Bethesda net refugees

Uncus

3 minutes ago, harleyone said:

Being an x-box player, I need access to those mods!

I hope so too there are couple of mods I've been meaning to do but now I have the time that I plan to release them on Xbox and PS4 too.  

18 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

I used to be a member of that forum.   I learned a lot about modding the first Rome: Total War.  

You are?

If I may ask.  Have you visit TWC lately?

If you haven't then let me tell you that a lot of things had happen since the last time you visit TWC.

Sure you can tell me, the last time I was there the first Rome: Total War was all the rage.  I found a lot of top quality mods one of my favorites was Rome Total Realism.

I used to play a lot of TW but the stuff they crank out now seems to me not as good as the older stuff. a lot of good features taken out.

14 minutes ago, Uncus said:

I used to play a lot of TW but the stuff they crank out now seems to me not as good as the older stuff. a lot of good features taken out.

I agree I bought the first two Total War: Warhammer games, and as much as I like the Warhammer setting I could not get into the game.  I did buy the remaster of Rome: Total War and have been playing that non stop.  I hope they make a remaster of Medieval: Total War II.

9 minutes ago, Talyn82 said:

I agree I bought the first two Total War: Warhammer games, and as much as I like the Warhammer setting I could not get into the game.  I did buy the remaster of Rome: Total War and have been playing that non stop.  I hope they make a remaster of Medieval: Total War II.

War hammer is just not my thing, I've been hoping for Empire II for years. I love going over the hills and far away and painting the map pink, guesse where I come from

Might try the rome re master I take it you can recommend it. Does it come with barbarian invasion.

Just now, Uncus said:

Might try the rome re master I take it you can recommend it. Does it come with barbarian invasion.

It comes with both Barbarian Invasion and Alexander.

Uncus, I almost done with the mod.  Do you have any spare time to beta test it for me?  I just need you to play as normal until you get attacked by an assassin.  Then just follow the journal entries.

Ok. Did you try TofB. I was so pumped for that game but they cocked it up.

1 minute ago, Uncus said:

Ok. Did you try TofB. I was so pumped for that game but they cocked it up.

What's TofB?

2 minutes ago, Talyn82 said:

Uncus, I almost done with the mod.  Do you have any spare time to beta test it for me?  I just need you to play as normal until you get attacked by an assassin.  Then just follow the journal entries.

well I go into night shifts on Saturday but the week after would be ok which might be too late for you.

What's TofB?

Thrones of Britannia

No problem I just need to do one more thing and the mod is finished.  I just needed someone to get attacked.  I'll try spawning the assassin in.

2 minutes ago, Uncus said:

Thrones of Britannia

Oh yeah I remember that I never played it.  I take it by your previous comment it wasn't any good?

1 minute ago, Talyn82 said:

No problem I just need to do one more thing and the mod is finished.  I just needed someone to get attacked.  I'll try spawning the assassin in.

If you still need help the week after or at any other time I'm your man

Just now, Uncus said:

If you still need help the week after or at any other time I'm your man

Sure thing.  Things are slow where I am working at now, and I have some spare time to create mods.  I am thinking of creating some followers out of my characters like Odin Bronzebeard.  I let you beta test them before I officially release them.

1 minute ago, Talyn82 said:

Oh yeah I remember that I never played it.  I take it by your previous comment it wasn't any good?

Basically it is a reasonable game, but some of the features or lack there of spoilt it for me, no navigable rivers key Viking tactic and if you stormed a city gate and took it you lost the unit when the gate blew up. then there where a few diplomatic features that where poorly worked out

Sure thing.  Things are slow where I am working at now, and I have some spare time to create mods.  I am thinking of creating some followers out of my characters like Odin Bronzebeard.  I let you beta test them before I officially release them.

cool beter start up a new char or maybe I'll recreate Wulfstan

Well that doesn't sound any good.  I never played the game but I remember I was interested in it.

2 minutes ago, Uncus said:

cool beter start up a new char or maybe I'll recreate Wulfstan

Do you use the mod RaceMenu?  If so I could show you how to export any of your favorite characters faces, and I could use the data to recreate them on my PC in the Creation Kit, and make a follower out of them.

Just now, Uncus said:

bed time for me now bye mate

I'm gonna go to bed as well, goodnight!

get back to you on race menu I have it

6 hours ago, Talyn82 said:

That's great news Phat.  If you need help feel free to contact me.  I've made a few followers for personal use in my time.  I was made a pretty good Serana replacer but then that PC crashed before I was able to back up my files.  But if you need help let me know.

Sweet!  Trip gave me a point in the right direction to start with Xedit, use a follower in a box type guide and try loading existing followers to play with and become accustomed to the tools.  

TBH, I'm going to need all the help I can get!  It took three years for me to get a grasp on the basics of Racemenu and Bodyslide.  But, I can use them easily now... even taught a few newbies what I know as well.

Good to know I can rely on your for aid.  I'll need it!  Thank you :)

Adventure on dear friend, Phat:blackhand: