Asking for Translation Permission (LAL)

myungkee

Hello, Arthmoor.

I am a Korean Xbox gamer and I've been playing Skyrim for a few months. 

I wanted to ask you if you would give me permission to translate and upload your mods <USSEP> and <Alternate Start -  Live Another Life> to bethesda.net.

From what I read on USSEP mod description, you gave permission on translating and uploading USSEP to Bethesda.net. However, I needed to ask you about permission for LAL

I think both mods are essential mods in Skyrim modding, but Korean players had limited access to both of them. (USSEP changed the translated strings and disabled almost half of the Korean text if used together with Korean localization mod. LAL changed entire main quest related texts to English.) I saw people going through these issues and thought that uploading translated versions of them will fix them.

I tried to get in contact with you through Nexus PM, USSEP post page, LAL post page, but couldn't.

I'm sorry for repeated messages. 

Also, the translation method will be esp-only. I tested with the LAL mod (I didn't publish anything since I don't have your permission yet), and found out that uploading only the translated esp works as well.

I always appreciated your mods when I played Skyrim in English and I want to share your mods with other Korean Xbox Skyrim users. 

Sincerely,

Thank you.