Live stream posting notifications.

Uncus

Any one hosting live streams can post her so interested members can find them more easily.

Edited by Uncus
fixed spelling mistake.

1 hour ago, Uncus said:

Any one hosting live streams can post her so interested members can find them more easily.

This could get really steamy. :P

Sorry, couldn't resist. You missing a "r" in your thread title. :innocent: 

• Uncus changed the title to Live stream posting notifications.
1 hour ago, Rotzi said:

This could get really steamy. :P

Sorry, couldn't resist. You missing a "r" in your thread title. :innocent: 

Fixed the missing r in the tittle, thanks for pointing that out.

4 hours ago, Uncus said:

Now you need an 'e'.

Midnight Stream

The Dragonborn Equilibrium - #1

Sah arrives in Solstheim seeking more information about who Miraak is and why sent his cult assassins to kill her (Dragonborn DLC)

https://youtu.be/zWzs_SUv-vY

SkyrimSE 9-08-2021 1-46-33 PM-447.jpg

Time Zones

Screenshot 2021-08-09 132756.png

so sorry I was sick :sick:

TO A MODERATOR this thread can be locked unless others want to use it?

there will be no more Sah Live

thank you everyone for your love and support

Just wondering how you're going to mod the player character so the view from a mouse POV looks so good.  I mean, not that this is what I watch the Skyrim vids for.  Honestly ... :innocent:

Also, last time I played this game I added a mod that took away the cartoon border from the graphics (actually I think I just edited the .ini file).  Will you be doing stuff like that?  Honestly seeing you play this I KNOW is going to make me want to play again, so be sure to let us in on your mod/editing.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Just wondering how you're going to mod the player character so the view from a mouse POV looks so good.  I mean, not that this is what I watch the Skyrim vids for.  Honestly ... :innocent:

Come on mate, no need to be shy we are all grown ups here.image.png.46ad874e6151ab1591b40d3f650c22a5.png

Hmmm….I can’t ‘Live stream’ per se, but I am making a complete, consecutive, back to back video series of my entire “Black Diamond” playthrough. It has plenty of thrilling fights and very close calls.  

This is effectively the same as for anyone watching live stream material after the stream session has ended.

However, before anyone gets excited….It is a genuine Dead is Dead play….and no one wants to get invested in the unfolding action if it is going to shockingly end in tears huh?  Therefore, let me finish it first, then if I survived right through, I will upload it.

What it covers: The Skyrim Main Quest and probably the Companions, CoW and Bard’s plus  full Lakeview build.

Why is it hard?  Because it is level one right through…no perks, no health level ups, no magic 2x foes and on Legendary.  Plus it is difficult to improve the build at all once underway. 

Believe me when I say this IS tougher than any normal (levelling up) Legendary play through I have attempted in all these years.

A.:D

50 minutes ago, Adella said:

Hmmm….I can’t ‘Live stream’ per se, but I am making a complete, consecutive, back to back video series of my entire “Black Diamond” playthrough. It has plenty of thrilling fights and very close calls.  

This is effectively the same as for anyone watching live stream material after the stream session has ended.

However, before anyone gets excited….It is a genuine Dead is Dead play….and no one wants to get invested in the unfolding action if it is going to shockingly end in tears huh?  Therefore, let me finish it first, then if I survived right through, I will upload it.

What it covers: The Skyrim Main Quest and probably the Companions, CoW and Bard’s plus  full Lakeview build.

Why is it hard?  Because it is level one right through…no perks, no health level ups, no magic 2x foes and on Legendary.  Plus it is difficult to improve the build at all once underway. 

Believe me when I say this IS tougher than any normal (levelling up) Legendary play through I have attempted in all these years.

Been curious to see how your challenges are actually done.  Honestly I could never do them ... or I try and get killed by a skeever or something.

Are you uploading to YouTube?  What's the channel so I can follow.

2 hours ago, Adella said:

I wish you the best of luck. May Talos watch over you my lady Countessa.

12 hours ago, LeBurns said:

Been curious to see how your challenges are actually done.  Honestly I could never do them ... or I try and get killed by a skeever or something.

Are you uploading to YouTube?  What's the channel so I can follow.

All my videos (currently 600+ of them) are on my YT channel “Contessa Adella”.  Or just do  a You Tube search on “Skyrim Adella” and that will pop them up:woot:

Thank you for asking:hug:

A.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Adella said:

All my videos (currently 600+ of them) are on my YT channel “Contessa Adella”.  Or just do  a You Tube search on “Skyrim Adella” and that will pop them up:woot:

Thank you for asking:hug:

A.

Found you.  Now you have a new stalker ... er ... I mean follower.