Question: Image format size

Tasheni

I've uploaded my Winterclothes mod, but when I open the screenshots, they appear very small. Is there a certain file format needed? I used 1920x1080 like on nexus. Thanks in advance.

You may have run into an intermittent bug with the upload process. Sometimes, for reasons IPB doesn't seem to know, when the images are given their thumbnails, it then uses the thumbnails for the real ones too. But only during the initial upload. If you wipe them all out and reup them at the proper resolution, then it works fine. It's an annoyance but one we've just had to live with.

Unfortunately that doesn't work... tried three times and still thumbnails.

You may just need to be persistent about it or upload them one at a time then. All I can tell you is that when I run into this, that's what works for me. Numerous people have filed bug reports about this with IPB but so far they've expressed no interest in fixing it.

Thanks for your reply. I will try further. Unfortunately my internet connection is very buggy, too today. So it will take a while :crash:

No matter what I try, screenshot is always resized from 995 kb to 3,98 kb. I tried single upload, deleted all and tried uploading several screenshots at once, deleted all and tried single again, deleted and uploaded the same file several times. When not deleting, it doesn't overwrite the existing file, so I had two of the same files, one thumbnail and one 995 kb until I save or reload the site, then it's resized again to thumbnail. Maybe it's the wrong day - I don't know.

I'm happy for any suggestions.

Whew. I thought it was just me as I noticed the same thing. Thanks for letting us know what causes it and how to try and fix it. Ill try doing what Arthmoor suggests above and hopefully it will work. Was hilarious when I clicked on image and saw such a tiny pic. Oh and hello to all here at AFK, will likely be dropping some more of my mods here as I am able. The tiny pics are truly adorable and were atleast good for a laugh :)

I tried other formats, but still no luck. And I tried to add other media (insert imgae from url) and this also doesn't work. Tried url from nexus screenshot and url from my new created album. But the textfield gets red after submitting and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: When I open an album image and click on full screen, image is shown biggerbut not fullscreen. Is this by intention?