USSEP Not Showing on XB1

FullBellyAlchemist

Good morning all.

I looked around before I posted, but didn't see anything regarding this, so hopefully someone can help me.  I am brand new to the SE modding scene for XB1, but since SE is on Game Pass now, I thought I might give Skyrim another go around with some tweaks and such.  Anywho...

I have manually searched for the mod within the game, but nothing shows up (tried the mod's full name, initials, and even the name of modder).  I then went to Bethesda.net where I was able to FIND it.  I added it to my library/favorited it, but still not on my screen when I reload the game.  Tons of other mods I added show up in "my library" and "favorites" sections, but for some reason not THIS one.  Everything I've read says I pretty much NEED this mod.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the mod, but it said it needed an update. Went to update, then it told me it relied on files that aren’t present. Did it get taken off Xbox?

It could be a server issue on Bethesda's end. You might try again later to see if the issue clears up. It's still available for download on Bethesda.net, so I don't think Microsoft/Xbox have anything to do with the problem.

Both XB1 and PS4 are there right now so I'd say it's just the server acting up.

• 2 weeks later...

Was this issue ever resolved? I'm currently facing this exact problem. Cannot find it in the xbox mod menu, and cannot get my bethesda.net mod library to sync to the console.

I used to have the mod last time I played, but after a long break, the mod doesn't appear as a favorite or in my library, and does not appear in the in-game mod manager menu. 

There isn't anything to resolve. It's still on the site where it's always been. Whatever you're getting is a server issue we have no control over.

Apologies - I didn't mean to imply by my post that the issue was, in any way, the fault of you or anyone on this end. I was merely interested to know if anyone who had had this issue has since been able to download the mod, because I have not yet been able to, despite resetting everything I can think to reset, and Bethesda (through a support ticket) has been unable to help thus far. 

Same, both this and the alternate start are just gone, says it relies on files that aren’t present. XB1 I just found some French translation ones to tide me over till this gets figured out

I found a temporary work around. 

I made a new gamer tag and a new bethesda.net account. When I navigated to the mods menu in-game for the first time, it prompted me to sign in to a bethesda.net account, and I signed into the fresh one I had just made. It was then able to sync my mod library at bethesda.net to my xbox gamer tag, allowing me to install the USSEP and everything else too. 

Annoying AF, but I don't care about playing on my actual gamertag I guess...

• Thanks 1