Bethesda net refugees

Uncus

8 hours ago, Leonardo said:

The only moderrator I am aware who uses a kitty avatar is Leydenne, which was also a moderator on the old BSF.

Just looked them up, it's this one - TisumiNeko (knew it had an N in there somewhere).

3 hours ago, Angel said:

Just looked them up, it's this one - TisumiNeko (knew it had an N in there somewhere).

That was news to me as I never heard of her before.

FYI, I just want to clarify what date I've in mind about what I said here and that's gonna to happen the 31th of May.

1 hour ago, Dovahpumpkin said:

Welcome everyone!

Same to you glad to see you

4 hours ago, Angel said:

I just checked that guys profile, I who I consider to be avirtual noboddy have way more rep and posts than he/she does. How did they become a glole moderator

9 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

Okay first let me ask you:  Do you want the followers to share or for personal use?  If the first it is a bit of a learning curve.  If the second I found a revolutionary mod called Project Proteus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46620  With this mod you can create a character and save them so you can import them to a new game as an npc.  Or you can save your current Dovahkiin and import them in a new game as an npc.  In both instances you can choose whether or not to make the npc a follower.  You can set if you want them essential or not.  You can also set them as marriable.  The mod also let's you import the character with whatever weapons and armor you had at the time when you were playing as that character.  You can do all this while in game.  You will never have to touch the CK.  The only problem is that there is no way to share them yet.  But anyway check out the mod and if you don't understand I'll walk you through it.

Right now my goal was really to make some attempts so I could gain xp and feel better about using the CK. For the moment the followers would be for me only. I did see Project Proteus and that would make things very easy for me. My problem is my Skyrim is an update behind so I have to wait till I update to use that mod. What I'm wanting to do is make a Sah and Adella followers in my game. 

1 hour ago, Uncus said:

How did they become a glole moderator

I guess anyone who is employed at Bethesda can occupy such a position and that is exactly what happen when Hungry Donner suddenly stop being a moderator then after a while reappear as an admin.

http://web.archive.org/web/20200213121722/http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1343331-community-poll-2014-2015/

6 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

I guess anyone who is employed at Bethesda can occupy such a position and that is exactly what happen when Hungry Donner suddenly stop being a moderator then after a while reappear as an admin.

http://web.archive.org/web/20200213121722/http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1343331-community-poll-2014-2015/

So they (referring to that nutty moderator I ran into)  were maybe someone working at the Austin studio then? I think they only infested the fallout 76 forums.

That might explain why they were so intent on shutting down any well written feedback I suppose. Though definitely not the best way to go about making the best out of a game.

Errm...hello. Test...test...test. Is this place safe for refugees? :unsure:

Hello everyone.

(Sorry, have to test screenshot addition right now) 641554997_Skyrim2021-05-1611-48-45.png.cb968cdb9be8067fb1f6fddb119e74e4.png

3 hours ago, Handy6373 said:

Right now my goal was really to make some attempts so I could gain xp and feel better about using the CK. For the moment the followers would be for me only. I did see Project Proteus and that would make things very easy for me. My problem is my Skyrim is an update behind so I have to wait till I update to use that mod. What I'm wanting to do is make a Sah and Adella followers in my game. 

Well it's simple getting Sah and Adella's characters in your game.  If they use RaceMenu they export their faces as a preset, they can send you the preset and through RaceMenu you can import the face unto your character.  You must ask Sah and Adella what race they are so you can match up the faces properly.  Then with Project Proteus you can create them as npc's and followers.  If you want to use the CK.  If they're using RaceMenu I can send you a console command that lets them export their face data and you can use them to recreate them through the CK.  Anyway take your time.  I'm going to link you to the same wiki I linked Phat:  https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Creation_Kit_Interface

39 minutes ago, Rotzi said:

Hello everyone.

(Sorry, have to test screenshot addition right now) 641554997_Skyrim2021-05-1611-48-45.png.cb968cdb9be8067fb1f6fddb119e74e4.png

Welcome Rotzi!

2 minutes ago, Talyn82 said:

Welcome Rotzi!

Thank you and hello. :wave:

• Like 3

I forgot this goes to my minions don't worry about making mistakes in the CK, there is no way you can mess up your game unless you try altering a script and mess up, but that's easy to fix and I can show you how.

3 hours ago, Angel said:

So they (referring to that nutty moderator I ran into)  were maybe someone working at the Austin studio then? I think they only infested the fallout 76 forums.

That might explain why they were so intent on shutting down any well written feedback I suppose. Though definitely not the best way to go about making the best out of a game.

I think you're right.

1 hour ago, Rotzi said:

Hello everyone.

Where is this location, I mean where in the wilderness?  Is it fairly close to a city or a town/village?

1 hour ago, Rotzi said:

Hello everyone.

Yay you're here! (thumbs up, no emoji for thumbs up?)

1 hour ago, Talyn82 said:

Well it's simple getting Sah and Adella's characters in your game.  If they use RaceMenu they export their faces as a preset, they can send you the preset and through RaceMenu you can import the face unto your character.  You must ask Sah and Adella what race they are so you can match up the faces properly.  Then with Project Proteus you can create them as npc's and followers.  If you want to use the CK.  If they're using RaceMenu I can send you a console command that lets them export their face data and you can use them to recreate them through the CK.  Anyway take your time.  I'm going to link you to the same wiki I linked Phat:  https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Creation_Kit_Interface

Yes having Sah's and Adella's j.son file would make near exact copies, but I haven't gone as far to ask for them. Adella though is on xbox and I did find a preset that comes close enough to work for me. I do understand though not everyone wants to let others use their preset, which is why I didn't ask as they both do youtube and I figure if I can get "close enough" would be fine for what I'm doing. I do have a preset that may just be close to be a Sah sister(at least in my eyes) soo that's what I'm going to work with. I'm terrible at copying a face I see so I just searched through the presets on nexus until I found ones that would work. If you want I will post some pics of the presets?

I am terrible at making faces look exactly like the source.  As for them allowing you to use their presets I don't know them personally, but going by their posts over the years they sound like good people, you can just try and ask.  If they say no just tell them it's for personal use and you won't share it.  If you want to post pics of your presets go right ahead. :)

1 hour ago, Talyn82 said:

I am terrible at making faces look exactly like the source.  As for them allowing you to use their presets I don't know them personally, but going by their posts over the years they sound like good people, you can just try and ask.  If they say no just tell them it's for personal use and you won't share it.  If you want to post pics of your presets go right ahead. :)

So the first one is as close as I can find for an Adella and the second is as close as I can find for Sah. 

Adella.png

Sah.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Handy6373 said:

So the first one is as close as I can find for an Adella and the second is as close as I can find for Sah. 

Adella.png

Sah.jpg

Woah!!!   Those are really good.  I can see the likeness.  The eyes on the Adella seem a bit off for me but I can't pinpoint it.  But the Sah is really good.  They're both really good.  I know Adella is on Xbox but maybe she can tell you how to tweak your preset to look more like hers.  You did really good.

7 hours ago, Rotzi said:

Thank you and hello. :wave:

Welcome dear friend:banana:

My latest, testing for Talyn.  New DB mod.  Fun times:blackhand::highfive:

20210521223252_1.jpg

6 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

My latest, testing for Talyn.  New DB mod.  Fun times:blackhand::highfive:

My great friend phatbassanchor ! It is very good to see you here and I am glad all of us are connecting up from the defunct Bethesda forums. I see your still up to the same awesome stuff ! Good work !

May your Bass be Phat forever Anchored in the ears of your listeners !

• Thanks 1

'Lo all. Been lurking and probably won't post for a bit. Death of the forums has me feeling pretty mopey. This seems to be good place though.