Issue with "The Sallow Regent" constantly taking damage.

Nul Atlas

I had this problem this morning after completing some of the Black book quests. After finishing the "Black Book: The Sallow Regent" I kept taking damage after leaving. After doing some basic research I found this is a really old bug in Skyrim. I saw this UESP article that mentions the issue. It has some fixes mentioned but they did not work for me, so I continued digging and made a post on reddit about it.

I was recommended to use xEdit to search for references of the spell that was causing it, I could not find it, I even used the Creation Kit to look for references. I could not find any to it, so I moved onto using more informative console. I used it to dig through all effects and spells on me, and I still found nothing about it through it. So then I moved onto trying RESAVER to clean the scripts up, and it still did nothing. I do run a heavily modded game, here is my mod list

If anyone else knows anything else about this please, let me know how to fix it. My last saved game was before I made a lot of progress. Please and thank you if anyone can help!