Institute Teleportation white/blue screen - This seems like a known problem (Mostly for Xbox players) But I'm at a loss

Zydane

What the bug is:

When I teleport to the Institute in The Molecular Level (siding with the Railroad, FYI) I am brought to a white screen. I can still see my crosshair, the compass at the bottom, and I can bring up my perk menu and the save/settings/etc. menu. I exited the game and came back, only to find that I was now in the Institute...however, there was a blue "star thing" overlaying my vision. I could not get rid of this no matter what I tried; going into new areas, using Cheat Terminal to teleport me.
Some have said that disabling Wetness will fix this. Well, I have downloaded mods which disable Wetness, and this has no effect.

Where did it occur?

As soon as I was warped to the Institute from the Drive-In place where the Railroad had me set up the teleporter.

What did you expect to happen instead?

I wanted to be taken to the Institute and have a normal experience. I've done it in other save files before, like in my BoS and Institute runthroughs.

What form IDs (if any) are involved? Are there any specific circumstances that can help narrow things down, like time of day, whether you're a vampire or not, what part of which quest you're on, etc.

I am playing on Xbox One X. I see on the FO4 Wiki there is a mention of this bug:
"Sometimes, upon teleporting into the Institute for the first time, there will only be a white screen or a blue star obscuring view. This is a graphcs bug and a sign that the save file is corrupt. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game with new saves is the only solution."
Also a mention of it here on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/5j1ias/help_white_screenteleport_blue_light_bug/

I see some other posts where people are able to fix it, but I have had no such luck. People are generally frustrated that this is an issue at all and Bethesda has done nothing about it. I'm hoping you guys can help! Thank you for all you  have done and good luck.

6-19-2021_1-32-57_PM-tls1wgt0.jpg

6-19-2021_1-32-49_PM-t3j1ew33.jpg