Signs of the Times now available here

Gruffydd

I've moved over my Signs of the Times mod, which adds in a large majority of the signs and posters from the vanilla game as placeable objects, as an add-on to the Gruffydd's Signs and Posters mod. You need GS&P to run this mod. You can get it here too.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

So, I made Signs of the Times very early on. At the time I wasn't as familiar with NifSkope, or where some things were in the files, or how to do material swaps.

I'm now merging in SotT with Gruffydd's Signs and Posters for the upcoming release, as one of the plugins available (meaning that if some reason you don't want my hundreds of custom items, you can still just take the vanilla stuff). I'm adding in almost all of the vanilla signs and posters, including a bunch that were added to the base game menus at one point or another, because why make you go looking all over when they can be all in one place. However, there are a few that I look at and just go "no", for one reason or another.

That said, maybe that's one that you're looking at and going "yes please!"

So, if there's a sign or poster that is in the vanilla game that you've been wanting all this time but it wasn't in the mod, please let me know which one it was, and I'll make sure it's added in. Please let me know either what the file name is, or exactly where in-game it can be found, so I can make sure I get the right files, and don't have to spend hours sorting through trying to find it.

Ugh. I just realized I have over 300 hours in on just this update, with more still to add before it's ready.

Probably about 2/3 of it on new custom stuff, and the other 1/3 on converting over Signs of the Times (the vanilla stuff) and adding in a bunch of vanilla assets I missed for one reason or another the first time through.