Missing water on several Mods

MyHouseATL

I am so confused.  I built a new computer which required me to back up my skyrim folder.  Copying my Mod Organizer folder back after installation and doing a lot of house cleaning on my load order, (In MO2) I know have mods that I have been using for years, deleting water.  Not the texture but the actual water.  (I end up walking in those area's instead of swimming.)  Mods like "Cutting room floor" and "Immersive fallen trees".  Even 3D trees delete water, despite where in the load order it sits.  Any idea why this would happen?  How can I trouble shoot this?  I have tired Water Script Fix, Bash patch and a general SSedit conflict search, DYNDOlod, Occlusion patch and re-cleaned my skyrim esp's in SSedit.  I can't seem to find where the problem is.

• 2 months later...

Probably figured it out. But just in case you didn't. I had same issue. I basically just loaded a few mods at a time and thats how I fixed it. I dont remember which one did it cos it happened a while ago and I've tried so many mods since then.  I just made sure when it did bring up a pop up to choose what to install. I would read it really carefully. Not sure if it was actual mod or something I clicked on in popup that caused it. It was so frustrating. But I found the issue and moved on. Not sure how much that helps.  But thats what I did.  So your not the only one it happened to.