Bethesda net refugees

Uncus

Well I couldn't make my Skyrim characters face fit into the profile pic so I picked what I use other places that people might still recognize. Hopefully I can get a pic of my character to fit at some point. Or I need to be told how to make the pic take less than .25 space. But I'm officially here, Hello, lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Handy6373 said:

Well I couldn't make my Skyrim characters face fit into the profile pic so I picked what I use other places that people might still recognize. Hopefully I can get a pic of my character to fit at some point. Or I need to be told how to make the pic take less than .25 space. But I'm officially here, Hello, lol.

Welcome aboard Handy!  Great seeing you here.  About your avatar it's okay I changed my avatar too because of the move over here.

2 hours ago, phatbassanchor said:

Sweet!  Trip gave me a point in the right direction to start with Xedit, use a follower in a box type guide and try loading existing followers to play with and become accustomed to the tools.  

TBH, I'm going to need all the help I can get!  It took three years for me to get a grasp on the basics of Racemenu and Bodyslide.  But, I can use them easily now... even taught a few newbies what I know as well.

Good to know I can rely on your for aid.  I'll need it!  Thank you :)

Adventure on dear friend, Phat:blackhand:

Sure I'll be glad to help.  Just let me know when you're ready.  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

Sure I'll be glad to help.  Just let me know when you're ready.  :)

Thank you:highfive:

5 hours ago, Handy6373 said:

Hi Handy.

I just tried to open a recent post created by Sah at Bethesda, and got a red warming message.

Not Found

You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist 

I must say this hurts.  I haven't been on bethesda forum all that long, and I don't really feel I've posted anything much of value there except the few posts that I've already moved over here in a new thread.  But I can't imagine how Sah and Adella and so many others feel that must have literally spent hundreds of hours on there writing stories and really being the most vital part of the community.  This hurts and feels unreal for Bethesda to have done this.  The one thing that should be most valued in order to have a successful game and a successful franchise is having a gaming community for it, and to just wipe it out like that.  What a total disrespect.

7 hours ago, Uncus said:

get back to you on race menu I have it

Oops missed this reply.  It's great that you have RaceMenu.  Whenever you want I can teach you how to export your characters data to be used to create a new npc/follower.

I already know how to save a pre-set but not got much further than that yet, not even tried yet only installed for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What time zone you on, I GMT + 1 hour

15 minutes ago, Uncus said:

I already know how to save a pre-set but not got much further than that yet, not even tried yet only installed for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What time zone you on, I GMT + 1 hour

Eastern Time Zone.

27 minutes ago, Uncus said:

You know there's a mod on nexus called Proteus it let's you save your character, and import them in a new game as an npc, then you can turn that npc into a follower while playing the game.  You'll never have to touch the Creation Kit.  The only problem is you can't share them if you wanted too.  I use this mod when testing the followers before I use the CK.

I did not know that I'm just starting to get into this sort of thing. I've been heavily into making settlement blueprints in Fo4. you can check them out on my nexus page if you are so inclined. Name there Kregen

9 minutes ago, Uncus said:

I did not know that I'm just starting to get into this sort of thing. I've been heavily into making settlement blueprints in Fo4. you can check them out on my nexus page if you are so inclined. Name there Kregen

Cool I'll check them out.

BEEP BEEP BEEP ... big removals truck backs up into the AFK drive way ...BEEP BEEP BEEP

OK boys start unloading, boxes labeled weapons and armors go in side, everything ells in the garage, and careful with the mini-nuke boxes, got no insurance :facepalm:

Hi guys so good to see everyone :unworthy:

Whats up  PhatBass, Macole, Pseron Wyrd, Sah, ikonomov and friends !!!???!!

Glad to see some of us already clanned back up.

Looking for a TES VI Suggestions and Ideas thread here.. hmmmm

10 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

Sure you can tell me, the last time I was there the first Rome: Total War was all the rage.  I found a lot of top quality mods one of my favorites was Rome Total Realism.

A lot of mods, hosted mods, seems abandoned nowdays and with that the modders who was active over 10 years ago are long gone by now.

Although, a few modders have returned just for the RTW-R.

10 hours ago, Uncus said:

I used to play a lot of TW but the stuff they crank out now seems to me not as good as the older stuff. a lot of good features taken out.

That's my reason for not playing R2TW.

10 hours ago, Uncus said:

War hammer is just not my thing, I've been hoping for Empire II for years. I love going over the hills and far away and painting the map pink, guesse where I come from

Same for me.

9 hours ago, Uncus said:

Ok. Did you try TofB. I was so pumped for that game but they cocked it up.

I did that for one reason and that's to get the feel one has when staring a new campaign in Viking Invasion (MTW) or in M2TW (Britannia), but haven't played much mostly due CA's decision not to make ToB 64-bit.

I play Rome: Total War Remastered.  It's basically the same game but with improved graphics and bug fixes, but some problems still prevail.  I got it pretty cheap for 15 bucks because I had the original.  I suggest getting it when it is on sale.

2 hours ago, Helgatheangel said:

It doesn't let me "react" to any posts since yesterday! :cry:

Hi, Sah, nice to see you here :innocent:

I'm working on my assignment... :teehee:

you only get so many per day, so you should be able to do more later or tomorrow

7 hours ago, ikonomov said:

I just tried to open a recent post created by Sah at Bethesda, and got a red warming message.

Not Found

You seem to have stumbled upon a page that does not exist 

This sounds like a glitch to me.  All threads and posts should either be readable or invisible.  Can you tell me what post or thread you tried to access?  I can check to see what happened.

A dirty crouched figure creeps down the street, nervously looking over their shoulder they reach out and try the door handle from a rusty steel door. To their surprise it turns pushing gently the door opens. The figure step hurriedly in and carefully closes the door, looking up there is no ceiling or roof above having long fallen in as the joist decayed. There is a large cleared space, it is dark but a single spotlight shines on the centre of the cleared space illuminating a blackboard on an easel. the figure looks furtively around the room but sees no one, hesitantly they search in their duffel coat pocket and extract a piece of pristine shining white chalk. Again they look around now confident they are alone they walk up to the board and defiantly write on the board "Dick van Dyke" then jump away and  stare at the night sky above. the longer they stare the straighter they stand, after a few moments nothing happens, under their breath they mutter "Supercalifragilisticxpialidous" ever louder they shout then begin skipping and dancing singing chim chimney. first time Time I've written that in a long time.

2 hours ago, Pseron Wyrd said:

This sounds like a glitch to me.  All threads and posts should either be readable or invisible.  Can you tell me what post or thread you tried to access?  I can check to see what happened.

https://bethesda.net/community/post/3260777 (Put a fork in it. This place is cooked. Where to now?)

It's not so much this thread in particular, just knowing that this will happen to all the content on there.  Sah invented a freaking newspaper on there...

3 minutes ago, ikonomov said:

https://bethesda.net/community/post/3260777 (Put a fork in it. This place is cooked. Where to now?)

By any chance, did you try to click on her post about 13 hours ago? If so, I think I know what happened. A user reported her post and a Global Moderator removed it.  I suspect that you may have tried to click on her post at the same time it was removed.

If you're interested, here is Sah's post:

Loverslab.com

Skyrim chat & mods ... and the [censored] banners are all free!

I have no idea why this post was reported. And I have no idea why it was removed. It appears that the only objectionable part was removed by the auto-censor (merely linking to Loverslab is not a violation, as far as I am aware).  The whole thing is a mystery to me.  :facepalm: