Bethesda net refugees

Uncus

Just a place for Bethesda net refugees to find each other

What?  I'm first?  Huzzah!  Bullseye.

Welcome bethnet refugees and dear friends.

Adventure on, Phat

25.jpg

• Like 3

Your welcome mate, hope this works out, at the moment trying the water in various places but so far this is best for me, but that may not be for others we may even move again at some point but for now we have breathing space.

• Like 2

Heya.  I've created another account.  Maybe the old one was closed due to inactivity...  The only thing I've ever posted here was a bug report a while ago.

• Like 2

Hi mate good to see you, I leaning at the moment towards having a presence both here and on the site Sah has recomended. Nothing wrong with keeping options open, I am also on Nexus as Kregen, and steam as B.Smith. So if you are there you can look me up there as well.

• Like 2

"Maybe the old one was closed due to inactivity..."

That is most likely the case. I have hung up my modding spurs until the next elder scrolls game and kit comes out so I will not be very active.  Have fun guys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dragonblood said:

That is most likely the case. I have hung up my modding spurs until the next elder scrolls game and kit comes out so I will not be very active.  Have fun guys.

thank mate, hope you find something to do in the mean time:sheep:

• Like 2

Just to clarify something - accounts on the bug tracking system are not linked to the forum. It's definitely possible to have one there but not have one here, or vice versa. We don't purge accounts due to inactivity either, but it's certainly possible that changes in the forum package we use might force a password reset or something.

Thanks for clearing this up Art. I’m sure that the person this is about will be glad to see this when he checks back.

• Like 2

Hey Gents! Thought I'd check out the site.

Need a new photo

Edited by harleyone
addition
  • Like 2

So you got in then welcome mate, glad you made it.

now you have your first follower :lmao:

14 hours ago, Uncus said:

Just a place for Bethesda net refugees to find each other

Good initiative. :)

Maybe this thread could be a sort of reunion for the people on the old BSF, especially those who didn't created an account on Bethesda.net.

As for myself, I more or less abandoned Bethesda.net due to the use of NodeBB and later their lack of tight security (I dunno how many e-mail notifications I got since 2016/2017 about resetting my password and finally I was fed up with it).

Hello people!

Also, just to be clear, we generally don't delete your files, either.

Please remember to read the forum rules before posting, blah, blah, blah (it's all common sense, or should be.)

This looks like a great place for us.  I really like how the layout of the site is organized.  Also @Arthmoor thank you so much for posting and clarifying the issue.  My new login is now accepted both here and on the tracking site, so everything seems to be working great.

Edit: I wrote "not accepted" instead of "now accepted" lol.  Corrected.

1 hour ago, Sigurð Stormhand said:

Hello people!

Also, just to be clear, we generally don't delete your files, either.

Please remember to read the forum rules before posting, blah, blah, blah (it's all common sense, or should be.)

Will do, we are used to Beth net rules yours cant be as bad as theirs.

2 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Good initiative. :)

Maybe this thread could be a sort of reunion for the people on the old BSF, especially those who didn't created an account on Bethesda.net.

As for myself, I more or less abandoned Bethesda.net due to the use of NodeBB and later their lack of tight security (I dunno how many e-mail notifications I got since 2016/2017 about resetting my password and finally I was fed up with it).

Your name sounds familiar were you a moderator for the old Bethesda Forums?

Welcome dear friends:banana: