game and then view mods by category within that game.

• 6 months later...

I have to "third" this. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find mods on this site!!

The only way to find any mod from this site is to already know what mod you are looking for and google it, then if you are lucky you will get a link to that certain mod from this site.

All the mods here are catalogued under "/downloads" and none under "/tes4 oblivion". But there is no link anywhere on the site that leads you to "/downloads"

It's a shame, because it's good with alternatives to nexusmods

On 7/22/2022 at 2:42 AM, Sigurð Stormhand said:

Hi, so the software package doesn't support this, unfortunately, the best you can do is click on a game and then view mods by category within that game.

That doesn't work.

The best you guys here on the site can do is just make a post in each game's section, a post with cathegories where you have a direct link to every mod.

Or just a post that is called "all Oblivion mods" where there is a link to "/downloads"

13 hours ago, Kallekula said:

I have to "third" this. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find mods on this site!!

The only way to find any mod from this site is to already know what mod you are looking for and google it, then if you are lucky you will get a link to that certain mod from this site.

All the mods here are catalogued under "/downloads" and none under "/tes4 oblivion". But there is no link anywhere on the site that leads you to "/downloads"

It's a shame, because it's good with alternatives to nexusmods

The Downloads are linked from the banner at the top of the site.

12 hours ago, Kallekula said:

That doesn't work.

The best you guys here on the site can do is just make a post in each game's section, a post with cathegories where you have a direct link to every mod.

Or just a post that is called "all Oblivion mods" where there is a link to "/downloads"

You can click on a game, then click on the category within that game.

Unfortunately, this is how the downloads module works.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:07 PM, Sigurð Stormhand said:

Downloads are linked from the banner at the top of the site.

Ok thanks! Makes things much easier. I assumed that was a menu for my account.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:07 PM, Sigurð Stormhand said:

click on a game, then click on the category within that game

It leads to mod releases and discussions, and mod releases has some mod Courtiers that isn't finished

Unfinished Mod Courtiers? Sounds like an interesting name for a mod! :)

What I'd do is click on Downloads at the top (first click), which brings up a Categories page. Here, you either have the choice of selecting a mod in the What's New, Highest Rated, or Most Downloaded section, or pick a Category or Sub-Category on the Category list at the right,

At the bottom of the Category list, there's a handy link which says Browse Categories, so, there is always an option to navigate to the Category page where the games are listed. This Browse Categories link should really be at the top, no matter, because it contains the same items as the Category list, but a in a more readable format, and a little bit more detail.

The first sub-category/game happens to be the Unofficial Patch Project (second click), so if you want to patch your SSE, click the Skyrim Special Edition (third click) button, which takes you to a page with one entry, the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch button. Click on that (fourth click) to get the page with the actual download button. So, five mouse clicks on, and you have the file.

Most of this is a result of how the forum software presents, it does take a little investment in time to work it all out, can be confusing for the fly-in/fly-out users super eager to commence their gaming,

On 2/10/2023 at 11:38 AM, Kallekula said:

It leads to mod releases and discussions, and mod releases has some mod Courtiers that isn't finished

You've found AFK Courtiers, sounds like. Weird, even I can't find that in the forum right now.

Ah, you landed here, from the forum: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/forum/359-tes-iv-oblivion/

You want to be here: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/categories/

On 2/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, lmstearn said:

What I'd do is click on Downloads at the top (first click), which brings up a Categories page

Yes, but you are not directed there from the main page

The Downloads link is always up at the top right portion of the page, along with the Forum and Gallery links.