Infant mod for Vampire and Were-beast NPCs

Elaura

I started my game with the mod Vampyrium-Resurrected (Vampire Overhaul) . Unless I have done something wrong, it isn't quite playable since the last update, as it has rendered all vampires essential and the kill mechanism doesn't seem to be working.  However, it has given me an idea.
I was thinking of a mod which, as this one does, allows vampires to be brought down to a bleedout state, at which point, you can reverse-pickpocket a contructible stake onto them. After the stake is in their inventory, you get a popup with the options to unstake the vampire or behead them.
So far, this is fabulous. I would love to see a super stripped down version of this mod, with just that mechanism. One that simply allows all vampires to be knocked to a bleedout state and then pinned down (kept in bleedout) with a stake. Once staked, the option to burn with magic (or a torch, if possible), or behead would be given.
A decapitation scene with an option to turn it off would be fantastic. I am not really interested in playing as a vampire, but this would add to immersion, especially when combined with a realistic vampire feeding mod. Unfortunately, the mod author hasn't provided the source for their scripts.
I have requested it, as well as let them know that there doesn't seem to be a way to behead the vamps and therefore they can't be killed.

This idea led to another. A mod which prevents killing were-beasts without a silver weapon. Again, they could be brought to a bleedout state with any weapon, but they could only be killed with a weapon with the silver enchant (or keyword) with an option to burn them to ash with magic.
I add the magic option because I personally don't think it would be reasonable, even in a world with magic, to come back from being turned to ash.

Naturally, I have no experience with scripting and wouldn't know where to start. I have asked the author of Vampyrium to provide the source for their scripts and/or a version with just the kill mechanism (hopefully fixed). Is anyone else interested in such a mod?