Cheat mods... Yes, I use a lot of them!

phatbassanchor

4 hours ago, LeBurns said:

My Snow Queen role-play was a Snow Warrioress, Frostlilja (it's a Nordic name meaning Frost Flower).  I added some mods to give her a white Savior's Hide and white werewolf form.  I did try hitting on her once but she gave me the cold shoulder.

dbf31251-9c69-4973-8e44-64314c2fdb5c.jpg

2e2d10c7-078d-429c-9219-fb25be400303.jpg

Cold shoulder...:fear::fear::fear::lmao:  

Frost flower in ancient Norse is frost blom.  Frost is frost is frost...  I guess some ancient words never die.:blackhand:  But, I've made up quite a few names out of thin air myself:highfive:  So, no harm, no foul dear friend.  You did specify Nord rather than Norse which leaves in a lot of room for speculative interpretation.:redface:    Some of my best character ideas start with a good "what if?" and a lot of room for speculative interpretation.:run:  Great use of two key mods to create an awesome character... Frostlilja... even if she did give you the cold shoulder:fear::lmao::rofl: 

Bad@$$!!!:beer:

Adventure on my brother, Phat:blackhand:

1486542186_65034-1-1430105640foreverfreemoddinglogo.png.1f74648b8113e29e6260533e3350e142.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

Is there ANY other way to get that file dear friend?  Phat has a permanent ban on bethnet mods of any kind.  Cannot use them.  But, I'm happy to try the mod.  Can you post me a copy via mediafire.com or whatever site you prefer?  Or you can always post it to Nexus... it's free:run:   I'd say post it here but do not know the size.  We're limited to size here.  Nexus is free:highfive:  

Adventure on dear friend, Phat:blackhand:

I don't consider Fenrus's mod a cheat per se but magic that actually works, lol. Might I recommend Flames 5000 for a start, mmmm toasty. You might really like the enchant on the necklace too. 

55 minutes ago, Handy6373 said:

I don't consider Fenrus's mod a cheat per se but magic that actually works, lol. Might I recommend Flames 5000 for a start, mmmm toasty. You might really like the enchant on the necklace too. 

I completed Daggerfall once. I played as a mage. In the end my character was probably more powerful than a character using my mod was. Especially with a custom absorb health, area at range spell. (no cheats.)

I enjoyed playing as a mage in the previous game. Not so much in Skyrim. Ended up relying on Illusion and Conjuration.

Sneaky archers and sword/shield character were much more fun in Skyrim.

The only real cheat mod i use is Cheat Room. Usually i need it to set up my char the way i want. They most of the time had a life before entering Skyrim and it makes no sense that they have the resistance and condition of wet paper. With CR i can set up certain skills and level up a little. Most of the time i start around level 20 and my chars are mercenaries, assassins or other experienced fighters before coming to Skyrim. But if i want to cheat a little i set my smithing or enchanting skill to 200 and craft better gear. Set it back to normal levels after i have crafted what i need. Easy way. The only thing i put very high is destruction because i like to use the Flames spell but it is very useless on higher levels. I don't like the projectile spells, they most of the time only hit air when i use them. :lmao:So, destruction to 800 or higher (depends on level and difficulty) and Flames is viable in late game. I can also give myself additional Perk points if i maybe need some. I really don't care if someone screams "Cheater" because it is my game. I have played hundreds of hours Classic Skyrim on my 360 vanilla. And i would never blame someone for cheating or modding to be a god among mortals or avoid grinding. I have played one of the worst grinders in existence, Dragon Quest 8, three or four times. (don't know if anyone played it). There was never a really easy fight in that game. Every new area you had to be careful that your party would not be wiped out by unfavorable enemy groups. Best way was to grind for a few hours in former areas. At the end of the game, if you go back to the starter areas you might kill a enemy group in one or two rounds but it is a long way until then. There was a additional challenge after the first ending to fight some extra powerful dragons with 2 or 3 actions per round and very dangerous attacks that could incapacitate the entire group if you don't be careful. Long story short, i would have cheated like hell in that game to avoid the hours and hours of grind. :rofl:

9 hours ago, Rotzi said:

The only real cheat mod i use is Cheat Room. Usually i need it to set up my char the way i want. They most of the time had a life before entering Skyrim and it makes no sense that they have the resistance and condition of wet paper. With CR i can set up certain skills and level up a little. Most of the time i start around level 20 and my chars are mercenaries, assassins or other experienced fighters before coming to Skyrim. But if i want to cheat a little i set my smithing or enchanting skill to 200 and craft better gear. Set it back to normal levels after i have crafted what i need. Easy way. The only thing i put very high is destruction because i like to use the Flames spell but it is very useless on higher levels. I don't like the projectile spells, they most of the time only hit air when i use them. :lmao:So, destruction to 800 or higher (depends on level and difficulty) and Flames is viable in late game. I can also give myself additional Perk points if i maybe need some. I really don't care if someone screams "Cheater" because it is my game. I have played hundreds of hours Classic Skyrim on my 360 vanilla. And i would never blame someone for cheating or modding to be a god among mortals or avoid grinding. I have played one of the worst grinders in existence, Dragon Quest 8, three or four times. (don't know if anyone played it). There was never a really easy fight in that game. Every new area you had to be careful that your party would not be wiped out by unfavorable enemy groups. Best way was to grind for a few hours in former areas. At the end of the game, if you go back to the starter areas you might kill a enemy group in one or two rounds but it is a long way until then. There was a additional challenge after the first ending to fight some extra powerful dragons with 2 or 3 actions per round and very dangerous attacks that could incapacitate the entire group if you don't be careful. Long story short, i would have cheated like hell in that game to avoid the hours and hours of grind. :rofl:

I like how you think dear friend:highfive:

On 6/25/2021 at 6:03 AM, Adella said:

No good for me poppet…XB1S:|

However, I still hung my nose over the specs.:highfive:

Perfect for releasing one's tensions in Skyrim and giving everyone a damn good thrashing.:whip:

The one I like most, is the least effective in vanilla….Sparks.  That is my idea of how a mage shock spell should look…Emperor Palpatine agrees :evil:

Of course with Sparks at full Fenrus power…it’s insta kill.  Almost too quick an end for certain Skyrim annoyances.

”Yes actually, I do visit the Cloud District quite often….Have some of this  ‘Fizzzzzt’”

A.:D

Fenrus' OP Destruction for Xbone...

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4185334

I thought it was there...:highfive:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

I like how you think dear friend

:beer:

Is there a shop where i can buy some reactions? I have lost mine. :lmao: