FNIS

ZooMan

I have been watching Gopher VORTEX - Beginner's and have down loaded two MODs and SSE unofficial patch.

A Vortex popup told me I need to put a FNIS in it's tool box. So to try this I had to click out of the box so I can't say if it said why

and also I've sleep since then.

Thanks I'm new at doing stuff like this and I appreciate your help. Also the knowledge some people have to create thing like

this amazes me..

is this the one I need FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL?

• Date uploaded
    19 Feb 2020, 11:10AM
  • File size
    3.6MB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version

Hi, welcome to AFKMods forum.

FNIS (Fores New Idles in Skyrim) has nothing to do with the Unofficial Patches, so not sure why you started this topic here. FNIS is a tool required when you add new animation mods to your game. If you don't plan to add animation mods, you don't need to install it.

If you do want to install it, get the correct version for your game.

FNIS for LE

FNIS for SE

Install it like any other mod in Vortex, enable and deploy and Vortex should detect it automatically. Go to the Dashboard of Vortex and you'll see it should be a brighter icon meaning it's good to go.

(I've listed both the LE and SE version as it's not clear which version of the game you are using. You posted this in the LE version patch thread but you did mention SSE in your first post. Make sure you are installing and using the correct mods for your version of your game.)

Thanks for your help!

IM a new guy and to all of this always been a plug and play guy.

I have been trying to learn modding and have probably logged 10+ hours reading and watching

videos on this subject

Why did I end up here I have no ideal except maybe I was reading about the patch followed it here.

Then went on to something else then something lead me back to here to the forum I left it open on

browser. Then sometimes I forget why I went into the other room, but after all it is the bathroom so

it's a easy fix..

All kidding aside can you move it or should I..