Afflicted refugee

Zaitus

Either you're using a conflicting mod, such as The Choice is Yours, or you're on PS4 where the fix for that is not possible.

Yes I'm on the PS4, which seems to be the biggest bug of all, so there's nothing that can be done. I have one more question, I noticed the USSEP was recently updated and part of the update was to fix the affairs of hagravens, but I am still unable to complete the quest even after the update?

The fix for that quest isn't retroactive so you'd only benefit from it on a new save.

• 4 months later...
On 12/31/2020 at 1:44 PM, Arthmoor said:

Either you're using a conflicting mod, such as The Choice is Yours, or you're on PS4 where the fix for that is not possible.

Oh this explains why I have the same issue, is it a conflict between the choice is yours and the ussep? 

It's because The Choice is Yours hasn't forwarded over the fix from USSEP to prevent this.

9 hours ago, Arthmoor said:

It's because The Choice is Yours hasn't forwarded over the fix from USSEP to prevent this.

I assume I could transfer this in xedit? If so what field am I looking for? Thank you for your help.

• 2 months later...

I thought bumping into the random afflicted after the end of the quest Only Cure was normal, like it was normal that some would still be spread across Skyrim trying to get home

before the quest there friendly unless attacked ... but after the quest there hostile towards you as soon as they see you, for killing their clan members

I usually will bump into them at around level +50 and I don't use any NPC mods exempt for Immersive Citizens

There are two different world encounters involving Afflicted.

The first one is the Afflicted refugee that directs you towards the NPC at the shrine that starts The Only Cure. It only occurs up until you've started the quest.

The second one is the hostile Afflicted. It only occurs after The Only Cure has been completed.