Arthmoor's Faregyl Village mod

Worldsong

Hi. New guy who just joined here after seeing this mods and others being removed from Nexus. Since I can't ask about the mod on Nexus anymore, figured I'd see if anyone has an answer for the problem I have. I installed the Faregyl mod along with the MTC Villages-Faregyl patch. If I remember correctly, the last time I used those mods there were no problems over a year ago. I'm currently remodding Oblivion with updates for a new playthrough, and now there are a couple of land tears. I suspect the patch might be the problem and would like to fix it if possible. I'm still learning how to use the Construction Kit, so not quite ready to try tackling fixing land tears yet. I do have the mods in the correct load order (MTC then Faregyl then Patch) as per the mod descriptions.

I'd appreciate any info others might be able to give regarding fixing this problem other than fixing the land tears if possible. Thanks!

My first question is do you have anything else loaded which edits the Faregyl area? There are a surprising number of mods which do so. Could be a 3rd party causing the trouble.

Thanks for the reply mhahn. I just want to say that I use quite a few of your mods as well. Planning on reinstalling your Settlements mods next. Any tips you want to share that I might need to know about those?

Anyway, I solved the problem. Gonna leave that solution out there for others that might be having similar problems. Turns out I didn't read the Patch text file closely enough. :facepalm:I had to remove Faregyl and the Patch, then do the clean save, deactivate MTCV, save again then reactivate MTCV, install Faregyl and the Patch again, and viola, land tears and other issues gone! Now only problems left are a Faregyl lamp post protruding from the MCTV store and a small floating stone, and those can easily be fixed in the Construction Set. Still learning to use that, so don't know if I want to try making a patch for those rather minor issues to post here.

My Settlements are fairly straightforward to install and use. Read the included read-me. They all have info about known conflicts and working load order placement. Up to date patches are available for all of them. Legion Outposts in particular has more than it's fair share of conflicts.

If there is any particular one to tip about it's that. I built in a place that was overrun by other mods. So check to see if it works with everything else you want to use. And be aware that many of the mods touching that area aren't compatible with each other out of the box. Only in cases where I made Legion Outposts compatible with multiple other mods at once.