Cyberpunk 2077

alt3rn1ty

:)

Ie8KQyF.png

They lied, its 00:04 UK time :P

I did just get an update though with pre-order rewards.

I guess it is going to be mid day before play commences.

No doubt with this laptop, settings are probably going to be low-medium ish (laptop GPU will be the ball and chain), but looking forward to it anyway. So long as the cooling fans don't have to go into overdrive I'll be happy.

Edit: Woop!, its playing (01:00 UK time), and happy it's not melting my machine. Settings for graphics have to be low-medium for my GPU but the game engine is smooooth :)

Need sleep, game has me hooked already.

Feels like a cross between Far Cry / Fallout New Vegas and Johnny Mnemonic thrown into the mix.

From what I have seen (very little really, bit of driving, escaping from border checks and a few tutorials) its going to be a cracking game.

I started with the Nomad scenario, only bug seen so far was a guy floating as if he was supposed to be sat on something.

The games been good to me so far, but there is one bad omission for the settings

No Anti-Aliasing setting O_o

Sent a bug report in. Lots of crashing and bad performance being posted on GOG forum & Steam .. So probably best to let this one settle down a bit with a few patches. No doubt about it though if CDPR crush all the bugs this is one superb game if you are into this kind of game.

v1.04 - They fixed the slight annoying blurryness (though its not mentioned in patch notes .. Maybe it was related to NVidia Drivers update yesterday), but still no setting to mess with Anti-Aliasing

77eh0tg.png

Patch Notes here - https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37043/hotfix-1-04

Support for bug reporting here - https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc

Forums - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/news_cp/

edit : Oh and if you start as a Nomad, go see the guitarist round the back of the hotel - Not a spoiler, its just a very nice touch they didn't need to do, you will see he plucks / strums and moves his other arm to a good approximation of the correct frets for the notes being played .. Watch him for a while, I could have stayed there all day :)

Oops!

I don't really know how XBox and PS4 compaires to PCs in capabilities, but I would have thought it would be better targeting next gen', then again I guess when CDPR started this project next gen consoles were probably still on the planning board.

I think CDPR are good with addressing bugs though, so probably just a matter of time as usual.

Another hotfix https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37214/hotfix-1-06

I wish I hadn't bought this game .. It's taking up far too much of my time and all other games have been put on hold since :)

Edit : For those that celebrate it .. MERRY COVID CHRISTMAS!

• 5 weeks later...

2021 patching begins for Cyberpunk - Patch 1.1 live ..

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/patch-1-1.11075603/

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:

• Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).

Quests/Open World

• Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.

UI

• Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.

Visual

• Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.

Achievements

• Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.

Miscellaneous

• Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.

PlayStation-specific

• Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.

Xbox-specific

• Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.

PC-specific

• It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.

Stadia-specific

• Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

A Hotfix for 1.1 has been released today, now at version 1.11

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/hotfix-1-11.11077733/

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:

• Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.

The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.

• A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.

It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.

• 1 month later...

O_o 1.2 Patch is a huge amount of fixes, they obviously have got over being hacked ..

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37801/patch-1-2-list-of-changes

Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.

Gameplay

• The NCPD spawn radius for when the player commits a crime has been increased.
  • New Steering Sensitivity slider added to Controls settings. Allows reducing steering speed for all vehicles, on all input devices. Particularly useful for keyboard users.
  • Adjusted the vehicle steering code to work better in low and extreme high frame rate situations to produce more consistent results. Improves steering on base consoles noticeably.
  • Unstuck Rocking/Rotating feature added to all vehicles. Use Left Stick or A/D W/S or LShift/LCtrl to engage rocking and rotating to stuck/beached vehicles to try and free them.
  • Minor driving model tune revisions to some vehicles to improve steering, cure excessive body roll and oversteer.
  • Fixed an issue where aiming while under the effect of the "Berserk" cyberware moved the crosshair with no input from the player.
  • Adjusted fire rate of the helicopter turret in Love Like Fire.
  • Police vehicles will no longer immediately despawn after getting into Kerry's car during Rebel! Rebel!
  • Fixed an issue where Projectile Launch System had no cooldown.
  • Bump reaction for friendly NPCs has been disabled.
  • Fixed an issue where grappled enemies played voice lines as if the player bumped into them.
  • Using Zetatech Sandevistan MK. 1 cyberware now correctly slows time.
  • Player can no longer cancel fall damage by performing a slide action when about to fall from greater heights
  • It is no longer possible to perform Gorilla Arms finishers against civilians.
  • Fixed an issue where V could get pushed too far by a speeding vehicle.
  • If V picks up a body containing a quest item, the item will now be automatically added to the inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where a civilian running from a driving player could react incorrectly.
  • Picking up or grappling an NPC with a burning or EMP status now transfers the status to the player.
  • Improved jacking in interactions with forklifts.
  • Fixed an issue where dodging right after the Kerenzikov cyberware effect ended resulted in pushing V a great distance forward.
  • Fixed an issue where enemies did not fall on the ground after being killed with Synapse Burnout.
  • Fixed an issue where Breach Protocol was not working correctly against Sasquatch.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Placide from being taken down in stealth.
  • Short Circuit quickhack's damage over time will no longer finish off defeated enemies.
  • Cyberpsychos and minibosses are now immune to Tranquilizer rounds and System Reset Quickhack.
  • Fixed an issue where stacking cooldown reduction over 100% could result in blocking quickhacks.
  • V can no longer use consumables in situations where scene context would not support it.
  • Clothing vendors now sell items more suitable for the location.
  • Cat food needed to adopt Nibbles can now be bought at several food shops around Night City.
  • The item for resetting perk points (TABULA E-RASA) can now be bought at a reduced price.
  • Reduced amount of higher quality crafting components needed to craft iconic items.
  • Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in empty buildings when exiting a vehicle parked close to a wall.
  • Data is now correctly displayed when scanning the Militech Manticore AV.
  • Fixed the prompt on an unavailable Vehicle door that said "Locked []".
  • Fixed an issue where dumping a body in the trunk started the vehicle's engine.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs turning the steering wheel broke their upper body animations.
  • Gorilla Arms damage has been increased by 20%.
  • Reduced prices of Kiroshi optics fragment recipes.
  • Reduced power of revolver wielding NPCs.
  • Fixed an issue where disassembling part of a stack granted the number of experience as if the entire stack was disassembled.
  • Disassembling grenades now properly grants Common and Uncommon components.
  • Extending the sliding ladder won't result in player's death if they are below it.
  • Fixed several door blockers that could make enemy NPCs stuck, preventing them from being killed.
  • Fixed an issue that caused NPCs to trip over other NPCs too often.
  • V should now automatically unequip a charged grenade when entering safe areas.
  • Fixed an issue where pedestrians could get teleported after being hit by a vehicle.
  • Transmigration trait is now unlockable at Breach Protocol level 20, rather than 16. Players who unlocked Transmigration pre-level 20 and did not yet reach that level will have the trait locked and Perk Points for it restored.
  • Getting knocked down by vehicles no longer kills V after unlocking 'The Rock" perk.
  • Fixed an issue where switching the weapon in the inventory two times in a row could result in the weapon not being displayed in-game.
  • Fixed an issue where completion of The Wasteland achievement could be blocked under certain circumstances.
  • Multiple GPS improvements and fixes for the pathing in various activities and quests.
  • Fixed an issue where one of the laser trip mines in Gig: Wakako's Favorite would not explode upon walking over the laser.
  • Fixed instances of NPCs not entering combat when the player approached them in Reported Crime: A Stroke of Luck.
  • Fixed an access point sinking into level geometry in Gig: Greed Never Pays.
  • Fixed an issue where one of the laser trip mines in Gig: Greed Never Pays could not be interacted with.
  • Breaking a window during Gig: On a Tight Leash will now properly alarm nearby NPCs.
  • A certain enemy NPC should now properly attack V in melee during Gig: Welcome to America, Comrade.
  • Fixed cyberpsycho's behavior at the beginning of combat during Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill.
  • Fixed AV collision to avoid the player being pushed off or stuck in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Opposites Attract.
  • Fixed tracked map markers flying off the minimap occasionally.
  • Fixed an issue where throwing multiple grenades in quick succession could make V equip an incorrect grenade.
  • Fixed inactive Breach Protocol option in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: New Boss, New Rules.
  • Fixed River Ward's behavior while following the player in The Hunt.
  • Fixed an issue where enemies at the crash site in Life During Wartime were not able to attack the player at range.
  • Fixed an issue where one of the Scavs would not alarm others after finding a body during The Rescue.
  • Jackie should no longer use stealth chatter just before combat in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue where an exploding mine would not alarm nearby enemies in Gig: Goodbye, Night City.
  • Panam now occupies a different sniping spot during the fight with the Raffens in Ghost Town.
  • Fixed an issue where Rogue would idle after the elevator ride in Arasaka Tower during Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed an issue in The Pickup where the detonator in All Foods could not be interacted with.
  • Jackie will now empty his clip before reloading in The Rescue.
  • The cyberpsycho in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Second Chances should now respond to the player attacking at range correctly.
  • Corrected use of cover for friendly NPCs.
  • Fixed an issue where Panam's car could get launched into the air in With a Little Help from my Friends.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain cab would launch into the air after leaving Afterlife in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue where other cars in the race in The Beast in Me: City Center could get teleported under certain circumstances causing the player to drop to the last place.
  • The car will no longer be misplaced after skipping the ride to the Piez restaurant with Joshua in Sinnerman.

Quests

• Posters in Stadium Love can no longer be destroyed before the contest (which could lead to blocked progression).
  • They Won't Go When I Go now updates properly if V leaves the studio early.
  • Fixed inability to draw weapons at the Poppy Farm during The Hunt.
  • Fixed an issue where using grapple on gang members could break progression in Stadium Love.
  • The Pickup no longer gets blocked if Dum Dum dies at the exact same time as the last enemy.
  • The Pickup no longer gets blocked if player attacks Maelstrom before entering All Foods.
  • It's now possible to download eddies from cracked Militech's shard if it was not used during The Pickup.
  • The penthouse from Path of Glory can no longer be accessed earlier in the game.
  • Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual now triggers properly, regardless of which way the player approaches the quest area.
  • Takemura's appearance is now present in the holocall in Life During Wartime.
  • Fixed an issue where Rogue would keep repeating the same dialogue line in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in Rogue's booth in Ghost Town.
  • Fixed an issue where Mr. Hands would not call V after finishing Double Life.
  • Fixed an issue where Teddy, Carol and Cassidy would repeat their movements if player reloaded the game during the last conversation in Gun Music.
  • Fixed an issue where a holocall from Regina would cut off but persist on-screen upon arriving at one of the cyberpsycho sightings sites.
  • Fixed an issue where meeting with Panam while on a holocall with her in Ghost Town could block progression.
  • Panam now properly says her final dialogue line in All Along the Watchtower.
  • It's no longer possible to get into Delamain in Badlands while riding a motorcycle, which could result in crashes or getting stuck in a third-person perspective.
  • It's no longer possible to leave the quest area while inside the Basilisk in Queen of the Highway.
  • Fixed an issue where it was not possible to interact with Panam if player used fast-travel during the last scene of Queen of the Highway.
  • It's no longer possible for Frank's holocall to interrupt a conversation with the Nomads by the Basilisk in Queen of the Highway.
  • Bob and Mitch will no longer clip through the flatbed while entering it in With a Little Help from My Friends.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from receiving holocalls if they left the Nomad camp immediately after delivering the flatbeds in With a Little Help from My Friends.
  • It's no longer possible for Nomads to get stranded behind the gate of the netrunners' nest in Arasaka Tower in Belly of the Beast.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from receiving holocalls if they left the train station during With a Little Help from My Friends.
  • Fixed additional contexts where Jackie could be missing from in front of All Foods factory during The Pickup.
  • V can no longer leave Jinguji in the middle of the combat with cyberpsycho in Bullets and block the quest's progress.
  • Calling Nancy from Totentanz or escaping the club in the middle of the quest no longer blocks the progress of Holdin' On.
  • Fixed an issue where music in Totentanz would be missing if player left and came back to the club.
  • Fixed an additional scenario where Dum Dum could be missing from in front of the Totentanz entrance in Second Conflict.
  • It will no longer be possible to see the decorations change in Denny's villa during Holdin' On.
  • It is no longer possible to use guns near the arcades during the Raymond Chandler Evening fistfight. // You can no longer pull an Indiana Jones in El Coyote Cojo.
  • It is now possible to open Barry's door from the inside after re-entering his apartment in Happy Together.
  • Happy Together now instantly fails if the player breaks the law near the NCPD officers.
  • In order to complete the "Try talking to Barry in a few hours” objective at the end of Happy Together player now needs to leave the immediate area of Barry's apartment and come back after a few hours have passed.
  • When Aldecaldos move or leave Night City, all signs of their old camp will now be cleaned up.
  • It's no longer possible to be blocked out of combat in Forward to Death while driving the Basilisk through the construction site.
  • Fixed an issue where A Like Supreme would not start correctly if Second Conflict's final scene was rushed.
  • Fixed an issue where Second Conflict could get blocked if player rushed into the elevator with Nancy in Totentanz.
  • The objective in the first braindance in The Hunt is now more clear.
  • Killing in the Name now fails automatically if the player fails Chippin' In.
  • The TV in Tom's Diner can no longer be destroyed. If a player destroyed it before this update it will now be fixed and the news will be displayed correctly to progress Playing for Time.
  • Fixed a rare scenario where the painting wouldn't appear in the drop pod in Space Oddity.
  • It's no longer possible to get stuck in the water of the Power Plant after leaving the area in Lightning Breaks.
  • Space Oddity no longer spawns multiple paintings blocking the quest's progress.
  • Fixed an issue where leaving and returning after the briefing in Riders on the Storm would block the quest's progress.
  • Cyberpsycho Sighting: Smoke on the Water no longer reappears in the journal after being completed.
  • Fixed an issue where router in Killing in the Name would not be interactable if player left and returned to the quest area.
  • Automatic Love's progress will no longer get blocked by an invisible wall in Judy's workshop.
  • Fixed an issue where A Like Supreme could get blocked if player rushed to the toilet to take a pill before finishing a conversation with Nancy.
  • Max Tac will now interact with V even if the cyberpsycho was killed solo before their arrival to Jinguji in Bullets.
  • In The Pickup, it's no longer possible to trigger both scenarios at the same time: a peaceful deal with Maelstrom and fighting them.
  • Jackie will no longer get stuck in All Foods if you sneak past the boss fight with Royce
  • Fixed an issue where it was impossible to take an elevator to Embers in Nocturne OP55N1.
  • Fixed an issue where player would be stuck without the phone and weapons upon leaving the shooting range before talking to Wilson in Shoot to Thrill.
  • Jesse should no longer disappear while getting out of the car in Burning Desire/Night Moves if the player took too long to get to the ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue that resulted in the player's vehicle falling under the map after colliding with a white truck in Burning Desire/Night Moves.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from receiving holocalls if they left the monk without meditating in Imagine, Stairway To Heaven, Poem Of The Atoms, or Meetings Along The Edge.
  • Fixed an issue where player would sometimes not receive holocalls from Delamain in Epistrophy.
  • Destroying North Oak Delamain no longer prevents player from talking to the monk in Poem of the Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where I Fought the Law could get stuck on the "Talk to Jefferson" objective.
  • Fixed an issue where leaving Both Sides, Now quest area could prevent the player from starting other sidequests.
  • Maiko now correctly dies when pushed down from Megabuilding H8 in Pisces.
  • Judy no longer follows the player around the world if they left the quest area before entering the brainandce studio in Disasterpiece.
  • Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in one of the dollhouse booths during Automatic Love.
  • Fixed an issue where Coin Operated Boy could get blocked if player didn't talk to Brendan immediately after seeing his conversation with a girl.
  • Fixed an issue in The Space in Between where conversation with Fingers would not start if V sneaked into his office through the window.
  • Fixed an issue where Panam's quest-related dialogue options could be missing before getting into the Basilisk in Queen of the Highway.
  • Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lex Talionis is now correctly marked on the map.
  • Fixed an issue where leaving the quest area too quickly, before Claire reached her car, in The Beast in Me would prevent player from starting other quests.
  • Fixed an issue where The Beast in Me: Santo Domingo Race and A Day in the Life could be active at the same time causing some problems.
  • Fixed an issue where fast-forwarding the scene with Sandra Dorsett in the bathtub in The Rescue would result in Trauma Team not arriving at the balcony.
  • Added a physical reward from Regina for defeating all cyberpsychos that can be found in her office.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura would sometimes not call back after doing the reconnaissance alone in Gimme Danger.
  • Fixed an issue where V could get stuck on the roof of Fingers' Clinic.
  • Fixed an issue where no more main missions would appear after finishing Playing for time.
  • Quest icon is now correctly removed from Johnny's clothing set after Breathtaking achievement has been unlocked.
  • It's no longer possible to get locked out of the Silver Pixel Cloud cinema in Blistering Love.
  • Fixed an issue where skipping time in Blistering Love could block the quest's progression.
  • Rogue no longer disappears if player took too long to take the pills in Blistering Love.
  • Fixed an issue where Rogue would not leave the car upon arriving at the Silver Pixel Cloud cinema in Blistering Love.
  • Fixed an issue where player would not be able to continue the main storyline after completing Search and Destroy.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from talking to Theo in Coin Operated Boy.
  • Fixed an issue where Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears wouldn't count as completed if V killed the cyberpsycho before finishing the holocall brief with Regina. For players who already finished the quest it will be marked as completed.
  • "Talk to Kirk" objective is now correctly marked on the map in Small Man, Big Mouth.
  • Reloading auto-save created on the encounter at Ebunike during Chippin' In no longer results in replaying Johnny's dialogue.
  • Fixed an issue where Grayson could be immortal during the encounter at Ebunike in Chippin' In if met on the lower deck or attacked from a large distance.
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent player from leaving the quest area by car in Chippin' In.
  • Fixed Rogue's erratic movements during Grayson's interrogation in Chippin' In.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from killing Grayson during the interrogation scene if he wasn't damaged during combat in Chippin' In.
  • It is now possible to talk to Mitch about the panzer training and complete the optional objective in We Gotta Live Together.
  • It's no longer possible to get blocked when drinking and chatting with the veterans in We Gotta Live Together.
  • Fixed an issue in The Pickup where player could trigger the combat with Royce while being outside All Foods which blocked the quest's progression.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the door to Lizzie's Bar to become sealed if the player decided to walk away from the entrance in The Information.
  • Fixed an issue where calling Wakako from the journal during a conversation with Judy could block both conversations.
  • Misty can no longer get killed by a stray bullet in Heroes.
  • Fixed an issue that could block progression if the player took Panam's Overwatch rifle and disassembled it before she offered it to V in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue that could block the drive to the Wraith camp if the player abandoned the quest midway through in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue that could block progression when performing a save/load cycle while escaping the Wraith camp through the pipe in Riders on the Storm.
  • Quest objective now properly updates if player rushes through the pipe to find Saul in Riders on the Storm
  • It is now possible to go alone straight into the camp without waiting for Panam in the Riders on the Storm.
  • It's no longer possible to reactivate Pyramid Song by returning to the quest area and jumping into the water after it already failed.
  • Skippy will now properly count NPCs that were killed or defeated with his help regardless of installed mods and cyberware. Conversations with Skippy will be adjusted to player's actions more dynamically.
  • It is now possible to use weapons at the entirety of Batty's Hotel back parking lot.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the player from talking to the NCPD officers at the beginning of Happy Together.
  • Happy Together will now fail immediately if the NCPD officers spot V carrying a dead body.
  • Fixed an issue with the jacket being not available if the player loots and disassembles it before talking to Kirk in the Small Man, Big Mouth quest.
  • Maman Brigitte will now always properly answer V's phone call in the Transmission.
  • Placide's call will no longer be interrupted by other calls in I Walk the Line .
  • Fixed an issue where Dum Dum could be present in Totentanz during Second Conflict and become hostile towards V, blocking progress, even though he was killed during The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where the guards wouldn't move away from the elevator door in Nocturne Op55N1 if player backed away while approaching it for the first time.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented player from selecting destination after getting into the AV in The Corpo-Rat.
  • It is no longer possible to leave the basketball field near Lizzie's Bar prematurely in The Corpo-Rat.
  • Fixed an issue where player could not move after losing a fight against Rhino in Beat on the Brat.
  • Fixed an issue where it was not possible to talk to Jackie after finishing the scene with Viktor in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue where Maelstromers wouldn't spawn when player used another path to reach Nancy's room instead of following Patricia in Second Conflict.
  • Fixed an issue where under specific circumstances, players could become locked out of certain abilities by taking a ride with River in I Fought The Law but then abandoning the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where Nancy could disappear while being escorted out from Totentanz in Second Conflict.
  • Fixed an issue where the elevator in Totentanz could stop on the second floor instead of the ground floor after V interacted with its panel in Second Conflict.
  • Delamain now only calls once when V is close to a lost cab in Epistrophy (instead of calling each time V is in the vicinity of a lost cab).
  • Fixed an issue that could lead to equipment not getting properly removed or items getting lost inside the Scavengers apartment in Sweet Dreams .
  • It's no longer possible to destroy the car with the mysterious conspirators inside in The Prophet's Song, which prevented player from looting the chip.
  • It's no longer possible to kill Garry after killing the Nomads in The Prophet's Song, which therefore can be completed now. TheJournal entrywill be cleaned.
  • Fixed an issue where interacting with Misty in her shop would not be possible if the player left Heroes mid-quest to pursue The Fool on the Hill.
  • Completing Psycho Killer now rewards the player with experience
  • Increased the value of Liam's bribe in Violence.
  • Various other quest improvements and fixes.

Open World

• Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the objective for destroying flamingos if they were destroyed before the objective was active in Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado.
  • Collisions will no longer fail to stream in randomly during driving, which could lead to V driving into buildings and falling out of the world.
  • Destructibles will no longer become indestructible after loading a save.
  • Fixed an issue where some NCPD Hustles were not marked as finished after looting the objective container.
  • Fixed an issue where achievements for completing district activities were not always unlocked.
  • Failing Gig: No Fixers will no longer block The Wasteland achievement.
  • Fixed an issue where completed NCPD Hustles were not always counted properly towards The Jungle achievement.
  • Fixed an issue where collecting the additional reward did not end the Gig properly in Gig: No Fixers.
  • Fixed an issue where V could be unable to interact with the computer and upload the virus in Gig: A Lack of Empathy.
  • It is no longer possible to complete some parts of the Gig before getting the contract in Gig: The Frolics of Councilwoman Cole.
  • Hwangbo will no longer get stuck inside a car in Gig: Flight of the Cheetah, which could lead to blocked progression.
  • Fixed an issue where V sometimes could not talk to Anna Hamill in Gig: Woman of La Mancha.
  • Fixed an issue where combat would not always interrupt dialogue with Anna Hamill in Gig: Woman of La Mancha.
  • Fixed an issue where some dialogue lines could be missing during holocalls.
  • V will no longer be unable to move after finishing Gig: On a Tight Leash.
  • Interaction with the van in Gig: Radar Love will no longer disappear before returning it, which could lead to blocked progression.
  • Looting medicines right after getting to Cpl. Hare's room will no longer block progression in Gig: Backs Against the Wall.
  • Gig: For My Son will no longer get blocked if Logan dies during holocall with Muamar "El Capitan" Reyes.
  • Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in combat in any Gig until all enemies were defeated.
  • It is no longer possible to stop the Fixer's car in the middle of the road in Gig: Getting Warmer..., which could lead to blocked progression.
  • Max Jones will no longer leave his room in Gig: Freedom of the Press before V comes in if V starts shooting the turrets.
  • Guards will no longer get stuck in the elevator in Gig: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy.
  • V will no longer get stuck behind the desk in the hospital lobby in Gig: Cuckoo's Nest.
  • It is no longer possible to talk to Max Jones after using Short Circuit quickhack on him in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
  • It is no longer possible to start combat with Anna Hamill while being in apartment one floor below in Gig: Woman of La Mancha.
  • Fixed an issue where the urinary stream could still be visible after NPC stopped peeing and moved away from the spot.
  • NPCs will no longer stay blocked on traffic lanes while in fear.
  • NPC hit by a car will now immediately run in panic now.
  • Added different animation variations for pedestrians running away from a vehicle.
  • Fixed the issue where the Arcade Machines did not display any games in a pachinko parlor in Jig-Jig Street.
  • Added the missing animation for opening the doors in several quests.
  • Improved force-opening doors animation.
  • Added missing "unauthorized" prompt for elevators protected by authorization.
  • Various immersion improvements and fixes in the open world encounters and gigs.

Cinematic Design

• Progress will no longer be blocked when player chooses the corpo line twice while talking to Hanako in the safe house during Search And Destroy.
  • Fixed an issue that could block progression if the player reached Wakako before Takemura in Down on the Street.
  • Takemura will no longer teleport to Wakako if the player chooses to go alone in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed a camera issue when exiting the car at the beginning of Last Caress.
  • Fixed an issue that could block the player from using the ladder in the security room in Gimme Danger.
  • Jackie will no longer disappear when entering the elevator after a peaceful deal with Maelstromers in The Pickup.
  • River Ward will no longer have a gun attached to his hand when saving V from the infected braindance in I Fought the Law.
  • Dum Dum will no longer walk on air when leading V to Royce in Second Conflict.
  • River Ward will no longer walk through the elevator's door frame when entering it in I Fought the Law.
  • Jackie's guns will no longer disappear when V is knocking down Royce in The Pickup.
  • Player will no longer have a weapon equipped during the romance scene with Judy in Pyramid Song.
  • Maiko will no longer walk through the couch in Pisces.
  • Fixed an issue in New Dawn Fades that resulted in having doubled sunglasses in the ending cutscene.
  • Fixed an issue that could block progression in Gig: Hippocratic Oath when injecting the patient with synthetic blood.
  • Fixed a subtitle issue displaying debug text in Pyramid Song when playing in Polish.
  • Fixed an issue in New Dawn Fades that resulted in having doubled guitar in the ending cutscene.
  • Fixed a camera issue in Never Fade Away.
  • Junkie at the Atlantis Club will no longer glitch in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed Corporal Hare's sliding animation in the Gig: Backs Against the Wall.
  • Unified the distance of dialogue interaction in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue in Pyramid Song which resulted in an option to talk to Judy on the pier while V was underwater.
  • Fixed an issue in Gig: Last Login which resulted in Ripperdoc Charles smiling throughout the conversation without a reason.
  • Judy will no longer play the wrong animation sequence if V declines to stay in the hut in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue that resulted in a failed objective when killing the truck driver in Sinnerman.
  • Fixed an issue of endless walking on the treadmill in Where is My Mind?, which blocked progression.
  • Fixed an issue with a doubled tablet in Where is My Mind?.
  • Fixed an issue where Saul had the rifle attached to his hand after the car chase in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue where Panam was not holding whiskey bottle correctly while raising a toast in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed missing UI dialogue elements and misleading placement of UI dialogue when talking to Panam in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed a camera issue when getting out the van in Riders on the Storm.
  • Added depth of field effect to the player's view at significant moments
  • Fixed missing personal link in Life During Wartime.
  • Fixed an issue where Hellman's personal link could be found floating in Life During Wartime.
  • Fixed overlapping dialogue between V and Panam in Life During Wartime.
  • Fixed an issue in Ghost Town that caused the glass in Rogue's hand to be misplaced when playing in languages other than English.
  • Added touch screen animations in Panam's car in Lightning Breaks and Life During Wartime.
  • Phone will no longer disappear from the NPC's hand in the Afterlife scene of Ghost Town.
  • Fixed NPC T-posing in the dollhouse in Automatic Love.
  • Teddy will no longer be teleported away in the scene at the abandoned railroad station in With a Little Help from My Friends.
  • Fixed an issue that could block progression when giving Panam cover during the deal with 6th Street in Ghost Town.
  • Car lights will no longer stay on after the car battery dies in Ghost Town.
  • Saul will no longer clip through Panam's car in Forward to Death.
  • Fixed player's camera animation in Lightning Breaks.
  • Fixed Panam's gun equipping animation in the AV scene in Life During Wartime.
  • Fixed a visual issue with mantis blades after a car crash in Playing for Time.
  • Corrected camera behavior after interacting with the drawer at the police lab in The Hunt.
  • Soldiers who were missing guns when Smasher appears in Love Like Fire are now armed.
  • A disabled turret visible while flying to Arasaka Tower in Love Like Fire works properly now.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Rogue to be misplaced while approaching Arasaka Tower in Love Like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Spider Murphy to disappear after jumping from the helicopter in Love Like Fire.
  • Viktor will no longer teleport to the chair when the player leaves the clinic before taking a seat in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed a camera issue when driving to the megabuilding in The Rescue.
  • Fixed an issue in Nocturne Op55N1 where petting the cat would play without dialogue. // V will now properly address the cat, even without Misty's answer.
  • After Boat Drinks Kerry will now hum his song while walking to his car.
  • Fixed V's reaction to Johnny's decision in Changes.
  • Fixed synchronization in Adam Smasher's animation in Changes when playing in Polish. // Now stomping should stomp as intended.
  • Fixed the drone in front of the chapel in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Polished scene in Maiko's office in Ex-Factor.
  • Fixed an issue that could block progression when raising your hand at the wrong time during the dinner scene in Following the River.
  • Fixed the interaction range to get in the AV in The Corpo-Rat.
  • Fixed missing NPC being thrown away from the toilet during A Cool Metal Fire sequence.
  • Added missing scene to the Japanese version in A Cool Metal Fire sequence.
  • It's no longer possible to drive away without Johnny when picking up the Porsche for the first time during Chippin' In. // Leave no Johnny behind.
  • In Talkin' 'bout a Revolution, depth of field now resets after leaving Judy's apartment.
  • Field of view now goes back to its set value when V sits up to talk to Johnny after watching braindances in Double Life.
  • Fixed facial animations in all the scenes where V leans on the mirrors throughout the game.
  • Initial dialogue with Takemura in Down on the Street can now be interrupted and restored.
  • Fixed an issue where Johnny could be unable to connect to the access point in Love Like Fire.
  • Fixed lack of interaction with Mitch after skipping dialogue in We Gotta Live Together.
  • V no longer gets stuck in a sitting position after connecting to Panam's car in Life During Wartime.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented player from controlling the turret and could block progression in Love Like Fire.
  • Added missing family photo during the scene with Hanako in Play it Safe.
  • Fixed an issue with detective Han's cigarette in I Fought the Law.
  • Characters no longer teleport near the player while in a holocall dialogue.
  • Fixed multiple issues with V wearing the wrong clothes in third-person perspective.
  • Fixed multiple issues during sex scenes
  • Improved interruption system for scenes.
  • Fixed an issue where the stalker wouldn't arrive at the bridge in Every Breath You Take.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy would stand up from the chair in the scene between braindances in Double Life.
  • Fixed multiple issues with important quest NPCs randomly missing animations during cinematics.
  • Interrupting dialogue will now stop the voice-over line.
  • Fixed multiple issues with NPCs mounting vehicles.
  • Fixed Jackie's pose and grip on the motorcycle's handlebar in The Pickup.

Environment and levels

• The objective will no longer get stuck on "Neutralize the attackers" in Dream On.
  • V will no longer get stuck inside an AV flying off if standing on pipes during Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Opposites Attract.
  • Fixed an issue where two fast travel points were missing map pins.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to improper NPC behavior in combat, for example not changing to the correct attack mode or getting stuck in a location.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to NPCs not reacting to V's presence or not entering combat properly.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to NPCs clipping with objects.
  • Fixed a number of issues related to wrong or missing contents of lootable items.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to V not being able to interact with lootable items.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to improper functioning of devices, such as cameras, turrets, or mines.
  • Fixed an issue where Basilisk could fall under the map when the door leading to Mikoshi is reached.
  • Fixed an issue where Lt. Mower had a high chance to die in collisions, blocking the cyberpsycho hunt.
  • Fixed an issue where it was very difficult to access the computer in the back of the gas station in Life during wartime.
  • Fixed the misspelled Leaving Night City sign.
  • Fixed the glitched scaffolding in Heywood, Vista del Rey.
  • Fixed multiple issues where players could fall out of the map due to gaps and missing collisions.
  • Fixed multiple issues where players could get stuck in location geometry.
  • Fixed multiple issues where players could reach unintended areas, potentially blocking quest progression.
  • Fixed multiple issues with disappearing or misplaced assets.
  • Fixed multiple issues with assets floating in the air.
  • Fixed multiple issues with assets appearing or changing appearance on sight.
  • Fixed some issues with parts of assets missing, allowing the player to see inside.
  • Fixed issues where rain would be present in covered areas.
  • Fixed issues with invisible colliders present on locations.
  • Fixed multiple issues with higher resolution textures failing to stream in.

Graphics, audio, animation

• Fixed NPCs moving after being killed.
  • Improvements in textures rendering from afar.
  • Fixed a visual issue with fast travel and cinematic transition.
  • Adjusted visual quality of some elements when underwater.
  • Improvements in materials details quality.
  • Fixed V's incorrect position while riding a motorcycle.
  • Improvement for interior and exterior light sources.
  • Adjusted dirt quality on Medium and Low settings.
  • Fixed the lack of a crack in the mirror after V smashed it.
  • Fixed an issue where pink particles could appear on camera close-up.
  • Improved foliage destruction visuals.
  • Fixed a visual issue where pavements could be covered with rectangular shapes in shore areas.
  • Fixed the overexposed foliage elements visible when entering a vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where some items could disappear after being destroyed.
  • Kerry's bathrobe is no longer incorrectly attached to his lower part of the body.
  • V's hands are now correctly displayed on a steering wheel while driving.
  • V now leans out of a vehicle correctly during chases.
  • Fixed an issue where the character could appear deformed while mounting motorcycles.
  • Fixed a level of detail issue occurring for joy toys in Jig-Jig Street.
  • Fixed several issues with missing lipsync.
  • Fixed multiple issues with NPCs T-posing.
  • Camera no longer flips when V is under an object and jumps.
  • Improved camera movement when entering a vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where some items could be attached to NPCs twice.
  • Fixed NPCs shouting after being killed.
  • Jackie no longer shouts "Nice shot!" when V kills enemies while in stealth mode.
  • Fixed particle burning effect applied repeatedly when player stands in fire.
  • Fixed NPC animation issues after skipping the ride.
  • Fixed flickering of stars on the surface of the lake in one of the scenes.
  • Fixed far away terrain disappearing in Badlands.
  • Other city parts visible from the distance now look more realistic due to adjusted lighting.
  • Fixed an issue with black weapon scopes during the chase in Riders on the Storm.
  • Improved visual quality of Black Wall and Mikoshi.
  • Fixed an issue where the weather state would not adjust correctly after loading saves or exiting to the main menu.
  • Holographic elements in specific character outfits now display correctly.
  • Fixed an unwanted jitter effect on frosted glass surfaces.
  • Fixed an issue where a white line could be visible at the top of the screen when in cyberspace.

UI

• Fixed an issue with ads not being properly displayed on curbs.
  • Multiple visual updates and adjustments for ads.
  • Fixed multiple visual issues in quests briefings.
  • Updated the Arabic language layout in quests briefings.
  • Updated grenades icons according to their damage type.
  • Fixed multiple visual issues with the icons display.
  • Fixed multiple visual issues in the UI panels, including Journal, Map, Scanner, and others.
  • Fixed an issue that paused the game if the shard was read directly from the loot container in a minor activity.
  • Fixed freezes and crashes related to equipping and unequipping Johnny's Jacket.
  • Added button hints in order to move forward on the treadmill in Where is My Mind?
  • Fixed an issue where database links would not allow jumping to a selected entry.
  • Fixed an issue that blocked a player from answering holocalls manually.
  • Entering a vehicle right before opening the Vehicle Menu should no longer block further progression.
  • The health bar should now be visible during car chases.
  • Performance improvement to the Inventory panel.
  • Fixed an issue where the NPCs could be tagged as "Minimal Threat" regardless of their actual level.
  • Fixed multiple issues with button hints.
  • Fixed multiple issues in the Character Creation panel.
  • Multiple fixes and improvements to the Crafting panel.
  • Fixed issues where the level requirement was not displayed correctly in the Upgrade menu.
  • Added an option to craft multiple items at once.
  • Fixed an issue where preview stats show the same values before upgrading an item.
  • Added a "Crafted" icon to the tooltip of crafted items.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to the Cyberware panel.
  • Multiple adjustments for the D-pad input.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to HUD elements.
  • Multiple fixes in the Inventory and Backpack panels.
  • Fixed an issue when weapons could show 0 DPS before looting them.
  • Fixed an improper icon of the clothing item when looting body in Gig: Serial Suicide.
  • Multiple fixes and adjustments to the Main Menu and Settings panels.
  • Fixed an issue where replacing mods on some legendary items could add an empty mod slot.
  • Added a disabled state to mod slots when there are no available mods to equip.
  • Optimizations for Crafting panel and items display.
  • Fixed an overlapping tooltip of Body attribute in the Character menu.
  • Visual effect for adding attribute points in the Character menu should no longer be missing after hovering over Perks tree.
  • Multiple fixes for Scanning functionality and its HUD display.
  • Added a toggle to enable/disable comparing tooltip.
  • Multiple fixes related to buyback pricing and performance improvement in the Vendor panel.
  • Fixed an issue where the game could freeze during Ghost Town if a player chose to "Wait until Rogue is ready" right after asking Claire for a drink.
  • Fixed an issue where a player could die right before the scene transition in Play It Safe resulting in blocked progression.
  • Fixed an issue where weapon crosshair did not disappear after aiming down or unequipping it.
  • Fixed an issue where debug text could appear after skipping and fast-forwarding credits.
  • Updated the credits list.
  • Fixed an issue where ads text localization upon scanning did not work properly.
  • Fixed an issue where highlighted dialogue lines when talking to Johnny could not be visible after visiting Hanako and taking the elevator down in Nocturne Op55N1.
  • Fixed an issue where restoring defaults could set all settings to Low on second and consecutive launches.
  • Fixed corrupted characters in different languages.
  • Multiple fixes and adjustments for input issues.
  • Various UI performance and stability improvements.
  • Epic and Legendary loot dropping from defeated enemies are now better visible on the minimap.
  • Threat level for undiscovered gigs is now displayed correctly.
  • Fixed issues with D-pad/arrows navigation in the menu and inventory.
  • Removed unnecessary health bar animations after loading a save.
  • Fixed item tooltips remaining on screen after closing them.
  • Fixed an issue where the value per unit would be displayed instead of total value in case of items with quantity larger than one.
  • Fixed issues related to changing gameplay difficulty settings in the menu.
  • My Rewards popup in the Main Menu is now hidden when Streamer mode is enabled.
  • Fixed issue with broken buildings visible on the main map.
  • Added Overhead Text Size option to the Subtitles Settings.
  • Fixed multiple text-related issues.
  • Fixed multiple issues related to UI streaming.

Stability and performance

This section discusses changes that enter all the platforms but many of them make a bigger difference on last generation consoles and lower performance machines.

• Improved stability and performance of the engine and the rendering engine (reducing the number of random crashes).
  • Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).
  • Various optimizations and improvements in shadows, shaders, physics, workspot system, spawn system, scene system, animation system, occlusion system, and facial animations system.
  • Fixed mechanism for managing UI icons atlases memory which helps with memory-related crashes, especially during long playthroughs.
  • Multiple UI stability improvements and fixes for the most common UI-related crashes.
  • Various crash fixes (among others, in Settings menu, and upon reloading saves repeatedly during gameplay and GPU-related).
  • Multiple UI performance improvements.
  • Fixed a performance drop during controller-button-mashing causing V to receive multiple copies of the same item.
  • Fixed detection map markers sometimes appearing broken or glitchy on machines with slower hard drives.
  • Various other stability and performance improvements.

Miscellaneous

• Fixed incorrect censorship when playing a copy of the game from a region other than Japan while the console region is set to Japan or language to Japanese.
  • A settings option to hide Potential Enemy Markers was added to the Interface tab.
  • A settings option to hide NPC name overhead display was added to the Interface tab.
  • Telemetry consent is now saved in the user profile and synced via the cloud.
  • Logic for loading last checkpoint when there is no existing savefile improved.
  • Fixed game going to a black screen after difficulty is changed in the Pause menu.
  • Improved D-pad/arrow navigation in menus.
  • Navigation in Load/Save menu improved.
  • Fixed Fists description in the quick weapon selection menu.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could get locked in an aiming or crouching state after leaving a vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where jumping or carrying a body into Point of No Return area could lead to Point of No Return save not being created.
  • Added fade-in on returning to the game after final credits.
  • The "One more gig" message will no longer be displayed when the game ends and there is no Point of No Return save.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the money transfer notification to appear as 0 if the player performed a save/load cycle right before it showed.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing their weapons after loading a save
  • Fixed an issue where engaging in combat in front of Misty's Esoterica could cause a nearby Animals' bouncer to follow V in combat state to Viktor's clinic in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue where Monk's walk could reset if the Monk stepped on a defeated Maelstrom corpse in Losing My Religion.
  • Misty will now walk correctly down the stairs on the way to "El Coyote Cojo" bar in Heroes.
  • Telemetry consent request reappears once for some players due to an issue causing a reset of settings.

PC-specific

• Enabled Ray Tracing on AMD graphics cards. Latest GPU drivers are required.
  • Keyboard bindings: more keys are now available for rebinding.
  • Keyboard bindings: It is now possible to bind opening and closing specific panels to the same key.
  • Keyboard bindings: It's now possible to unbind dodge from the movement keys (in Settings -> Controls). Dodging can still be performed by double-tapping the crouch (toggle) action key (default C).
  • It is now possible to enter Journal from the Map panel using a keyboard.
  • Achievements will now work on Epic Games Store.
  • Modding: Added a new "mod" folder for loading modded archives. The modded archives can be named in any way and go into the "mod" folder now. Having mod archives in the "patch" folder is no longer supported.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented grenades from being charged after closing a dialogue window using ESC.
  • Fixed the issue where some environment elements would not be displayed correctly on 8k screens.
  • Fixed an issue where HUD elements would be missing in 8K resolution.
  • Fixed an issue where perks from a certain area of the submenus were not displaying descriptions on 4K and 5K Ultra Wide resolutions.

Console-specific

• Fixed an issue on PlayStation 4 where items couldn't be dropped from the backpack as they would always reappear back in the inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where Johnny's custom HUD wouldn't be present on Xbox One during the concert scene in Love Like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the game to zoom in when pressing pause on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
  • Fixed a streaming issue with the elevator panel in Play it Safe on Xbox One.
  • Improved the mechanism for adjusting the UI texture resolution depending on the platform.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to become unresponsive when pressing "A" immediately after deleting a save on Xbox One.
  • Fixed an issue on Xbox One that could cause the game to become unresponsive when changing profiles on the title menu.
  • Fixed an issue where loading a game save while being in a car could turn the screen black on Xbox.
  • Various memory handling optimizations on Xbox.
  • Improved Screen Space Reflections.
  • Fixed issues with Screen Space Reflections and Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
  • Fixed rendering issues when fog interacts with nearby lighting on PlayStation 4.
  • Various environment streaming and input/output improvements.
  • Various NPCs and vehicle streaming improvements.
  • Fixed multiple issues with random game freezes.
  • Fixed issues on PlayStation 4 whereby corpses with head dismembered could glitch out.
  • Fixed an issue where V could fall down the elevator shaft.
  • Fixed an issue where the game on Xbox One would become unresponsive when signing out while the controller disconnection message is visible.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to exit the Settings menu after making changes.
  • Claire's truck is now properly placed in the garage in The Beast in Me.
  • Fixed the missing water surface shader on PlayStation 4.

• 3 weeks later...

1.21 hotfix stability patch

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37984/hotfix-1-21

Quests & Open World

• Fixed an issue in Gig: Getting Warmer... where the player was unable to lower 8ug8ear's body temperature.
  • Fixed an issue where being unable to pick up the "Send a crew" shard in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc could block progression. Reading the shard is now an optional objective.
  • Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Takemura would get stuck in Japantown Docks after player chose to go to Wakako alone and left the area too early.
  • Fixed an issue where the clues in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual would not count if the player scanned them before talking to the wounded NPC.
  • Spray Paint should now trigger properly when player approaches Brendan.
  • Fixed an issue in Play it Safe where upon connecting to the Access Point the screen could become black, blocking further progression.
  • Fixed an issue where Reported Crime: Dredged Up would not complete if the player opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
  • Fixed an issue where a Maelstromer could spawn in an area unreachable for the player, blocking progress in Losing My Religion/Sacrum Profanum.
  • Fixed an issue blocking progression in one of the Assaults in Progress in Japantown.
  • Addressed an issue where the game could crash during Gig: Hippocratic Oath if the player jumped through the window after breaking it.
  • Fixed various issues with enemies clipping through objects and floating in the air in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Privacy Policy Violation.
  • Fixed an issue in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Privacy Policy Violation, where progression could be blocked due to enemies being stuck in a hangar.
  • Holocalls from Mitch should no longer get stuck and repeat if the call was interrupted before.
  • Fixed Johnny's appearance in various quests.
  • Dennis' car should now spawn correctly in Big in Japan.
  • Players can now enter Dennis' car from the right side in Big in Japan.
  • Windows inside the shack should no longer break upon opening the container in Big in Japan.
  • Big in Japan will now fail if the player leaves Haruyoshi instead of carrying him to safety after opening the container.
  • Fixed an issue where player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after getting out of Takemura's van in Down on the Street.
  • Player can no longer call Takemura during the meeting with Oda in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Oda could be found on the bridge between Watson and Westbrook before going to Takemura's hideout in Search and Destroy.
  • Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Oda could crash into player's car if it was parked in his way.
  • Fixed an issue where Burning Desire/Night Moves could get stuck on the "Wait for a call from distressed man" objective after player failed the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where the door to Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc shop would not open, preventing the player from completing The Gig.
  • Saul will no longer follow the player around the world if they leave the quest area after freeing him in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue where sandstorm could be present in the city if the player fast travelled there during Killing in the Name or Riders on the Storm.
  • Riders on the Storm will now fail if the player leaves the Wraith camp before rescuing Saul.
  • Gig: Severance Package should now trigger properly after approaching the quest area.

Gameplay

• Fixed an issue where, after the player commits a crime on the roof of a building, NCPD officers would spawn behind the player's back.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from climbing ladders out of water.

Visual

• Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.

UI

• Added back the icon above NPCs, who are under the Distract Enemies quickhack effect.
  • Scanning UI is now less cluttered.
  • Fixed an issue where Japanese/Traditional Chinese text could disappear if the player changed the interface language from English to one of these languages.

• Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes).

Console-specific

• Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo Mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4.

Stadia-specific

• Fixed some graphical issues on a bridge in Mikoshi in Belly Of The Beast/Changes.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/38047/hotfix-1-22

Hotfix 1.22 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

This update addresses the most frequently reported issues since the last patch and introduces further improvements to stability and performance of the game. Here is the list of changes:

Quests & Open World

• The Metro: Memorial Park dataterm should now properly count towards the Frequent Flyer achievement.
  • Fixed glitches in Johnny's appearance occurring after buying the Nomad car from Lana.
  • Fixed an issue in Gig: Until Death Do Us Part where it was not possible to use the elevator.
  • Fixed an issue in Epistrophy where the player could get trapped in the garage if they didn't follow the drone and ran into the control room instead.
  • Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 1.21, where Takemura could get stuck in Japantown Docks in Down on the Street - for players who already experienced it before update 1.21 and continued playing until 1.22, Takemura will now teleport to Wakako's parlor.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the player from opening the phone in the apartment at the beginning of New Dawn Fades.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and consumables after interacting with a maintenance panel in Riders on the Storm.

Visual

• Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.

UI

• Fixed an issue where subtitles were not properly aligned in the Arabic language version.

• Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes), and other optimizations.
  • Improved GPU performance of skinning and cloth rendering.

Console-specific

• GPU and ESRAM optimizations and improvements on Xbox One.
  • Memory management improvements on PlayStation 5.

Stadia-specific

• It's no longer possible to get soft locked in the key bindings menu if a keyboard is not available

• 1 month later...

Haven't played it recently, but more fixes have been done :

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/38612/patch-1-23

v1.23 public

Quests & Open World

Space Oddity

• Fixed an issue where the "Open the package" objective could change location.

Gig: Family Matters

• Fixed an issue where Juliet's car could disappear on sight after completing the quest.
  • Fixed a streaming issue in Juliet's house.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to enter Juliet's house if the player didn't meet either of the Attribute requirements.

The Heist

• Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through glass.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some guards from attacking the player.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Search the Arasaka officer" objective could remain active after fulfilling it.
  • Fixed an issue where the mech didn't spawn in the lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where some Arasaka guards could clip through the door.
  • Fixed an issue where some guards could spawn on player's sight.
  • Fixed an issue where Arasaka officer's body could be unaccessible, making the player unable to loot the shard and blocking progression.

The Nomad

• Removed unnecessary button prompts.

The Hunt

• The news segment in the shard from River will now properly play audio.

The Beast in Me

• Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked if the player left Claire after the Santo Domingo race too early.

Queen of the Highway

• Fixed an issue where the Basilisk could clip through some of the trees.

Down on the Street

• Fixed an issue where there were no quest-related dialogue options when talking to Wakako.

Forward to Death

• Smoke and dust will no longer flicker when riding the Basilisk.

Gig: Goodbye, Night City

• Fixed an issue where progression could get blocked after rescuing Bruce if the player called Delamain.

Path of Glory

• Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in the AV if they stood at the landing spot before it arrived.

Gig: No Fixers

• Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the door to Dakota's garage at the end of the quest.
  • Fixed an issue where Iris could teleport instead of walking.

Gig: Getting Warmer...

• Fixed an issue where fixer's car could drive straight through the intersection instead of turning right.
  • Fixed an issue where the prompt to use the coolant on 8ug8ear could still be selected while plugging her out, which could break the animation.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to pick up 8ug8ear.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs could spawn underground, blocking progression.

Gig: Many Ways to Skin a Cat

• Fixed an issue where notifications from Regina regarding this gig could appear during The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to connect to the computer after failing the quest by destroying the van, which resulted in player getting stuck.
  • Fixed an issue where progression could get stuck on the "Go to the Revere Courier Servies facilities" objective.

Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor

• Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.

Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears

• Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.

I Fought the Law

• Fixed an issue where River wouldn't be present at the meeting spot before entering Red Queen's Race.

Gameplay

Fixed an issue where after killing a NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.

Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.

Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC's body caused too much destruction.

Cataresist cyberware should now work properly.

Visual

Fixed Johnny's spectral appearance in various quests.

Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.

Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.

The Pickup

• Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.

Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay systems.

Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).

Various console CPU optimizations.

Memory and I/O improvement leading to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances spawning in the same area, and to improved streaming.

PC-specific

Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution.

Fixed an issue where toggling the Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt+Enter made the game appear unresponsive.

[Steam] Changing language settings to default will now set it to the language of the Steam client.

A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.

Xbox-scpecific

Fixed an issue where signing out during a scene fade-out could result in the game being partially unresponsive.

Fixed an issue where the Pause Menu would open again on its own if the Xbox guide and the Pause Menu were closed in quick succession.

• 2 months later...

v1.3 - Biggest patch yet, apparently these are not all of the fixes either O_o

Patch 1.3 is coming to PC, consoles, and Stadia soon! Here is a list of the most notable changes coming in this update.

Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.

ADDITIONAL CONTENT

A list of all the free DLCs can be found in the Main Menu under "Additional Content".

IMPROVEMENTS

Improved the minimap's zoom level when driving, so that it's more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
Automatic Love - screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
Added a button which allows to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character's skill tree.
Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
Added Database links to Journal entries.
Added an accessibility option for center of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and on lower visual settings qualities on the PC .
Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
Players will now properly be able to craft a quickhack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
Added a comparison tooltip for cyberware.
Improved a notification when buying cyberware and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
It's now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V's apartment.
Icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when player picks up a body instead of being grayed out.
Landmine icon will now be grayed out after disarming it.
It's now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
Happy Together - Barry now has an updated, more unique appearance.
Base item will now be highlighted green like other components if it's present in the Inventory when crafting the same item of a better quality.

BALANCE CHANGES

Detection time of enemies now depends on game difficulty. Enemies on Easy and Normal difficulties will now detect the player slower. Enemies on Very Hard difficulty will now detect the player faster.
Enemies on Very Hard difficulty (and only that difficulty alone) will now be more aggressive when searching around when they are in the "Alerted" state.
NCPD will no longer react and turn hostile because of dead bodies in Open World activities.
NCPD will now also react to hitting NPCs with a non-lethal weapon.
Adjusted the damaging process when shooting crowd NPCs while in combat depending on distance and the weapon used.
(Don't Fear) The Reaper — improved Adam Smasher's behaviour during the fight.
Play It Safe — improved Oda's behavior during the fight.
Transmission — improved Placide's behavior during the fight.
Transmission — increased Placide's hacking resistance.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: Letter of the Law — improved Cyberpsycho's behaviour during the fight.
Every Breath You Take — improved Red Menace's positioning and aim.
Increased stats of La Chingona Dorada (Jackie's iconic pistols).
The Rescue — increased the number of ammo at the beginning of the quest.
Introduced minor tweaks and improved balancing of the Contagion quickhack.
Improved the Crafting system, so that items with Random quality scale their quality with player's Crafting skill — it's not possible anymore to roll a quality exceeding that of the relevant Crafting skill.
The level requirement of items will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded items will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can keep being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached.
Added more crafting specs for cyberware mods.
Added crafting specs for knives (available from the start of the game).
Updated the number of components required to craft some items, e.g. Bounce Back, MaxDoc, quickhacks, clothing mods and some weapons.
Balancing of crafting specs for clothing mods.
Balancing the number of components required to craft clothing.
Balancing the number of components required to craft Sandevistan Fragments.
Optical Camo cyberware will now be available for purchase from Ripperdocs.
Adjusted price of the Sensory Amplifier cyberware mod.
Rare Unity crafting spec will now be obtainable only during Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail.
Changed the price and quality of Kerry's guitar that can be obtained during Gig: Psychofan.

GAMEPLAY

Fixed an issue where crafting specs from clothing stores were available only during the first visit to a vendor.
Fixed an issue which occurred after visiting the Nomad Camp, resulting in being unable to use weapons and quick menu items.
Fixed an issue where hacking a neutral target wasn't counted towards the Christmas Tree Attack achievement.
Tutorial windows about skill checks will no longer pop up when the "Unauthorized" prompt is displayed on devices.
V will no longer look down after using fast travel.
"Hit the Deck" perk will now work properly on knockdowned and staggered NPCs.
"Can't Touch This" perk will now grant the player immunity to Blind from their own flash grenades.
"Crazy Science" perk will now properly increase the sale price of all items.
"Hacker Overlord" perk will now grant a recipe for the Epic Whistle quickhack.
Guitars from New Dawn Fades will no longer be disassemblable and won't be automatically disassembled when having the "Scrapper" perk.
Player will now properly have a chance of looting a weapon attachment with the "Mech Looter" perk.
Fixed an issue where player could get stuck in changing position between crouching and standing after skipping dialogue.
V will no longer holster a weapon after skipping dialogue while holding it.
V will no longer be stuck in a loop after skipping holocall dialogue while falling into water.
It is no longer possible to exploit the epic "Untitled 18 - Brancesi, 2021" painting by selling and buying it back.
Added a quality setting to Sandevistan Fragments' crafting specs.
Fixed various unlootable items.
Fixed the icon displayed when looting shoes.
Fixed a case where Jackie's iconic pistols could be found lying on the street in Northside as loot.
Fixed an exploit where player could loot the XBD dealer's stock from his body after killing him in Disasterpiece.
Removed duplicate loot from an Open World activity in Pacifica.
Fixed appearance of a junk item.
Added loot to an empty loot container behind a Sex Shop in Corpo Plaza.
Fixed an issue where some Rare items were dropping where they weren't supposed to.
Adam Smasher will now drop additional loot besides the Access Token.
Fixed some unopenable loot containers in the Control Tower in With a Little Help From My Friends.
Removed Legendary Mantis Blades from Royce's office in The Pickup.
Removed duplicate crafting specs from Weapon Shops in Vista Del Rey, The Glen, Rancho Coronado, Badlands and Pacifica.
Added some food items to the Trailer Park food vendor's stock.
Fixed some vending machines' appearance not corresponding to what they have in stock.
Optimisation related to various devices.
Fixed text displayed while scanning machines in Reported Crime: Table Scraps.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to use the numpad next to the garage in The Highwayman.
Fixed animation of an enemy distracted by a water sprinkler.
Fixed untranslated text displayed while scanning a Weapon Vending Machine.
Fixed an issue where pachinko machines in Wakako's parlor were missing.
Fixed oversized collision boxes of proximity mines in various quests.
Fixed an issue where NPCs weren't reacting to distraction from TVs and cameras in The Heist.
Adjusted appearance of access point antennas.
Added missing interaction for an access point in Gig: Guinea Pigs.
Fixed lights on some access points.
Fixed the oversized collision box for boilers.
Removed redundant personal link icon from a non-interactive device in Gig: Severance Package.
Removed a redundant scanning component from shelves that hide Access Points.
NPCs killed by a car elevator will no longer clip with it or pop up on its surface.
Fixed untranslated text displayed on the screen of the Confession Booth.
Hologram decorations will no longer have collisions.
Fixed untranslated text displayed when scanning a forklift.
Fixed an issue in Riders on the Storm where scanning a forklift in the Raffen Shiv camp was highlighting an enemy who was outside of the forklift's reach.
Fixed an issue where uploading the Icepick Daemon to some forklifts located near an Assault in Progress in Kabuki powered them off.
Ceiling turrets will no longer begin firing before facing the target.
Taking control of a camera while swimming will no longer break the UI, camera view and animations.
Removed the laser effect from cameras after using the "Fry Circuits" interaction on them.
Added SFX for the "Fry Circuits" interaction used on a camera.
Fixed an issue where taking control of turned off cameras could turn them back on.
Fixed a barbed wire that didn't deal any damage.
Added a missing animation when jacking into a device in Gig: Old Friends.
Security Cameras will no longer spot V when crouching or hiding behind the cover.
Fixed untranslated text on the intercom screen in Silver Pixel Cloud in Blistering Love.
It's no longer possible to get stuck inside the elevator in Megabuilding H10.
The elevator in I Fought The Law can no longer be exited when using it to get to the penthouse. 
"Scanning" timing of access authorization in elevators was shortened.
Tweaked arrows on the UI panel of an elevator to light up according to its movement direction.
Turrets should now have a common target with NPCs.
Adjusted the NPCs' behaviour when their car is stolen.
NPCs will no longer react by crouching to every gunshot.
Fixed an issue where some NPCs wouldn't run away from combat scenes.
Traffic vehicles will now honk after hitting V.
Vehicles will no longer get stuck in their position upon saving and loading the game while they're in the air.
Fixed FPP camera, so that it doesn't drop down when starting to scan.
Improved performance when opening the Scanning menu.
Security Cameras with fried circuits can no longer be hacked.
Fixed an issue when available quickhacks could be doubled.
Added dying animation for NPCs killed with the Short Circuit quickhack.
The Tyger Claw boss in Pisces can now be hacked during combat.
It's now possible to use Distraction quickhack on the conference holo table in Nocturne Op55N1.
Fixed an issue where scanning an enemy NPC from inside a car could launch the car in the air.
Ladders will no longer be displayed as "turned on" while scanned. 
Fixed an issue where scanning overlay would remain on screen if the scan was performed while exiting a car.
Fixed an issue where scanning regular NCPD Officers would display results for MaxTac.
Human names will no longer be displayed above robots and mechs while scanning.
Smoothed Surveillance Camera controls when remote-controlling drones.
(Don't Fear) The Reaper — Adam Smasher's footsteps are now audible when he’s running after V.
Play It Safe — fixed an issue where Oda's mantis blades textures could disappear upon his defeat.
I Walk the Line — fixed an issue where Sandevistan's visual effects could appear despite Sasquatch not using it.
(Don't Fear) The Reaper — it's no longer possible to attack Adam Smasher during his phase transition animation.
Play It Safe — fixed an issue where Oda could become invisible at long distance.
The Pickup — Royce's minion will no longer T-Pose after applying Short Circuit on Royce.
Beat on the Brat: Pacifica — destroying Ozob's nose will now properly deal additional damage to him.
Beat on the Brat: Kabuki — the Twins will no longer loop in the guard animation after V wins the fight and follows them.
I Walk the Line — the Animals will no longer ignore the collision of the shutter doors if V sneaks past them.
It's no longer possible to stun lock cyberpsychos by continuously throwing grenades at them as the knockback now presents a delay.
Stadium Love — it'll no longer be possible to perform takedowns on 6th Street members in the quest area.
Drones will now look destroyed after they explode.
NPCs will no longer keep hiding in cover after being flanked.
Polished grenade trajectory preview for extreme angles.
Disabled mirror interactions during combat.
Fixed an issue that blocked double jump during holocalls.
Fixed an issue where V could be launched into the air when attempting to jump through or climb various terrains throughout Night City.
Bodies dumped in Thorton Galena "Ghoul" will no longer stick outside the back of the car.
Fixed an issue with weapons becoming invisible after selecting them rapidly with the mouse scroll button.
It's no longer possible to open a trunk of the car while it leaves with Jotaro's body inside in Gig: Monster Hunt.
Added animation for picking up and dumping bodies in vehicle trunks.
Fixed an animation of dumping and picking up bodies from vans.
It's now possible to stash NPCs in the trunk of Villefort Cortes.
Fixed an issue in The Beast in Me: City Center where Claire's car could be spinning around in circles instead of driving away if the player chose not to go with her to her garage.
Players can no longer use frightened NPCs as human shields when a Police warrant is applied.
Fixed an issue where V was unable to fast climb or slide down ladders.
Titanium Bones cyberware will no longer appear as duplicated at the Wellsprings Ripperdoc.
Fixed an issue where the name of the cyberware on cooldown wasn't displayed.
Deadeye clothing mod now works properly.
Panacea and SuperInsulator clothing mods will now protect players against EMP Grenades.

STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE ACROSS PLATFORMS

This section discusses changes that enter all the platforms but many of them make a bigger difference on last generation consoles and lower performance machines.

Dynamic Resolution Scaling improvements.
Improved framerate consistency, resulting in fewer hitches and spikes, especially during combat.
Fixed a streaming issue affecting performance in the City Center district.
Fixed crashes that occurred when loading a save file after the car combat sequence with Arasaka agents.
Fixed a crash that occurred when waiting for Thompson before leaving Atlantis in Never Fade Away.
Fixed a crash that occurred after turning off and on the "Crowds on Minimap" option in Settings multiple times.

UI

Delamain's image will no longer get stuck on holocalls when V leaves the car too fast after completing Epistrophy: Badlands.
Item tooltip will no longer disappear if its content is too long.
Fixed various typos in subtitles, shards, quests and weapons' descriptions.
Added a text message received after failing Epistrophy: North Oak by leaving the Delamain cab. 
Changed back the name of the fast travel point near V's apartment to "Megabuilding H10".
Removed some items labeled as "None" and without proper icons from the inventory.
The on-hover menu with multitude of mods on an item in inventory will now show stats properly.
Fixed an issue where male variants of the VR tutorial were in Polish for Brazilian Portuguese language version.
Black-Market battery mod description will now display strings with item attributes properly.
Fixed an issue where the Contagion quickhack button was missing its icon outside of inventory.
Status Effects icon of the "Cold Blood" perk now looks like a snowflake.
Punk Duolayer Tank Top will now be visible in the Inventory when equipped. 
Added a loading screen tooltip informing about Fast Forward settings.
Fixed the Galena "Gecko" vehicle's name next to the "Buy vehicle" prompt.
Image in the second message from Nancy Hartley in Holdin' On/Killing in the Name will now be displayed properly. 
Adjusted wording of the Crafting skill progression reward related to upgrade cost reduction.
The image displaying Mackinaw MTL1 in the "Call vehicle" menu will now match with the car's model.
Removed debug strings from the "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" perk's tooltip.
Icon grouping artifacts will no longer get detached from their respective locations on the map when zooming in/out.
When Stamina Meter is depleted, the appropriate icon will now appear next to the health bar instead of the overload icon. 
Villefort Alvarado V4F 570 Delegate description will now correctly state that the drive is rear wheeled.
The period of the possible occurrence in the description of Synaptic Accelerator in the tooltip will now display a proper value when playing in Polish.
Fists description in the weapon wheel will now display an appropriate item type.
Fixed text in the shard about Chiba-11 district.
Opening Photo Mode and a vendor menu in quick succession will no longer result in freezing the game.
Gold iconic loot icons will now be displayed on the minimap.
Fixed an instance where hit markers and kill confirmation weren't visible when destroying enemy turrets.
Fixed enemy markers using the incorrect color on unaware enemies - they will now be yellow instead of red.
Fixed an issue when RAM Recovery Rate below 0.50 was not displayed correctly.
Fixed an issue when the disassemble item button was displayed incorrectly.
Fixed an issue where the buttons on switching mods warning were not working as intended.
Fixed the non-functional hinted keys when Breaching Protocol.
Removed redundant input hints in the Cyberdeck panel.

GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION

Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Foldtop is now properly aligned with V's legs.
Fixed an issue where the Monowire could slightly dislocate male V's arms and clip through clothes.
Fixed an issue in The Heist where Flathead's case could float outside the hotel room in Konpeki Plaza, blocking the doorway.
Fixed an issue where changing music volume in Sound settings affected car radio alongside with the background music.
Fixed an issue where Takemura`s voice was doubled while talking to V in the van in Down on the Street.
Fixed an issue where some netrunning suits clipped with female V's legs and male V's pants.
Fixed an issue with the running animation after jumping on downwards or upwards slope.
Fixed dust particles, which were sometimes incorrectly displayed.
Characters' skin will no longer become too bright in dark areas.
In The Information, Smasher's shadow will no longer appear on the elevator's door after rewinding braindance to the beginning.
Fixed Arasaka soldiers spawning on player's sight when going back upstairs to save Takemura in Search and Destroy.

ENVIRONMENT AND LEVELS

Fixed various map holes in Watson, City Center, Westbrook, Heywood and Santo Domingo.
Fixed faulty pathing for vehicles on the City Center ring road.
Fixed multiple places where the player’s character could get stuck permanently.
Fixed multiple issues with disappearing environments.
Fixed multiple issues with objects popping in on player's sight.
GPS in Biotechnica Flats will no longer lead players to unreachable areas.

QUESTS

Rearranged shards into correct categories.
Fixed an issue where calls to quest NPCs would abruptly end, making the NPC appear in other calls and potentially breaking other holocalls from the NPC.
Fixed an issue where interrupted holocall would resume along with another call, which could make the NPC appear in other calls and break the next holocall from that NPC.
Fixed an issue where Judy wouldn't spawn inside her van after finding the XBD.
Fixed an issue where Judy's van could spawn underground after getting the XBD, blocking progress.
Players will no longer get locked inside the braindance studio basement if they visited it after completing Disasterpiece.
Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to interact with Takemura and to fulfil the objective "Meet Takemura".
Shutters leading to the cinema inside Grand Imperial Mall should no longer be closed, blocking access.
The doors leading to Netwatch Netrunner will now properly open after defeating Sasquatch.
Fixed an issue with interrupted holocalls, which could block calls from Takemura.
Various smaller fixes for the parade sequence, it should now be a more polished experience overall.
Removed the Relic Malfunction effect during the conversation with Brendan.
The quest should no longer stay "Undiscovered" when the interaction with Brendan should start.
Stefan is no longer missing.
Fixed an issue that prevented players from depositing quest items from gigs at their respective drop points.
Stefan's braindance can no longer be used while on a bike.
Fixed an issue that could result in player being unable to exit Clouds because of an invisible barrier.
Fixed an issue where Evelyn didn't despawn from Judy's workshop after The Information, which resulted in player not being able to talk to Judy because of an invisible wall blocking the way.
Fixed an issue where killing the VIP guards in a specific order could result in a disappeared objective and blocked further progression.
It will no longer be possible to get stuck inside Clouds by entering without going through the reception desk.
Fixed an issue in which the quest could get stuck with Fred not calling in regards to the final fight, which was caused by players running away from Rhino too fast after defeating her. The quest now also continues for players who were rude like that.
Arroyo — it's now possible to take the money from Buck after defeating him.
Kabuki — there was a chance that the twins wouldn't want to fight anymore after V lost twice. This was fixed, so they can now enjoy an infinite amount of winning until V beats them.
Tyger Claws gangers will no longer engage in combat with each other.
The quest will now fail upon getting out of the vehicle after having driven into water (preventing blocking progression).
Fixed an issue where the quest wouldn't update after arriving with Rogue at Silver Pixel Cloud.
The quest will no longer fail after being completed when V chooses not to go to the city with Kerry and uses fast travel.
It's no longer possible to interact with Judy's mirror while Johnny is leaning on it. 
Fixed an issue where player could get locked out of Delamain's core room if they entered and exited the room in quick succession.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to talk to Wakako.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to reach the van without triggering a fight.
From now on Elizabeth will follow V correctly.
The corporate agents will now despawn if the chase is failed.
The "Connect to the van's Access Point" objective will no longer reappear after neutralizing the attackers before calling Elizabeth.
Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to stay active after completion.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to take the gun from Wilson after the quest.
It's no longer possible to jump into the open world from the rooftop in Afterlife.
Point of interest icon will now appear properly on the map.
Fixed an issue where Militech reinforcements could fly away in the AV instead of jumping down onto the battlefield, blocking progress.
Fixed an issue where the Basilisk could get stuck after colliding with vehicles in the Nomad Camp.
Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, the quest wouldn't progress after defeating Sandra.
Adjusted an appearance of one of the gangers in order to avoid clipping issues.
Dakota will no longer call V after leaving the town area in Panam's car.
Fixed a crash that could occur while waiting for Panam by the power substation.
Fixed an issue when Panam didn't hang up when approached, causing blocked progression.
It’s no longer possible to call vehicles onto the Raffen Shiv arrival spot to prevent conflicts with scenes and NPCs during the quest.
Panam will no longer crash cars on her way out of the Tunnel.
Getting in combat outside the area of Barry's apartment during the objective "Talk to Barry" will no longer fail the quest.
It's no longer possible to get locked inside Barry's apartment after running into it just after telling the NCPD officers about Andrew's niche.
Gustavo and Martha will no longer be present at El Coyote Cojo if the player left during the ofrenda and completed Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta in the meantime.
It's no longer possible to get stuck inside Jackie's garage during combat with Valentinos.
It's no longer possible to block progression by sprinting inside the elevator after being spotted by enemies.
It's no longer possible to exit the conference room during the braindance.
Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, holocalls may not finish properly when leaving the mission area prematurely.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to talk to Johnny near the fortune teller bot.
Fixed an issue where the AV's door was closed, making it impossible to loot inside.
It's no longer possible to summon any vehicle to AV crash site before saving Mitch.
Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, objectives could trigger once again, blocking further progression.
It's no longer possible to use the chopper rotor to get outside of the rooftop area.
Fixed an issue where player was unable to follow Placide inside Batty's Hotel because of a closed door.
Fixed an issue where getting a call from or calling Mr. Hands was blocked. Note, it may be necessary to leave the vicinity of the chapel to unblock calls and progress further.
Overwatch Sniper Rifle will no longer get removed from player's inventory after passing the Point of No Return. Returning to an earlier save game and playing through PoNR again is required to get the item back.
Fixed a case of an enemy getting stuck inside a wall during the VR tutorial.
It's no longer possible to save the game during the sex scene with Judy.
The quest will no longer fail if there's a car parked at the entrance of the building. // Cured Cynthia's parked-car-a-phobia.
Empty vehicles will no longer be present during the chase scene.
Fixed an issue where Panam's van could spawn incorrectly if player entered the Wraith camp through the tunnel and exited through the front, blocking progress.
Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, the progression could be blocked after restoring power.
Fixed missing pointers to Maelstrom gangers and Patricia at the entrance to Totentanz.
The quest doesn't get blocked any more if an alternative path has been used to reach Nancy's room in Totentanz.
Players can no longer block progression by running Ozob over by their car during the "Talk to Ozob" objective.
It's now possible to interact with Kirk even if the conversation with Johnny on the stairs wasn't triggered.
Fixed a case where killing one of the homeless could result in his body blocking access to the laptop.
Fixed an issue where the quest wouldn't complete if player engaged in combat with 6th Street after finishing the challenge.
Fixed missing pointers on Johnny while watching the street performer.
It's no longer possible to start any of the races while in combat. 
Fixed an issue in which when going to meet Claire in her garage, her car could spawn incorrectly, blocking access to dialogue.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to select the destination after entering the AV.
Fixed an issue where there was no option to collect the gun from Wilson.
Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear while waiting by the Delamain cab next to the Afterlife or while inside Konpeki Plaza.
Fixed an issue where the quest wouldn't progress after connecting to the first camera in the Flathead sequence.
Fixed an issue where the quest could get stuck in the Journal without any objective and Nazaré "Itsumade" wouldn't get added to owned vehicles if the player had a date with Meredith in Venus in Furs but didn't go, though players aren't encouraged to ghost her.
Fixed an issue when the "Use" prompt was inactive and it wasn't possible to investigate the computer, blocking further progression.
Fixed an issue where Dum Dum would keep spawning and despawning if player started combat with Maelstrom in the main hall at a specific moment.
Fixed an issue where Jackie could get stuck in All Foods if player killed Royce from the balcony, blocking progress.
Fixed an issue where progress could be blocked on the "Follow Dum Dum" objective if Dum Dum was killed before reaching the boss room.
Fixed an issue where the optional objective to "Talk to Brick" could appear even if Brick was killed by the detonator.
Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, it wasn't possible to finish conversation with the Militech agent, blocking further progression.
Holocalls from Jackie and Regina will no longer overlap.
The garage door should no longer close when triggering combat.
The objective "Sneak past Royce" will no longer fail if Breach Protocol is used earlier.
Secured a scenario when a hostile path in All Foods is triggered during the call with Meredith Stout.
It's no longer possible to get stuck in an interrupted holocall with Jackie when calling him immediately after exiting Dex's limo.
Fixed an issue where Fingers wasn't present in his clinic.
Quest will no longer fail if player previously got into a fight with the 6th Street gang during Stadium Love.
Fixed a case where the game could get stuck on a black screen after entering cyberspace.
Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on the phone with Maman Brigitte if the call was interrupted.
Summoning vehicles should no longer be blocked after leaving the chapel.
It's no longer possible to get stuck in the room with Meredith Stout.
Fixed an issue where Johnny wasn't spawning during the "Talk to Johnny" objective.
Fixed the guidance marker leading to Saul prior to nomad initiation ceremony.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to talk to Mitch.
Fixed an issue where Panam's briefing could appear stuck for some players, lingering on the objective "Wait for the Nomads".
It's now easier to drive out of the Sunset Motel garage with Saul's reward.
Progress will no longer get blocked if player destroys the car received from Saul for telling him about Panam's plans. Quest will now be failed after doing so and the car will not be received.

OPEN WORLD

Fixed an issue allowing multiple debrief holocalls from fixers to play at once, which could lead to blocked completion of various gigs (like Gig: A Lack of Empathy, Gig: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy and others). We continue working on visual issues related to gigs stuck in the Journal, note that the latter don't prevent district achievements from unlocking.
Removed redundant loot from the body in the ferris wheel.
Fixed an issue where Quadra Type-66 could be destroyed before buying it, blocking the progression of its "Buy Vehicle" quest and possibly the completion of the Autojock achievement.
Fixed an issue in a shootout in Wellsprings where enemies were immortal because the trigger area was too small.
Fixed an issue with the car spawning below the ground.
The quest will now be properly counted towards the progress of It's Elementary achievement.
The quest will now be properly updated if V encounters the cyberpsycho before finishing the holocall with Regina.
Fixed an issue with Hwangbo following V everywhere. The quest will now fail if V leaves the motel area.
Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to destroy the glitter equipment.
It's no longer possible to destroy the glitter equipment before entering the lab.
Fixed an issue where the cyberpsycho didn't engage in combat if player shot him with a Tech Weapon or threw grenades at him from outside the arena.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to interact with the computer before briefing, blocking further progression.
Fixed an issue where Dino could remain on screen after calling V twice.
Fixed an issue where the "Go to the indicated residence" objective didn't update after entering the residence.
Quest should no longer be stuck in the Journal after finishing it and driving away.
It's now possible to use the elevator while carrying Gustavo's body.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to kill Dan, blocking progression.
Fixed an issue where 8ug8ear could float mid-air after dropping her body.
Fixed an issue where it was impossible to pick up the 8ug8ear's body.
Fixed an issue where there was an incorrect GPS path pointing to the meeting point with the Nomads.
Fixed an issue where the player could become unable to use weapons and quick menu items.
Fixed an issue where Dakota's guy wouldn't appear at the meeting point.
Fixed an issue where the quest could get stuck on the "Find Jotaro" objective.
Fixed an issue with closed doors to Dakota's safehouse.
Fixed an issue where buses could be spawned at the same spot.
Fixed an issue where the "Neutralize José Luis" objective didn't update after defeating José.
Fixed an issue when the reward wasn't given for finishing the quest.
Fixed an issue where there was no option to deposit the guitar at the Drop Point.
Fixed an issue where using the Distract Enemies quickhack on Aaron McCarlson could block progression.
Fixed an issue where there was no option to deposit the beta acid at the Drop Point.
Fixed an issue where the Techie dialogue option was unavailable with 5/5 Tech Ability points.
The quest should no longer stay active after failing it.
Fixed an issue where the hatch didn't open, blocking further progression.
Fixed an issue when it wasn't possible to talk with Lauren after escorting her.
Fixed an issue where player had to have double the required amount of money in order to pay for the room.
Fixed an issue where the reinforcements could be stuck in the air.

CINEMATIC DESIGN

Fixed an issue causing NPCs to not look at V during various scenes.
Fixed an exploit where player was granted a Unity Pistol after each save/load.
V's facial animations while looking in the mirror will now be played properly.
Fixed an issue where Rogue was spawning next to the player after calling her and asking about Adam Smasher.
Fixed an issue where some NPCs could stop performing animations after a longer game session.
Fixed multiple issues with NPCs mounting vehicles incorrectly.
Fixed various issues where NPCs could be placed incorrectly and clip through objects after loading a saved game.
Fixed an issue that could cause NPC animations to be played in the wrong spot in various quests.
Fixed an issue where Jackie could spawn before the player's eyes during the half-year montage.
Fixed an issue where NPCs' appearances got randomized when looking away.
Fixed an issue where quests and scenes could progress before the loading screen disappeared.
Fixed an issue where a BD headset could appear floating in the air during the braindance.
Fixed an issue where Judy could be standing by her desk instead of sitting in her chair after watching the braindance.
Fixed an issue where the environment could disappear after Rogue's AV got hit.
V will no longer spawn on the driver's seat and clip with Panam after loading a save made during the ride.
It's no longer possible to inject the injured Maelstromer after he dies.
Fixed an issue where Takemura would remain stuck inside the elevator at the construction site if the player used stairs instead.
Fixed animation on the cyberpsycho's Mantis Blades.
Fixed an issue where, after entering the braindance, the scene wouldn't progress.
Fixed an issue where Johnny wouldn't appear on the backseat after jacking into the slot in Panam's car.
Fixed an issue where Panam's dialogue might've been cut because of a loading screen.
Fixed Johnny's unnatural movement during the car ride in the French language version.
Fixed an issue where Kerry could walk in place when Johnny approached the mic.
Johnny no longer falls under the ground at the beginning of the backstage sequence.
Fixed an issue where Johnny could be displayed in a low level of detail during the cutscene.
Devil and Moon tarot cards will no longer be swapped when Misty pulls them out.
NCPD officers will now drive away even if player opens a received text message, contact list or vehicle menu while they're getting into their cars.
Fixed an issue where Dex could be displaced during the landfill scene, causing clipping.
Judy's hair will now be displayed properly while she's wearing the Neoprene Diving Suit.
Judy will no longer be present in her apartment if she left Night City after the quest.
Fixed an issue where an Arasaka soldier could be present during the cinematic sequence firing at V if player rushed towards the exit after saving Takemura.
Fixed an issue where Joshua could teleport back into the car and get stuck there, blocking progress.
Fixed an issue where the game could get stuck on a white screen when entering the braindance, blocking progress.
Female V's feet will no longer look deformed during one of the scenes.
Badlands - fixed an issue where, after selecting the option to wait for Claire, the game could become stuck on a black screen.
City Center - fixed an issue where Claire could have a rifle attached to her hand after finishing the race.
Fixed an issue where the basketballers on Lizzie's Bar roof could change position after loading a saved game.
Fixed an issue where drones could spawn under the map, blocking progress.
Fixed an issue where Saburo could appear standing after being killed.
Fixed an issue where the Relic case could disappear from Jackie's hand after loading a save in Yorinobu's penthouse.
Fixed an issue where a redundant NPC could spawn in Joss' house.
Fixed an issue where Dorian and Monique were standing idle next to the beds after failing the quest.
Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to progress past the second braindance.
Fixed an issue where walking away from River's car could result in being unable to get into it afterwards.
Player will no longer be able to select the interaction to sit on the couch while looking at the mirror in the bathroom.
Evelyn will no longer sit in the air next to her chair after watching the braindance.
Fixed an issue where Evelyn was sliding around in a sitting pose instead of walking around if dialogue was skipped too fast.
Fixed an issue where the BD headset wasn't visible in Judy's hands when putting it on V's head.
Fixed an issue where the panel on the crate could act as a TV screen.
Player will no longer be able to get in the car while standing on the roof.
Player will no longer be able to kick the radio tower gate while inside their vehicle.
Dum Dum's animation when opening the Flathead case will no longer be desynchronized in the German language version.
Fixed an issue where V wasn't holding the Militech chip properly when paying with it to Maelstrom.
Fixed an issue where Regina was spawning next to the player after calling her and asking about Royce before completing the quest.
Fixed an issue where gangers were missing their weapons during the shootout with MaxTac.
Solved the issue which kept the player in sitting position during chase sequence with Scavengers.
Fixed an issue where the Unity handgun could disappear from the player's inventory when leaving Viktor's clinic.
Fixed an issue where Jackie was eating with two sets of chopsticks.
Fixed an issue where Jackie could be missing lipsync and keep standing up during the conversation on the stairs.
Fixed an issue where V's personal link wasn't visible during Prof. Kusama's testing.
Fixed an issue where the punch card could be displayed as a cigarette.

MISCELLANEOUS

A gift from Judy can now be found in V's apartment after player receives a text about it after completing her romance side quests.
Fixed some story inconsistencies in radio broadcasts.
Fixed the blackout effect persisting during Love Like Fire when using certain language settings.

PC-SPECIFIC

Fixed the issue where tutorial tooltips weren't correctly displayed on 8k screens.
Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if a save thumbnail was corrupted.
Fixed toggling Windowed and Fullscreen modes with the Alt+Enter shortcut.
It's now possible to exit locked scanning overlay by pressing TAB.
Added a more compact PC version of the mouse cursor.

CONSOLE-SPECIFIC

Inner Dead Zone setting will now be applicable also to the game menus.
[PlayStation] NPCs will no longer speak after being killed.
Improved streaming of city lights.
Overwriting a save game when there’s insufficient memory space will no longer corrupt the save.
Masks and tubes inside the barn in The Hunt will no longer be invisible.
Rogue will no longer clip through Johnny and will hold the glass correctly in Ghost Town.
Fixed an issue in The Rescue where loading a save in front of the police blockade resulted in the NCPD officer not starting dialogue, blocking progress.
Fixed an issue on PS4 where the meeting scene with Judy and Dolls in Pisces wouldn't start properly.
[Xbox] Fixed an issue in A Cool Metal Fire where a part of the scene in Cassius Ryder's clinic could be cut off after the fade out.
Fixed an issue where weapons were equipped to a wrong slot when assigning them from the Backpack.

And many more...

I have to say, I really enjoyed the game. Yes there were glitches every now and then, but nothing game breaking, and nothing more severe than I've seen in just about every other similar game.

Do I wish there were more to it? You bet. Are there features I would have liked to see that aren't there? Yep. But was it fun to play as is? Definitely.

Honestly, more jarring to me than the bugs were (once I noticed it) the repeated background NPCs in the crowds. When there's someone with a really distinctive look, and you stand in the middle of an intersection, spin around, and see 5 of the same guy, that to me shatters the immersion. No idea how the NPC looks are selected, but I hope some day a creative modder finds a way to add a bunch more NPCs to the selection, so that it feels like you're in a city, and not the Matrix.

I think I'm going to give the game a year or two (unless they put out a sizeable DLC, and not just a new jacket and car and suchlike), and come back to it and see what modders have done with it. WIth such a neat base game to work with, hopefully it becomes something awesome. :)

• Like 2

Yes I agree the game is very enjoyable, and works surpringly really well in terms of performance (anyone reading see my signature for machine spec'). I have never looked into what engine they use as the base for this game but it feels as good if not better than the old cry engine did for Far Cry.

Reference more to it .. Expansions are being worked on in the background (not just horse armour type dlcs' which we get free in the 1.3 patch), have a listen to the latest twitch stream https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1121080469 around about 1 hour and 2 minutes into the stream Alicja Kozera mentions them followed by Patrick Mills being a bit coy about them :). If you want to listen to the whole thing it starts about 14 minutes in.

Beware there's a spoiler about an alternative ending which you have to choose three specific responses to Johnny Silverhands conversation. Anyone not wishing to know in advance, the point in the stream where they show his new outfit as alternate content is where they blab about it.

I started a new game after 1.3 a few days ago, all bugs I have reported so far have well and truly been stomped on. CDPR really are working hard on this and I think your right, given a few more years the game is going to be a cracking (pardon the pun) experience far better than anything before. I remember a few old and obscure Cyber related games with various types of hacking mechanisms (going back to Amiga days), and this games take (and advancement) I am pretty sure has been inspired by them. Braindance is a brilliant (and I think unique) idea for a game feature in this genre, at some point getting used to it there was a wow moment for me at the possibilities.

There have been a fair few negative feedback responses over the game, buggy release, they had to recover from being hacked RL .. But I think this is another slow burn that is worth sticking with (or coming back to) similar to Egosofts X4 Foundations and Hellogames No Man's Sky, years later its going to be a polished and very well made experience. For completionists wanting to uncover every part of the map/everything you can find or do/easter eggs .. There is a lot to be uncovered for the dedicated. Marvellous long lasting and immersive, some very unique ideas too, even in the adult department (anyone who has romanced Panam and acquired the tank of a vehicle will know what I mean :), kind of makes you wish Bio enhancements were real). It can be fast tracked into a short experience same as any game, but its open enough with lots of content to enjoy at a leisurely pace similar to how Morrowind was in the good old days of bethesda games, the more you immerse yourself into it the better it is especially with the strategies possible using combinations of body enhancement technologies. Get into crafting early is my top tip, grab and scrap/use everything you can. Some body tech allows you to get into a lot of harder to get to locations too where more scrap items / loot can be found.

I romanced Judy in my playthrough, and was very impressed by the depth (figuratively and in this case literally... the scuba thing was a nice surprise) of the interactions. I still would have liked to see more to it, and especially follow-up on the relationship to add depth to it once they become an item, but I thought it was very well done. I went with the Aldecaldos at the end, because I really liked them overall, and it left things with an actual feeling of hope for the future.

Some of the negative things I've seen are obviously the result of someone wanting immediate gratification. For example, all of the complaints about how cars handle. I didn't like how my first car in the game handled either. But then I played longer, and got a good car, and... yeah, so much better. Then I found the car that's hidden in a certain tunnel somewhere (don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played yet), and it became downright fun.

I was also impressed by the level of detail in the background. Little things, like the person at the bar digging into his wallet to pay the bill, or the person trying to help their drunk or drugged out friend stagger home. Stuff that you can't interact with, that doesn't affect the actual game play in any way, but that makes it feel more "real". But then there were times when there was the possibility for something fun and appropriate that just didn't happen. For instance, I got ahold of a legendary vintage Samurai tour shirt fairly early one, crafted it up religiously, buffed it out with mods, and wore it constantly... and did Johnny say a thing about it? Or Rogue? Or anyone? Nope. *sigh*

Speaking of gear, the random mod slots thing was a real annoyance. When you find something that story-wise should be absolutely cool, and the RNG gives you one mod slot... bleah. There should be something with high skill and a bunch of eddies to craft on additional slots up to the max for the item type.

I did get 100% completion in every zone, and worked relationships as far as they could go (or as far as I wanted them to go) in every case, did every bit of content I could find, and after all that was disappointed that it was over. I wanted more. Sure, I could wander around and randomly scrag gangers, but without plot and without any kind of faction rep system, why? I can't eliminate a gang, or terrorize it into submission, or take it over, so what's the point once the quests are all done? I would have happily played the same amount of content over again. Alas, I'm not the kind of person who can usually get replay value out of these games, as the exploration is a key part of the enjoyment for me, and once I've found the story and know the quests, repeating them just isn't close. But they left a bunch of stuff open-ended, too, so I'm really hoping we get some meaty story DLC somewhere down the line. I'd mention the one that most intrigues me, but just vague details would probably be enough to spoil it for someone who hasn't played yet (which should give you an idea of exactly who I'm talking about). And of course there's a bunch of stuff from the original RPG that didn't make it into the game, which could be milked for a ton of additional story.

51 minutes ago, Gruffydd said:

~ But they left a bunch of stuff open-ended, too, so I'm really hoping we get some meaty story DLC somewhere down the line. I'd mention the one that most intrigues me, but just vague details would probably be enough to spoil it for someone who hasn't played yet (which should give you an idea of exactly who I'm talking about). And of course there's a bunch of stuff from the original RPG that didn't make it into the game, which could be milked for a ton of additional story.

:) Yep me too. I'm also hoping one of the expansion dlcs' opens up some of the underground, apparently there are places which are just not accessible and probably closed due to time constraints at game launch.

• 4 weeks later...

v1.31 released https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/39334/patch-1-31

Gameplay

• Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn't removed from the inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
  • Corrected the height of the charged jump.
  • Adjusted enemies' stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
  • V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having "The Rock" perk.

Quests & Open World

Disasterpiece
  • Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
  • Fixed an issue where Thorton Galena "Rattler" didn't spawn in the quest area.
  • Thorton Galena "Rattler" will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
Beat on the Brat
  • Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective "Go to the final fight" on saves made on game version 1.22.
With a Little Help from My Friends
  • Fixed an issue where the objective "Wait for the nomads" could persist on the screen long after player's arrival at the junction.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
The Nomad
  • Fixed an issue where player's car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.

Visual

• Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
  • Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to "off" in earlier game versions.
  • Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
  • With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.

UI

• Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
  • Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.

Miscellaneous

• Fixed an issue where players couldn't claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: "A network error has occurred. Please try again later".

Console-specific

• [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.

• 5 months later...

v1.5 released (don't know what happened to 1.4) https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/41435/patch-1-5-next-generation-update-list-of-changes

A huge amount of very nice fixes. There are some Next Gen console specific changes listed, but in the spoiler below I only included PC changes :

ADDITIONAL CONTENT

This additional content is available for players on all platforms.

Apartments

Apartments can be rented (with a one-time fee) when encountered in Night City or through the EZEstates website when accessed through the computer in V's Megabuilding H10 apartment. They become available after completing the Playing for Time quest. It’s possible to rent all apartments at the same time. All apartments share the same stash.

Available apartments:

• Northside, Watson (€$5,000)
  • Japantown, Westbrook (€$15,000)
  • The Glen, Heywood (€$40,000)
  • Corpo Plaza, City Center (€$55,000)

Additionally, you can now customize V’s starting apartment in Megabuilding H10 using the EZEstates website for €$10,000.

Some interactions in the apartments provide a temporary buff:
  • Take shower - applies the “Refreshed” status for one hour.
  • Refreshed: Allows you to regenerate Health during combat. Health will regenerate on its own up to 60% of the maximum threshold.
  • If you possess the Regeneration perk, this increases in combat Health regen rate by 20% and your Health regen threshold by 20%.
  • Go to sleep - regenerates health and applies the ""Rested"" status for one hour.
  • Rested: Gain +20% Skill XP.
  • Brew coffee - applies the “Energized” status for one hour.
  • Energized: +25% Max Stamina, +30% Stamina Regen."

Appearance Customization

• You can now tweak certain features of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, piercing, etc.) when using the mirror in any of your apartments and safehouses. It’s free and you can do it as often as you like. Character customization also includes more makeup and hair color options. Who's the fairest of them all, now?

What's New at Wilson’s?

• You can check out new items in Wilson’s 2nd Amendment store in Megabuilding H10 or look for them while exploring Night City.
  • 2 new weapons: Darra Polytechnic Umbra (Power Assault Rifle), Budget Arms Guillotine (Power Submachine Gun)
  • 4 new weapon scopes: Kang Tao Jue long scope, Tsunami Gaki sniper scope, Arasaka Kanetsugu short scope, Handyman short scope
  • New type of weapon attachments - muzzle brakes: 10 new muzzle brakes: 5 for handguns (RC-7 Ifrit, RC-7 Liger, RC-7 Dybbuk, RC-7 Kutrub, RC-7 Babaroga); 5 for assault rifles & submachine guns (RC-7 Aswang, RC-7 Varkolak, RC-7 Zaar, RC-7 Yokai, RC-7 Strigoi).

New Poses in Photo Mode

• We added a number of new poses in Photo Mode, including poses for Johnny Silverhand (only available in flashback scenes when playing as Johnny).

LIVING CITY

Combat AI

• Multiple fixes and improvements to NPC melee and ranged combat AI and reactions, including taking cover, positioning, reloading, equipping weapons, dodging, blocking and many others.
  • Multiple improvements to dismemberment triggers, hit reactions and death animations, adding greater impact to ranged and melee combat.
  • Enemies are now much better at blocking and evading (Kerenzikov) attacks. The heavier the weapon, the easier it is to hit. The opposite is true for evading.
  • Further diversification of melee and ranged combat behaviors for different factions: reckless, aggressive, balanced, defensive and cautious.
  • Followers now contribute more in combat but can be defeated and temporarily disabled if they receive enough punishment.
  • Numerous fixes and balance changes to netrunner combat.

Crowd Improvements

• Aggressive crowd behavior: certain NPC archetypes can and will enter combat with the player when provoked by aiming, shooting or fighting. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
  • Time skips affect the state of NPCs, as well as reset the state of the devices, environments and certain scenes.
  • Improved crowd reactions, pathfinding and despawning.

Drive Model

• Introducing our all new Burn Out Mode! Hold Gas + Brake to engage, steer to rotate. The old system only allowed rotating on the spot, now try modulating the inputs to see what you can do! Try brake stands, donuts, drifts or heat up the tires to do a drag-race style launch with a High Grip boost. The system now works at higher speeds, so you can hit the brake with gas applied on corner entry to cause oversteer on most cars. Keyboard users can optionally use new Secondary bindings on arrow keys (some keyboards ignore the third key press when just using WASD), but gamepads allow the most control of the system (as gamepads in general provide the driving experience preferred by a vast majority of players).
  • New Braking system produces consistent performance, front to rear, across all speeds. ABS simulation added. All vehicles brakes have been tuned to the new model.
  • Engine simulation improved. Clutch simulation added. These changes improve resistance forces from the engine when shifting, helping to remove unwanted wheel spin events.
  • Gearbox simulation improved. Much improved downshifting behavior. Transmission now realistically downshifts and has smarter shift logic to keep the engine in its sweet spot. Forward <-> Reverse shifting has been totally redone, allowing for J-Turns / Rockfords.
  • Motorcycles improved. All of the above improvements help to make them more stable. Additionally, steering model improvements have been added, and they have been retuned.
  • Tune improvements to various cars. Quadra Type-66 (all models, especially Avenger), Mizutani Shion (especially MZ2), Herrera Outlaw (major pass) & base MaiMai all had steering improvements implemented and more.
  • Added adjustments to first-person perspective to all vehicles that needed it. In addition, Nomad vehicles with CrystalDome technology now digitally omit objects obscuring view.

Vehicle Traffic

• Visual improvement to traffic movement: turning and suspension.
  • Panic reaction to danger: traffic now has the ability to drive away in panic from danger. NPC passengers can now die from car crashes.
  • Reactions to fender benders: vehicles now have a wider range of reactions to being bumped into, and will recover and return to traffic more smoothly.

GAMEPLAY

Balance

• Various changes related to the economy, including increased rewards from jobs and Open World activities and decreased prices for vehicles and cyberware.
  • Rebalanced and improved functionality of clothing mods. Adjusted the amount of modification slots available on clothing items. Categorized the mods to fit only specific clothing items. As a result, all equipped mods were moved back to your inventory. Go to the Inventory screen to re-equip them in accordance with the new rules.
  • The "Easy" game difficulty is now moderately more challenging.
  • Introduced 2 new stats replacing Evasion: Mitigation Chance and Mitigation Strength. Mitigation Chance determines how often the player has a chance to reduce incoming damage. Mitigation Strength determines the percentage by which damage is reduced (50% by default).
  • Components that used to increase Evasion now affect Mitigation. For example: the Reflexes attribute, perks such as Mongoose, Vanishing Point, Human Shield, some clothing mods and cyberware, and more.
  • Rebalanced Damage Over Time effects, generally reducing primary damage effects such as Burning, Bleeding and Poison.
  • Reduced chance to disrupt trajectory of smart bullets by Tyger Claws' Glowing Tattoos ability.
  • Added a quieter way to escape the NCPD when the heat is on. Instead of fleeing a certain distance from the most recent crime scene, V can opt to hide within the search area, although it will take longer for the police to stop looking.

Cyberware

• It's now possible to sell unused cyberware at a Ripperdoc.
  • Cooldown duration is now properly described in the tooltip of Blood Pump cyberware.
  • Made it possible to interrupt the Revealing Position hack by damaging the netrunner or by having immunity from Self-ICE cyberware.
  • Activating Berserk will now double Stamina instead of granting an infinite amount.
  • Tranquilizer Rounds in the Projectile Launch System no longer affect non-human NPCs.
  • Reduced the ricochet number of the Legendary Ballistic Coprocessor to 1, but grants a 50% bonus to ricochet damage.
  • Trajectory Generator (Kiroshi Optics mod) has been changed to Threat Analysis and now grants a 2% Mitigation Chance. Mitigation grants a chance to reduce incoming damage by the percentage indicated by Mitigation Strength (50% by default).
  • Increased duration of Optical Camo cyberware for V from 5/10/15 to 10/15/15 per rarity level.
  • Added the Optical Camo ability for some NPCs.
  • Even with Optical Camo active, the player will now be visible while grappling an enemy.
  • Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to equip some cyberware mods simultaneously.

Combat

• Numerous optimizations to combat AI resulting in an overall improved combat experience.
  • Numerous fixes and improvements were made to reduce interruptions and smoothen NPC animations in combat, including attack, death, equip weapon, cover, hit reaction, reload, block and dodge animations. You can expect more consistent feeling of impact and crowd control from weapons as well as more spectacular visuals.
  • Enemies will now correctly reposition to more tactically advantageous positions.
  • Increased followers' shooting accuracy.
  • Reduced explosion damage dealt to the player.
  • Fixed cases where NPCs from the same group or faction didn't join combat when they witnessed their comrades fighting.
  • Fixed an issue whereby NPCs didn't display a proper hit reaction when hit with a grenade upon entering combat.
  • Enemy shotgunners will now attempt to keep a closer distance to the player during combat.
  • Added some visual effects to the combat stims used by enemies.
  • Enemies equipped with combat stims will use them only when their health is below 30%, reducing their overall stimulant usage.
  • Increased visual complexity of enemy combat behavior in low-framerate mode.
  • Fixed an issue when combat mode was triggered while roaming.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could be knocked down by a hammer attack despite the weapon not reaching them.
  • Significantly sped up switching between melee and ranged weapons for NPCs that can use both.

Quickhacking

• It's no longer possible to apply the Cyberpsychosis quickhack on cyberpsychos.
  • Fixed an issue where deactivating a camera with a quickhack wouldn't interrupt enemy quickhack upload when the camera in question was used as a connection proxy.
  • Fixed cases where a "hacked" status effect could remain on V permanently, preventing netrunners from hacking V again.
  • Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the Whistle quickhack didn't cause NPCs to approach V's position.

Items & Devices

• It's now possible to turn devices on and off while carrying a body.
  • Fixed an issue where elevator door animations did sometimes not display properly, causing the player to see beyond world boundaries.
Bonus items found in stash (2 DLC Jackets + 4 Registration Reward items) have new functionality:
  • From now on, these items will increase their Rarity after performing a certain amount of upgrades.
  • Added a base crafting spec for each item (Rare quality). The player's list of available crafting specs on existing saves will be properly updated to accommodate this change.

NPCs

• Lowered the health of the opponents in Beat on the Brat, except for the Twins - they can now block and/or evade attacks, so their difficulty is based more on skill.
  • Woodman now prefers using the same Ajax rifle that he drops as loot. He was also demoted from a boss to a standard enemy.
  • Fixed NPC behavior during Sasquatch, Oda, Adam Smasher, Royce and Beat on the Brat boss fights.
  • Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs couldn't break V's guard in melee fights.
  • Fixed clipping in V's and NPCs' aerial takedowns.
  • Spin and kick melee attacks are now allowed only on fast, agile enemy archetypes.
  • Cold Blood experience will no longer be awarded when dispatching enemies while having no Cold Blood effect active. The amount of Cold Blood experience granted for dispatching enemies increases with the amount of active Cold Blood stacks.
  • Fixed clipping when grappling enemies from the crouched position.
  • Enemy shotgunners now deal more damage.
  • Enemies are less likely to attack V while V is performing a finisher. 
  • Increased damage dealt by sniper NPCs.
  • Snipers will now be able to shoot when backing away from their target.
  • Disabled tripping over bodies for V's companions.
  • Rebalanced NPC Stamina.
  • NPCs crushed by a vehicle that are unable to recover will die after some time.
  • Fixed V's death animations that play while grappling an NPC.
  • Fixed an issue where security, bouncers and police NPCs could have a bounty on them.
  • Fixed some instances of NPCs T-posing.
  • Fixed an issue where NPCs with the ability to apply status effects weren't able to do so.
  • Added a 15% health debuff for enemies that have the Kerenzikov ability to compensate for more successful dodging.

Perks

Rebalanced various perks and moved some of them in the skill tree. As a result, all the Perk points you spent were reset. Go to the Perks screen to reassign your Perk points for free.

Redesigned the following perks:

• Bloodswell
  • Human Shield
  • Epimorphosis
  • Cold Blood
  • Coldest Blood
  • Cutthroat
Added new perks replacing some older ones.
  • Stronger Together (Increases damage you deal while carrying a body.) -> changed to -> Tenacious V (Getting hit does not interrupt Health regeneration.)
  • Unbreakable (Increases max stack amount for Cold Blood by 1.) -> changed to -> Easy Out (While Cold Blood is active, increases ranged weapon damage by 10% (lvl 1) or 20% (lvl 2) to enemies within 5 m of V.)
  • Commando (You cannot be detected underwater.) -> changed to -> Looking Sharp (Headshots with thrown Knives apply Blinding to the target.)
  • Silent Finisher (Enemies with less than 15% Health are defeated instantly when attacked with a Knife.) -> changed to -> Juggler (When you defeat an enemy or land a Crit Hit with a thrown Knife, you will regain all Knives currently on cooldown.)
  • Lightning Bolt (Increases Crit Chance with Tech weapons by 3%) -> changed to -> Draw The Line (Preview bullets' ricochet trajectory when aiming with Power Weapons if Ballistic Coprocessor cyberware is installed.)
  • Due to the above-mentioned changes in perks, we renamed the Stealth skill tree to Ninjutsu in order to better reflect the perks it contains.
  • Made the bonuses dynamic for 200% Efficiency, Field Technician and Cutting Edge. They are now applied to already crafted weapons and clothes. Respecing perks removes the bonuses correctly.

Player Mechanics

• V is now able to vault/climb/jump/sprint through glass that has been fractured. 
  • Fixed an issue where disposing a body into a crate could move V into walls or out of bounds.

Vehicles

• Fixed an issue when summoned vehicles could spawn within each other, resulting in either shattering to pieces or being launched in the air.
  • Fixed an issue where hijacking a car with a hostile NPC inside caused them to clip through the roof and remain inside the vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where vehicles could be frozen in the air after loading a save file. Now they are just regular boring cars that fall down.

Weapons

• Reworked throwing knives - knives are not lost after each throw, but automatically return to V's hands after a set cooldown time (dependent of knife rarity). It's also possible to pick up thrown knives, resetting the cooldown.
  • The Stinger Iconic knife now scales properly to V's level when obtained.
  • Sped up Smart Gun projectiles on different weapons to the same value as in the Kang Tao G-58 Dian for a better feeling of impact and speed.
  • Increased silenced gunshot sound range from 3m to 8m.
  • The "Stamina Cost Reduction While Attacking" stat on melee weapons works correctly now.
  • Crunch, Cold Shoulder and Pax weapon mods will increase weapon damage by a percentage value.
  • The level requirement of melee weapons will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded melee weapons will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can continue being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached to be used again.
  • The DR5 Nova obtained during the Stadium Love quest has stats properly balanced to V's level.
  • The Crusher is no longer a viable weapon to use during the shooting competition in the Shoot to Thrill quest.
  • Added aim assist to the bottles in Cassidy's challenge in We Gotta Live Together to make it easier to beat with a gamepad.

UI

• Various map usability improvements related to resizing icons, adding new tooltips and filters. This includes a dynamic filter based on zoom level as well as a custom filter which can be configured by the player.
  • Redesigned the "Skip Time" interface. It makes switching between different parts of a day easier and shows predicted time.
  • Updated graphics for various scopes, as well as increased clarity and new animations. 
  • Improved readability, consistency and visuals in UI panels, notifications and popups.
  • Added a new notification with the song's name when it starts playing on the radio.
  • The name of the vehicle will now be shown on the HUD when getting in.
  • Items placed in your stash will now have stats properly displayed in their tooltips.
  • Adjusted the crosshair for knife-throwing.
  • Added a buff stack counter next to the health bar to show how many stacks of a certain status effect are active.
  • Improved D-pad navigation on various screens and panels.
  • Added missing description for Wakako's Database entry.
  • I Fought The Law - Improved the interface of the electrical box to give more feedback when interacting with it.
  • Fixed an issue when the mouse cursor didn't scale properly in different resolutions.
  • Fixed an issue where the Fast Travel destination area appeared before the loading screen. No more spoilers, Choomba!
  • Fixed an issue where brackets of tutorial windows could be visible in menus.
  • Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if a shard was read directly from the loot container and immediately closed afterwards.
  • Fixed an issue where the loading indicator could get stuck on the screen.

QUESTS

• Added a few secrets in Night City to be discovered by players. Due to some technical challenges, this change is not available on the previous generation of consoles.
  • Extended romances with Panam, Kerry, River and Judy by adding new messages and interactions.
  • Added interactions in the homes of love interests, including sleeping in bed with a given partner.
  • It's now possible to mute the NCPD dispatcher and fixer brief/debrief holocalls. This automatically skips the call and sends you text messages instead. You can customize this feature in Settings > Gameplay > Holocalls. By default, the NCPD dispatcher is muted and fixers are unmuted.
  • Players are now able to reject non-essential holocalls. There will be a prompt on the screen allowing them to accept or reject a holocall. If they reject the call, they will receive a text message instead.
  • Improved the holocall system to prevent multiple holocalls from stacking if the first call loads too slowly.
  • Enhanced Night City nightlife by making music in clubs a bit louder. 
  • Fixed an issue where the distorted visual effect could persist after coming back from Cyberspace.
  • Fixed an issue where River would instantly hang up after calling him. How rude!
  • Automatic Love - Fixed cases where Lizzie's Bar was closed during the hours it should be open.
  • Beat on the Brat - Separate journal entries for each fight will now appear only after finding them.
  • Beat on the Brat - V will no longer be able to equip previously dropped weapons during fistfights
  • Beat on the Brat: The Glen - Fixed an issue where, despite letting El Cesar keep his car, he was messaging V asking if they took care of it.
  • Coin Operated Boy - Theo will no longer be despawned during the "Talk to Theo" objective.
  • Disasterpiece - Fixed an issue where V was unable to get in the van to talk to Judy after obtaining the XBD.
  • Dressed to Kill - Fixed an issue where the Thorton Colby car was missing.
  • Epistrophy - Separate journal entries for different Delamains will now appear only after finding them.
  • Epistrophy - Added new comments for the Delamain cab after finishing the quest and selecting the "liberate" or "merge" option.
  • Ex-Factor - Fixed a case of Judy never calling to start the quest. 
  • Ex-Factor - Fixed an issue where Judy didn't spawn at the Clouds' balcony, blocking quest progression.
  • Ex-Factor - If the player didn't loot Maiko's Death and Taxes pistol during the quest, it can now be found somewhere else.
  • I Fought The Law - V can no longer wait inside River's car while an important scene with Detective Han plays.
  • Killing in the Name - When hacking the router, the minigame will be displayed properly even in cases where V doesn't have a Cyberdeck equipped.
  • Life During Wartime - Fixed an issue where the "Scan the tracks" objective could change location.
  • M'ap Tann Pèlen - Fixed an issue where the NPCs in the butcher shop didn't spawn, blocking further progression.
  • M'ap Tann Pelèn - Fixed a rare case of Placide being even more grumpy than usual and refusing to talk to V at Rolland's.
  • Off the Leash - Some fans at the Kerry & Us Cracks concert weren't happy to see other people copying their outfits, so they got changed.
  • Pisces - Fixed an issue that could prevent V from leaving Hiromi's apartment if they called someone during the elevator ride to the maintenance floor.
  • Riders on the Storm - Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, it wasn't possible to talk to Panam and Mitch.
  • Search and Destroy - Fixed an issue where further main quests didn't appear after completing this quest.
  • Sweet Dreams - Quest will no longer reappear in the journal with the "Talk to Stefan" objective if Stefan's braindance was refunded after V initially rejected the offer. 
  • The Information - Added a choice to skip the braindance tutorial sequence.
  • These Boots Are Made for Walkin' - V's old car will no longer be missing.
  • With a Little Help from My Friends - Fixed an issue where Panam wouldn't call to start the quest after Riders on the Storm.

OPEN WORLD

• V now has standing with fixers throughout Night City. New fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district. Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward (excluding Mr. Hands - sorry, he just doesn't like you, choom.) To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.
  • Crowds and communities of Night City are now more diverse during the day and at night. Increased occurrences and added more variety of conversations in all districts.
  • Assault in Progress in Charter Hill - Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to pick up evidence.
  • Assault in Progress in Corpo Plaza - Fixed an issue where the quest could be blocked if the player collected evidence before visiting Heywood.
  • Assault in Progress in Kabuki - Fixed an issue when the activity would reappear on the map after completing The Prophet's Song.
  • Gig: Breaking News - Fixed an issue where the truck would fall underground blocking further progression. Note: the vehicle will now spawn after getting close to the garage, despite the marker pointing below the ground.
  • Gig: Family Heirloom - Fixed an issue where the gig didn't trigger when approaching the marker and was stuck on "Undiscovered".
  • Gig: Freedom of the Press - Quest will no longer fail upon entering the TV studio building.
  • Gig: Going-Away Party - Fixed an issue where the car spawned underground. If you encountered this issue, you may need to start escorting Flavio in order for the car to spawn.
  • Gig: Guinea Pigs - Fixed an issue where the elevator inside the hotel was closed, blocking further progression.
  • Gig: Life's Work - Fixed an issue where the car didn't spawn or spawned incorrectly.
  • Gig: The Lord Giveth and Taketh Away - The SUV will now spawn properly.
  • Reported Crime: Paranoia - It's now easier to climb the building and reach the stash.
  • Cyberpsycho Sighting: Smoke on the Water - Fixed an issue where "Search the van [Optional]" was the only objective left and couldn't be completed.

GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION, CINEMATIC DESIGN

• Improved water appearance and added water interactions. Ripples and splash effects will be produced during various events, like object collisions and from gunfire.
  • Improved rain visual effects on vehicle windows. Raindrops are no longer afraid of falling.
  • Added neon rims for bikes. You can switch them on and off with the E key (or by pressing Left Stick on a gamepad).
  • Improved visuals of the Optical Camo cyberware. If Johnny had this cyberware in 2023, he could've just quietly dropped the mini nuke.
  • Fixed an issue where various subtitles with Johnny's lines could get stuck on the screen.
  • Fixed a number of AVs flying through buildings.

ENVIRONMENT AND LEVELS

• Improved the weather system so that its states change in a more logical order and when certain conditions are met.
  • Drastically reduced the amount of loot lying around as a part of an effort to allow players more breathing room to experience quest scenes and the world itself.

STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE

• HDD Mode has now an auto-detection option. When enabled, it automatically detects which drive the game is installed on, and, if neccessary, boosts data loading and crowd activity at the expense of crowd variety, extra loading screens, and less detail in the streets when driving fast.
  • Added AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) 1.0 algorithm, replacing Contrast Adaptive Sharpening (CAS). On PC it can be enabled in Settings > Graphics > Resolution Scaling. The option is not configurable on consoles.
  • Multiple fixes and improvements related to stability and optimization.

PC-SPECIFIC

• Added a benchmark mode. You can find it in Settings > Run Benchmark.
  • Added a "Toggle walking" option when playing with keyboard. It is activated by pressing G during exploration. The key can be rebinded in Settings.
  • Enabled transparent ray-traced reflections on glossy coating of some cars.
  • Enabled Variable Rate Shading (VRS). This feature boosts rendering performance and visual quality by varying the shading rate for different regions of the frame. Available only on compatible hardware.
  • Fixed an issue which blocked Resolution Scaling on AMD graphics cards when Ray Tracing was enabled.

Another update today .. but no patch notes to be found anywhere.

62.09gb (on GOG that is), and the game version is still 1.5 (same as a few days ago).

Apparently there are changes people are noticing ..

.. But nothing officially posted about it. Maybe someone working overtime on a saturday decided to push some hotfixes :shrug:

Edit: Something else, the game has always been pretty smooth on my machine, but this update feels like it's really polished. Looking forward to playing this to death one day (when I get my head out of X4 + NMS)

Just found a "Technical update" post https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/technical-update.11099377/

Judging by the comments there I think if you had GOG Galaxy running on todays first push you got the whole thing downloaded, but later that was fixed to a hotfix size push.

According to that post though this was supposed to be a PS4 problem solving update, but they probably decided everyone could do with some of the included fixes.

Anyway up .. Its a nice update on the feel of the game.

I'm wondering if now might be a good time to buy that game. 35€ on XBOX store sale, a lot of fixes and the video for the the next gen upgrade (recorded on a Series X they say) looks very tempting. :popcorn: Although the game can't look that good on my old tv because it doesn't have 4K. :stare: