Forsworn neutral to friendly stance to player

Uncus

Does any body know of a mod that sets Forsworn stance to neutral or friendly. Or is anyone interested in making a mod with a quest that earns the trust of the forsworn, with possibly some forsworn vendors and or followers. just seemed like an interesting twist to the game.

2 hours ago, Uncus said:

Does any body know of a mod that sets Forsworn stance to neutral or friendly. Or is anyone interested in making a mod with a quest that earns the trust of the forsworn, with possibly some forsworn vendors and or followers. just seemed like an interesting twist to the game.

With the mod Live Another Life you can start off as a Forsworn if you pick Breton as your race.  I can make a mod for you where all of the Forsworn are neutral or friendly towards you.  As for vendors and followers that will take some time.

The Forsworn option in Live Another Life mentioned by Talyn works great.  I've used it with two characters.  The mod starts you off inside Druadach Redoubt equipped with Forsworn gear.  The Forsworn there are not hostile.  And here are a couple others you might be interested in:

Immersive Forsworn  "A very simple Forsworn faction tweak inspired by the Simple Forsworn mod for Legendary Edition. Forsworn are no longer hostile to you after siding with Madanach during No One Escapes Cidhna Mine."

Tailog - a Forsworn Briarheart Follower

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

With the mod Live Another Life you can start off as a Forsworn if you pick Breton as your race.  I can make a mod for you where all of the Forsworn are neutral or friendly towards you.  As for vendors and followers that will take some time.

The live another life option is not going to work for my purpose's, I am thinking ahead as to what adventures Uncus has when he leaves the island and returns to Skyrim. In his search for new lands for his people I am thinking of some sort of interaction with the Forsworn but what that would be I have not yet decided. But I am thinking that Uncus is sympathetic to their situation. I am basing Uncus's people loosely on the Iroquoian nations in north east America. The Forsworn have always reminded me of the Scottish Highlander of the first century AD. Both proud peoples. I have seen that Pseron Wyrd has suggested two possible mods that might help or at least give me some ideas on how to proceed further.

As for your offer to make some kind of custom mod that suits my needs that would be awesome, I do need to get my thoughts strait about what would be best. I had not realy expected such a fast response from the community. Maybe we can PM chat at the weekend to thrash it out a bit that should give us time to come up with some more firm ideas.

4 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

The Forsworn option in Live Another Life mentioned by Talyn works great.  I've used it with two characters.  The mod starts you off inside Druadach Redoubt equipped with Forsworn gear.  The Forsworn there are not hostile.  And here are a couple others you might be interested in:

Immersive Forsworn  "A very simple Forsworn faction tweak inspired by the Simple Forsworn mod for Legendary Edition. Forsworn are no longer hostile to you after siding with Madanach during No One Escapes Cidhna Mine."

Tailog - a Forsworn Briarheart Follower

Those are both good looking options I will look into them

3 hours ago, Uncus said:

Those are both good looking options I will look into them

Great finds.  I'm gonna try them myself.

If you are on PC you can just use a console command to make them all friendly.  I did that for my Raven role-play.  Course they still won't trade with you or anything.

And I never could get Live Another Life to work right for me.  I tried it as an Orc in an Orc stronghold, but all the Orcs still treated me just like anyone else and I couldn't use the beds or anything.  After trying a few other optional lives I just gave up.  But that was years ago.

I've only played the "I was camping in the Woods" start and of course the "island ship wreck" start but they worked fine for me. I realy should try some of the others.

1 hour ago, Uncus said:

they worked fine for me

Same with me.   I've probably used about half of the starts over the years and have never encountered a problem with any of them.  *shrugs*