A nice introduction...

R4msden-Nord21

Hi all, my first proper post in this new home.

Just to get a nice discussion going... what are peoples current characters at the moment?

Mine is a very proud and chivalrous knight of the Order of the Dragon, Roderic Townway.

Would love for you all to share...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mine in Skyrim is Uncus a Wood Elf hunter/scout loosely based on the north east Iroquoians.

image.thumb.png.9c00287a79a8544c1fc52590068ccc60.png

Fall out 4 my man is Captain Lucky Jack Smith, An ex special OP's/Spook If I told you what I did before the war I'd have to kill you type.

image.thumb.png.05bb2834859c355ede9a8e4a2b47af5c.png

30 minutes ago, Talyn82 said:

My character is a big ole Nord barbarian called Odin Bronzebeard

I love the Bronzebeard name...

I'm playing Oblivion at the moment but I have plans to make an Altmer character in Skyrim right after that.  The character will be Thalmor, will start the game in the Thalmor Embassy, and will be sent by her imperious boss, Elenwen, to investigate a rumored disturbance at Helgen.  Arthmoor's "Live Another Life" will kick the main quest into gear when she gets there. She will gradually come to respect some of the people she encounters during the course of the main quest and, by the end of the game, will have renounced her Thalmor ideology and will work toward finding peace between Imperials and Stormcloaks in their civil war.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

I'm playing Oblivion at the moment but I have plans to make an Altmer character in Skyrim right after that.  The character will be Thalmor, will start the game in the Thalmor Embassy, and will be sent by her imperious boss, Elenwen, to investigate a rumored disturbance at Helgen.  Arthmoor's "Live Another Life" will kick the main quest into gear when she gets there. She will gradually come to respect some of the people she encounters during the course of the main quest and, by the end of the game, will have renounced her Thalmor ideology and will work toward finding peace between Imperials and Stormcloaks in their civil war.  

This is what telling a story is...

Over all these years, I've never gotten very far in Skyrim. Since Feb 2012, I kept finding bugs, gave up for many months to play something else (Northgard this past year, No Man's Sky the year before that, Civilization going back to version 1 and the board game in 1980s), and eventually start over.

The only character I've ever tried is always a Breton named Cormac or Camroc. My long-time persona Cormac an t-aislingeach is/was a bard in the Society for Creative Anachronism since 1976. As I'd discovered picking flowers in my earliest Skyrim run, the first innkeeper encourages me to use their lab, and the bard directs me to the Bards College, I've always played an alchemist-bard who is dependent on followers for help. He doesn't really fit in any of the main factions, but is willing to be recruited by any of them for a time. My goal is legendary alchemy and speech.

This is one of my older char's simply called the traveller.

20210521074544_1.thumb.jpg.5fe64851e2e5787efd396ccd1db0ac22.jpg20210521073945_1.thumb.jpg.b051c4e44d62a3d2d700838a1b70134a.jpg20210521073642_1.thumb.jpg.d01d3cab9039b1bf66888e9bde1a6abf.jpg

• Like 2

I am currently switching between Fallout 4 and a game called 'Evil Genius 2'. My last skyrim character was a Bretron mage called Fenrus. He was testing out some magic mods I was working on.

21-5-2021-sk1.jpg

• Like 3

Well I can't play currently, but plan to get back into it as soon as I can (another week maybe).  The character I started about two weeks ago, which I plan on playing on is Muriel Synette, a Breton.  Her role-play is going to be focused on the Thieves Guild.  She cares little about the war or dragons, though to gain new powers she may research it some.  But everything is about her, she'll kiss up to people if it gets her something, or just stab them in the back if that's easier.  She'll be using mostly rogue stills, and bow and dagger (really wish there was a proper skill tree for dagger instead of mixing it in One-Handed Blade and Sneaking).  I always focus on only one crafting skill, and while Alchemy is fun (and can make you a lot of money) it drives me insane the impulsive need to pick every flower you run past, so her focus will be on Smithing.  Call it a gear fetish.  Don't know yet if I'll do DG or DB.  These faction role-plays generally retire after they are made leader and any interesting side quests are done.

• Like 3

She has the looks to twist men around her little finger, she will go far in the thieves guild

17 hours ago, LeBurns said:

Well I can't play currently, but plan to get back into it as soon as I can (another week maybe).  The character I started about two weeks ago, which I plan on playing on is Muriel Synette, a Breton.  Her role-play is going to be focused on the Thieves Guild.  She cares little about the war or dragons, though to gain new powers she may research it some.  But everything is about her, she'll kiss up to people if it gets her something, or just stab them in the back if that's easier.  She'll be using mostly rogue stills, and bow and dagger (really wish there was a proper skill tree for dagger instead of mixing it in One-Handed Blade and Sneaking).  I always focus on only one crafting skill, and while Alchemy is fun (and can make you a lot of money) it drives me insane the impulsive need to pick every flower you run past, so her focus will be on Smithing.  Call it a gear fetish.  Don't know yet if I'll do DG or DB.  These faction role-plays generally retire after they are made leader and any interesting side quests are done.

20210517114141_1.jpg

I like it

2 hours ago, R4msden-Nord21 said:

I like it

Yeah with my down time I keep dreaming up others though.

Reyda of the Drakes.  She has known she was Dragonborn all her life, as are most those living in her isolated village on an island far into the sea, though the art of Shouts has been lost to them for generations.  One day a vision calls her to Skyrim, and there she finds the knowledge to unlock her inner strengths.

Her role-play is very hard core Nord.  She only uses the oldest equipment she can find, those things she's used to.  She'll join the Companions and end up in hero armor.

I figure this role-play would give a lot more reasons to explore as she is constantly searching for clues to the dragon language (walls), and the challenge of the MQ would be irresistible to her.

Was thinking of using the LAL mod to have her start ship wrecked up North, but that mod never works for me.

41 minutes ago, LeBurns said:

Reyda of the Drakes.  She has known she was Dragonborn all her life, as are most those living in her isolated village on an island far into the sea, though the art of Shouts has been lost to them for generations.  One day a vision calls her to Skyrim, and there she finds the knowledge to unlock her inner strengths.

Her role-play is very hard core Nord.  She only uses the oldest equipment she can find, those things she's used to.  She'll join the Companions and end up in hero armor.

I figure this role-play would give a lot more reasons to explore as she is constantly searching for clues to the dragon language (walls), and the challenge of the MQ would be irresistible to her.

Was thinking of using the LAL mod to have her start ship wrecked up North, but that mod never works for me.

Yeah this definitely sounds like something to expand on...

2 hours ago, LeBurns said:

That sounds like a fun play through, I dont know what your problem is exactly with L. A. L but the author is right here on this site maybe he can help you out.

7 minutes ago, Uncus said:

That sounds like a fun play through, I dont know what your problem is exactly with L. A. L but the author is right here on this site maybe he can help you out.

Well I haven't tried the shipwreck scenario, so that may work for me.  But honestly the base intro would be fine, just assume she went into Skyrim a total stranger to the land, no papers or whatever, it's war, they assume she's a spy, and off you go.  She might do the Civil War also, for the Stormcloaks.  It depends on how she ends up viewing Ulfric's true intensions.  Independence is something she would strongly believe in from being raised in an isolated island away from other influences.

This is Raven. Female dark elf obviously. To lazy at the moment for a big background story. :P She payed some smugglers to get her to Dawnstar/Skyrim because the Morag Tong tried to kill her. Thats it. After landing she helped the town and people, trying to fit in her new home and earn some trust.

1118944550_Skyrim2021-05-2322-50-36.thumb.png.c4b933b1b1fcdcf0fcfbfe3e051ca00c.png

• Like 3

Hi everyone. My character in Skyrim is an Imperial, Erika. My friends here all know and her sister from FO4. She's total Dargonslayer just moving through Skyrim doing what she needs to do. Also mostly archery and bladeed weapons. In this playthrough, she is currently in charge of the Companions, Thieves Guild, and has defeated Alduin. Now going after the Vampires. Here she is getting a dragon soul.soul.thumb.jpg.1ca5d8c4c1a602fe9afadad232b99b3c.jpg

I would expect no more, Phat will be pleased.

9 minutes ago, Uncus said:

I would expect no more, Phat will be pleased.

Haha, yes he will. And on his new computer too!

My current character is a Breton knight Roderic Townway... currently running rough-shod though out the Reach and dealing with the Forsworn savages that dare to share his lineage!