Images in mod upload don't expand for viewing.

mhahn123

Admittedly I don't know much about how this works. But I'm using the same images that were uploaded on Nexus. When I click on them they display very small, and don't expand even with the magnify tool. Thoughts?

This appears to be a common issue with the initial upload of images. What has always worked for me and several others is to go back, delete the existing ones, and reupload them again. It's been reported countless times to IPB but they don't seem to know what the issue is.

Alright tried on one of the pages several times and they still display 150x150 and won't magnify. Going to call quits for the evening. Tomorrow is another day.

Well damn, it looks like IPB fouled some of the settings in one of the recent maintenance releases. They should be fixed for Oblivion now and I'll go through the rest to be sure they're ok too.

Yep that did it. Had to delete the images and re-upload. But they open to view properly. Now back through all of them to fix the rest.

More good news, the mods I've uploaded so far today aren't having any images issues. Squashed that bug.