Failed to inject dll into "Wryebash.exe": Failed to access thread context. . Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])

aba42

I uninstalled Wrye Bash 307, Beta 5 and installed Wrye Bash 308.  I'm using Mod Organizer for Skyrim LE (not MO2).  And I have Wrye Bash added to MO as a Helper Operation.

Now, when I try to execute Wrye Bash, I get the following error: 

"failed to inject dll into 'WryeBash.exe': failed to access thread context. Please note that Mod Organizer does not support 64bit binaries! (The parameter is incorrect. [87])"

I  uninstalled 308 and tried to go back to 307, Beta 5, but now, it TOO gives me the same Error.

I had this identical problem a couple of years ago when I updated Wrye Bash 307 versions to a newer beta, but I cannot find my notes from 2-3 years ago to figure out what the "fix" is.

Very sorry you're having a problem with your mod manager, but most of the regulars around here are unfamiliar with how to resolve MO Classic issues.

It might be possible to remove the Wrye Bash profile from MO and rebuild it to point to the 32-bit version of Wrye Bash you have.

Please note that a version of Wrye Bash that old will not have the dramatically improved patcher present in v308 or later so it might be compelling enough of a reason to migrate your installation to MO2 if you prefer that kind of mod manager.

Thank you for your response.  I would REALLY hate to start over with MO2 IF I don't have to (I've got more than 600 mods).  I know there's a solution to this specific error, as I got a response that resolved the issue a couple of years ago, when I migrated to Wrye Bash 307, Beta 5, and got the same error.  Unfortunately, now that I've installed Version 308, and it generates the Error, when i go back to 307, Beta 5, it TOO is generating the identical error.  I am running Wyre Bash as "administrator", so I know that's not the issue.  DRAT!!  Thank you anyway...maybe I should just to play Mass Effect Legendary Edition.   8-(

Allen